• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Celeb, Which Pokemon

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years
A very simple game. You write in a Famous Celeb's Name (from any field) & what Pokemon he/she should own.

You can give a reason if you want, as to why the celeb should own the Pokemon you chose (doesn't necessarily have to be logical). Its only optional though :)

Okay let's begin!

Leonardo DiCaprio - Pikachu

Reason: Both are extremely under-rated, Leo as an actor (even though he won the Oscar this year) & Pikachu as a Battler (Dunno why people don't use him in their rosters, I've had him in every team).

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2017
Tom Cruise - Zekrom (are Legendaries allowed?)

Both have electric personalities

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 8, 2016
Miley Cyrus - Shellder

Isn't the reason obvious enough. No, okay, see this
2.%20laugh.gif
:-

View attachment 78467

Pika Pika :chu:

hahaha I didn't realize the similarity till you mentioned.

Tom Cruise - Zekrom (are Legendaries allowed?)

Brad Pitt - Reshiram

Because Brad Pitt & Tom Cruise are rivals & so are Zekrom & Reshiram.

DragonGuru

I'm A Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2016
Ed Speelers - Dialga

Because Ed played the title role in Eragon where he gets a blue dragon & Dialga is also a blue coloured Dragon Pokemon.

DragonGuru

I'm A Dragon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2016
John Goodman - Deino

John Goodman played the role of Fred Flintstone in the Flintstone movie & Fred Flintstone has a pet dinosaur named Dino.

Back