• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wormow's Events and Shinies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
For my first post I have two things to say... 1. I liek mudkipz

and 2... This is a pretty cool idea.

Also, I'm posting a link in my profile now.

Years
Hey, can I join this? If so... I Liek Mudkipz (spelt correctly too =^_^=) and adding your thread into my signature. Getting WiFi soon... aiming for your Shiny Shaymin ^_^
Two questions, are all the Pokemon Legit, and HOW are they cloned (AR, GTS, some mysterious unknown way...).

Solyss

✖Come At Me, Bro✖
Years
I liek mudkipz.

That the second time. AND the link in signature is still there.

Sheesh, does this thing ever get updated?

Years
I Liek Mudkipz. I am going to donate a shiny azelf to this thread. A shiny doduo also. I will trade you a shiny shellos when we do trade wormow. I am interested in Shiny Glitch Shaymin, and do you think you could have it's name in english?

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
I liek Mudkipz too, and I also like getting post 215.

...Hmm. Wormow, have you just given up on this?

BeeTooYulou

GTPK Trainer
Years
I forgot to mention that from now on there's a link to this thread in my signature... Wormow hasn't post in here for a long time indeed.... And also what a bad timing i have i was too close to #215...

Years
I liek Mudkipz.
Man I feel sorry for Wormow when he/she (no offence, i just dont know what gender you are :P) returns (all these posts to check)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back