• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Club Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

SS01

#PoC Collab
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Hmm. NHL club, here or in GE? Would anyone be interested either way?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Not much into Zelda myself, honestly...but I know plenty of peeps who are!

& HOCKEY. +1 for Hockey Club, Shiny! I'd say go for it. (coughDUCKSANDLEAFSROOLcough)

Red's Hawt Chibi Pelippers said:
I'm really lazy when it comes to keeping up with the clubs I'm part of... Or even which clubs I'm part of O.o I guess I've joined those that pop up in my subscribed threads list. Better go make a check on them to be sure, hm.
I'm more of the same, only with the clubs I joined. xD In the past couple of months I joined so many that I'm capable of sending a sign-up form to the group I already joined. xD Subscribe list ftw!

I would do the SSB club, seeing that the new game will come out soon, but there's already an active thread in Video Games that I kinda don't want to take discussion away from. But I want to mainly aim discussion at the older games in general, I'll think about it. If anyone else doesn't want to make it, I'll do it...and I'll try to get the previous owner of the club to help me out. :D

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
We'll, I just started a club for RWBY. If you'd like to join, go check it out!

(This is my first time advertising something, so it know it's bad.)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Well, slight update... I haven't made the Zelda club yet but if you guys really want it, I can work on it next week or so... :33

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I was briefly talking to Shawn (Aura Blackquill) the other day and he was interested in making it. Not sure if that's still in effect though.

Aside from that, I've gotten some interest in creating a Traveling Club. I think it'd be neat to make for those who are interested in talking about general traveling, sharing experiences of everyone's trips, and anything about traveling! We could learn about different cultures around, and recommend travel spots for future reference.

& to back up Venitardus' advertising, yes please. Join the RWBY club. I know there are fans out there! It's a great series and even though I haven't finished watching the whole series (need 3 more episodes left aaaah), you should give it a try. :3

Venitardus

Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2018
Do you want to train to become a hunter or huntress? Like slaying beowolfs an other creatures of grim? Want to talk about the different weapons, whether they are custom made or hamidowns? Do you jut want I relax and talk I your teammates or how hard you trained? Then join the RWBY club! Where anyone and everyone is welcome. Whether your the best of the best or not, you all will be welcomed!

*thats the best I can do; because I probably won't be able to top that for a while for my RWBY fan club.*

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Excuse me...
Is there a limit to the number of clubs you can join? I am part of one and would like to join another as well.
I doubt that. Join as many as you want, as long as you think you'll be able to post in them now and then :3 I've joined clubs only to forget about them, which makes me a bad example. You should do better ;)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Join them all, that's what I'd do.. but I don't want to overwhelm myself. xD It's completely up to you on how many you want to join, 2, 3, 10, whichever, really.

The bad part is keeping track of what clubs you joined...because right now I don't know which! xD

Salzorrah

Years
Excuse me...
Is there a limit to the number of clubs you can join? I am part of one and would like to join another as well.

You can join in as many clubs as you want provided that your head won't swell up from the clubs xD

Speaking of which, to all those clubbers out there, What clubs are you currently part in?

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone would be willing to do a favor for this section.

We need a forum splash! FC&G is the only section on PC without a fancy splash to catch members' eyes. So I was wondering if anyone here had an idea of what to do for a splash.

The only idea I had is that every week, maybe a different club could be advertised in the splash.

If anyone has an idea for a splash, just send me a PM of what you want it to say and look like, and I can edit it in!

Salzorrah

Years
Hey everyone! I was wondering if anyone would be willing to do a favor for this section.

We need a forum splash! FC&G is the only section on PC without a fancy splash to catch members' eyes. So I was wondering if anyone here had an idea of what to do for a splash.

The only idea I had is that every week, maybe a different club could be advertised in the splash.

If anyone has an idea for a splash, just send me a PM of what you want it to say and look like, and I can edit it in!

Finally! A forum splash! I have some grand ideas that you guys might like! Imma PM Asty for them :]

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I remember there was a format similar to Pokemon Clubs where we'd have a featured club of the week, and we'd also have a scroll bar thing where you'd see which clubs have been recently approved, so that way when clubs do get approved, they'd get more attention and not have to dig through the bottom for those new clubs.

If all possible, I can provide graphics and some CSS (but I'll assume Gummer has that covered?).

EDIT: Maybe an index of the most active clubs right now, periodically updated, of course. :3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
The forum splash system doesn't use CSS, unfortunately. I don't know what coding it actually uses, since I've heard it uses HTML but when I tried that, nothing worked. It mostly involves pressing buttons to create the formatting, which was the only way I got anything to stick.

This isn't going to be as simple as I thought.

lucariokul

Illusions surround me. Help...
Years
Hi, I need to ask a favour. I joined this community to make some friends, but I now want to know if it is OK to make a Game Theorists club. Please PM me with the details if you see this.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
The forum splash system doesn't use CSS, unfortunately. I don't know what coding it actually uses, since I've heard it uses HTML but when I tried that, nothing worked. It mostly involves pressing buttons to create the formatting, which was the only way I got anything to stick.

Zach just told me it uses HTML. It's been FOREVER since I used HTML, but I can at least write something out to make it seem like it's using CSS. xD I'm off from work tomorrow, so maybe I could spend the day doing that.

Well, it won't be easy and it's going to take some time, but I have faith that it'll work out. :)

Hi, I need to ask a favour. I joined this community to make some friends, but I now want to know if it is OK to make a Game Theorists club. Please PM me with the details if you see this.

Game Theorists, hmmm. You mean basically a club where you can theorize video games or any game in general? You could get a few gamers like myself to join. I'd say go for it. :)

Salzorrah

Years

WAIT WHAT?!?!?! There goes my 30 mins of coding :( I was gonna PM Asty bout it but I guess that's out of the water :(

In my opinion, the clubs in focus should be like every month of every bi-weekly since we have only so many clubs to deal with. I don't know sticky links could also be added there and also the club thread being featured.

I remember there was a format similar to Pokemon Clubs where we'd have a featured club of the week, and we'd also have a scroll bar thing where you'd see which clubs have been recently approved, so that way when clubs do get approved, they'd get more attention and not have to dig through the bottom for those new clubs.

If all possible, I can provide graphics and some CSS (but I'll assume Gummer has that covered?).

EDIT: Maybe an index of the most active clubs right now, periodically updated, of course. :3

I agree with the Recently Approved Clubs so that they can shine and be noticed for once XD Not really for the Most Active Clubs... I'm thinking that there should be a thread for a Club Directory and and section deovted to active clubs there. Much more organized than putting it in a forum splash.

Welcome to PC lucariokul! I don't know about a Game Theorists club but I believe that is a little too broad imo.

EDIT: I can try to make HTML coding and insert the CSS I was doing. It worked for the Challenges forum. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Bi-weekly is also what I had in mind, as well.

& it'd probably be too broad if it were to encompass the whole gaming world, but since it's focusing on theories as in "how these games of the future will be played out and how will they be reviewed and such" then I guess it'd be an okay club to go for. It's a general club since it's not strict to old or new games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back