• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Developing] Pokémon Violet Sugilite and Pokémon Light Pyrite 2.0

ShinxHero

Main Director of Pokémon VSLP
Years
REQUESTING NOTICE
I'm just asking for help here is all. Anyone who sees this, I need to ask a question.
Can anyone help me with the mapping for the game? Honestly, I've been doing more graphical things such as official art and sprites, but I can get myself motivated when it comes to mapping. If any of you guys would be willing to help me out here, thank you and I'll be in total debt to you. Even if you're just reading this, thank you for that. [br]

Inspiration
I... Um... Well... When it came to inspiration, I guess it was just the people making Fakemon a lot back then. It just came to me that I should just make a game of my own. Although I'm going through hard times, I'm determined to finish this game, at the very least, a demo.
Main Story
In the region of Solaria, it was said that two legendary Pokémon were once emerged from the earth. One that could control the sun in the day and the moon at night using strange-like crystals. No one knows about them, but two teams have been looking into the power of these crystals, and now they want it to themselves.
Features
These are just minor little things here, but these include new mega evolutions, Fakemon, new moves. Oh yeah, and there's some BW-soundfonted Mario/Sonic/Pokemon/etc songs in here that I may use as well.
Starters

Swolade, the Pawn Pokémon
More info here:Swolade's Info

Flamburn, the Squirrel Pokémon
More info here:Flamburn's Info

Flamburn, the Cleansing Pokémon
More info here:Dosial's Info

Legendaries

Dalenix, the Dawn Pokémon
More info here:Dalenix's Info

Selinis, the Dusk Pokémon
More info here:Selinis's Info

Screenshots
Please note that these pictures could not be the final product.

Soon, there will be a site for all of this. I will post it here whenever I can. When posted however, keep in mind that many of the updates will happen there instead.

Credits
Pokemon Essentials Credits
Boushy, MiDas Mike,
Brother1440, Near Fantastica,
FL., PinkMan,
Genzai Kawakami, Popper,
Harshboy, Rataime,
help-14, SoundSpawn,
IceGod64, the__end,
Jacob O. Wobbrock, Venom12,
KitsuneKouta, Wachunga.
Lisa Anthony. xLeD, and Maruno

There are tilesets used that are not mine. It was made by Manuxd789 who combined several other tiles into one big tileset for use.

Last edited:

mewlover22

Pokemon Creator
Years
Good work so far love the pokemon starters and the legendary pokemon keep up the good and I hope you do get a demo out this game looks good so far let me know if you need any ideas.

ShinxHero

Years
Good work so far love the pokemon starters and the legendary pokemon keep up the good and I hope you do get a demo out this game looks good so far let me know if you need any ideas.
Alrighty, and thanks! ^^ (Sorry for the extremely late reponse by the way...)

ShinxHero

Years
REQUESTING NOTICE
I'm just asking for help here is all. Anyone who sees this, I need to ask a question.
Can anyone help me with the mapping for the game? Honestly, I've been doing more graphical things such as official art and sprites, but I can get myself motivated when it comes to mapping. If any of you guys would be willing to help me out here, thank you and I'll be in total debt to you. Even if you're just reading this, thank you for that.

Back