• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Discontinued: Pokemon Crono - English Beta 2 released!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2012
Bug: Pochyena desappeae

HI, I have the same problem of mikycicca. The pochyena disappear when you talk to lance.

I hope this bug will be resolve as soon as possible.

PS: I'm Italian.

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
Years
Dante wrote:

thank you for having voted my hack for the contest HOTM april 09.
I'm really happy to see that my hack has many supporters..
even if Cierra has used the ugliest images that were to disposition XD
however thank you ;)

---

No no , i liked thoose screenies, i love the red gyarados (cant spell haha).
I did fix my game to work, i dont know what the prob was and i love the events, thank you for a nice hack a keep doing me & other ppl happy XD

Another thing, i checked the vote poll. i can see that your rom is leading with like 10 votes. thats good :)

I hope you win ;d

Last edited:

MASTEROFPUPPETS93

Liebe Ist Für Alle Da
Years
HI, I have the same problem of mikycicca. The pochyena disappear when you talk to lance.

I hope this bug will be resolve as soon as possible.

PS: I'm Italian.

Where did you download it? I downloaded it from WAH and i had the same problem, too... I think there isn't the fixed beta^^

Years
  • Seen Feb 12, 2012
I've downloaded it from two different sites.

First I've downloaded the ips patch from here, but after I patch pokemon ruby, it comes up the white screen even though I've set up correctly the saving method of the emulator.

Then I've downloaded the complete rom (no ips patch) from another site, but I've find this bug.

However th rom is wonderful. Great work!

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2017
I've downloaded it from two different sites.

First I've downloaded the ips patch from here, but after I patch pokemon ruby, it comes up the white screen even though I've set up correctly the saving method of the emulator.

Then I've downloaded the complete rom (no ips patch) from another site, but I've find this bug.

However th rom is wonderful. Great work!
I really like how this hack is coming! However, I get the same error here too. I have tested the ips from two different mirrors, and both show the white screen. Also, I did make sure those settings were right in the Emulator menu.

I really look forward to continued development on this hack!

Rabbit

where is my mind?
Years
"And I cannot go further because my Poocheyena dissapeared."

Yes, that's just happened to me too. xD The bugs are a little annoying.

As far as the gameplay goes, you should consider giving the player a way to obtain a second Pokemon before talking to Lance. For instance, give him some Pokeballs after he brings back the bag, or have Pokeballs be in stock in Red City. Running around with just a Poochyena is hard. Its stats are pitiful. For the same reason, there should be a healing spot in the first town. Even with all of the Oran berries used up, I was knocked out twice. xD

Years
  • Seen Nov 11, 2009
hey m new.. well m stuck i just saw the freaky guy in the black again... now m at my house and i cant leave... it keeps telling me its night and i cant leave O.O... what do i do help me plz i will be very grateful...

Last edited:

>Dante<

Call me Steven
Years
thanks to all ^^

p_poppo.gif
UPDATES!!
setcrono7.png

sorry but now I don't have time to answer to your messages

Years
same here

I've downloaded the rom from 3 different sites and they all show white screens when patched any suggestions (save type flash 128k)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back