• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dreaming Starters

munchhack

Advanced Scripter
Years
Please I want a mudkip! What do I have to do for one, do I have to make my own Trade shop or something?

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2013
Hello i have visited your store and i would like to sat "waw!" its so cool but i would like to ask you something im new here and i dont ready know how to get pokemon. So if i want to get oe of your pokemon i must have something to trade with you but i dont realy have enything and i dont know how to get enything. SO do you know how to get stuf so i cant trade you because i realy want a piplup. :D

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2012
Heya!

I'm quite new to this, but I would like a charmander!

I don't really know how to insert friend codes and stuff.
Also, I just checked, I only seen charizard and charmeleon in my pokédex, is that gonna cause problems?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Okay so this answer will go to both of you =P

You don't have to trade me strong Pokemon or whatsoever, just trade me ANY Pokemon you wanna get rid of, and in exchange I'll give you the starter of your choice :)

And if you don't know how to put friend codes, just message me and I'll explain it to you in details :)

rainerman3

The Guy With THE Aura
Years
Hey Liljz from the baby pokemon club. ^^ So I saw this in your signature and thought what the heck is this? And it's awesome...
Well if it's possible with you could I get a Treecko, Bulbasaur, Cyndaquil and a Turtwig? I don't care which one. This might be a bit too much but can you trade me them? ^^
Oh the game is Heart Gold and I added you already. :3 And message me what you want in return. :D
EDIT: My friend code is 2409-3411-0816;)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Okay, let me grab my DS and get the Pokemon you want, and I'll meet you in the WFC. And just trade me any Pokemon you don't want in exchange for the starters :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2012
How does it work? Should we be there at the same time?

I live in the netherlands, so time is quite different

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Well yea that's the only way. Unless we trade by the GTS, but that's really reliable lol.

Anyways, I'm online right now. So we can trade if you want :)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Adopt a Shiny Treecko today!

The first one to be able to name all of Ash's grass type Pokemon will get to adopt the Treecko!

shiny_treecko_by_cherry_queenx-d3csyh6.jpg

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Is the 5th (Adamant) Totadile still available?

Ash's Grass Types:
Bulbasaur
Bayleef
Sceptile
Torterra
Snivy
Leavanny

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Adopt a Shiny Treecko today!

The first one to be able to name all of Ash's grass type Pokemon will get to adopt the Treecko!

shiny_treecko_by_cherry_queenx-d3csyh6.jpg

Bulbasaur, Bayleaf, Sceptile, Torterra, Snivy, and Leavanny. I think that's all?

EDIT: Just noticed someone else beat me to it D:

Last edited:

Pink Mommy

Pokemon Breeder
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
Wow, that's a cool contest! And you really know your stuff, I would have lost right away, I only remember Bulbasaur and Chikorita :P

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Oh oops. I didn't check the edit xD

And oh, Vianey. I'll make the next one easier, so everyone would have a chance to win :P

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
I'm at work right now. I will get you my info when I get off.

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
May I have your fifth Charmander? I have Diamond, and my friend code is in my siggy.
I'll give you my Lv. 20 Cranidos.

Back