• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Justice

Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
When Is the first beta going to be released? I can't wait to play it!

Last edited:

KinKage

Golden Shadow
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Feb 27, 2016
You guys seem very enthusiastic about this hack and im liking how it's going so far. Will you guys include custom sprites into your hack? I can tell you guys really love anime and SAO but maybe you should change the title screen to the pokemon of the game and the game name. I know you guys dont wanna do that but its just a suggestion~ anyways goodluck!

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
You guys seem very enthusiastic about this hack and im liking how it's going so far. Will you guys include custom sprites into your hack? I can tell you guys really love anime and SAO but maybe you should change the title screen to the pokemon of the game and the game name. I know you guys dont wanna do that but its just a suggestion~ anyways goodluck!

Custom sprites, yes. Change the title screen? Mhm. I don't think he'll agree with that.
We're taking a little break then will continue after I have my things resolve. But anyways, thanks!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
Looks awsome good presentation of the hack:)
good luck with your hack:)

Sniper

ふゆかい
Years
Oh my! Isn't that titlescreen from Guilty crown, Inori Yuzuriha?
And the first video from Vocaloid and the second video music was from Guilty Crown too?
When will be the first beta or at least alpha? I'll be sure to try this one. Good luck ^^

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 31, 2024
This great your presentation of your pokemon hack:)
And the screenshots looks good too:)
I wish you good luck with your pokemon hack:)

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
Years
Greta hack. Salute you for the story. Great very nice job. And tiles are looking same old Emerald tiles. Story is very good. And Sprites are also great but if you do some changes in Tiles it will be awesome. well your choice. Best of luck and keep it up !

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 19, 2021
This seems awesome! The music for the title screen sounds spectacular as well!

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 18, 2018
This looks awesome....... waiting for the download
could be a beta tester if you like..
pm or vm me if you want me to... :) :)

eli-chan

princess eli (◕ω◕✿)
Years
i can't wait for this! i love the concept, especially the "TRAINER TERRORIST" one~
it's nice that you changed the orig. tiles to wesley's, it looks much smoother.
good luck, i can't wait for the download!

Kakarot1212

Resident Programmer
Years
i can't wait for this! i love the concept, especially the "TRAINER TERRORIST" one~
it's nice that you changed the orig. tiles to wesley's, it looks much smoother.
good luck, i can't wait for the download!

Ma'am, the hack has not been worked on for a while now, so the hack is unfortunately.. dead or something... and that means he already gave up on this.

Shaly

#IshallPlayNoMatterWhatYo uSay
Years
The creator could at least let us know if he stopped this or not... No point in waiting for something that isn't gonna happen

Eren Jaeger

Pianoist
Years
Hi Guys, just wanted to tell you that I'm back with this hack. It's progress on Emerald is screwed so I'm gonna do it in FireRed instead. Everything will still the same though. Also, here's a title screen fix:
WY0YJxz.png

Back