• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Umm, I agree that Mew42003 might have been a little harsh, but there is nothing wrong with enforcing PC rules, rather than leaving it up to mods only. It's possible aj.w didn't know about that rule, so this might help him to not break it again.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
Please do not be overly harsh while enforcing a rule, especially to someone who is new and although they should have read the rules, I can garuntee that a lot of the people who use this community haven't actually read them and have just been able to find out about the more...blunt rules by other posts or self experiance. Please be kind to all members even if you feel you have superiority. Sincerely,
~Pazz.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
pazzcat ur sig is still a lot large *thought i was gonna say a little laerge didnt yae* there is that treating superiors like peers i thinks so eheheh

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
lol did you see it when it had that HUUUUUUUUUGE pic in it XP I used to be the king of huge sigs

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
yea i saw it thought my pc crashed wen it went back up to her post thought a hacker came to say hello munna how u doin? *that last bit was a joke no1 understand my jokes u see so i gotta point this stuff out*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
we need to leave moderating to the moderators for simple rules like double posting and large sigs. it's perfectly alright, however, to tell somebody off if they're being disrespectful or something to that extent.
still no luck finding shiny aerodactyl... dang... i looked during tutourial and history today

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2007
Could I join? I've caught Lugia, My starter (Cyndiquil) was shiny, and a few others I can't think of off the top of my head.

SkinnyGreenMan

█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█
Years
Sure you can join! When Aaryn is on next he will update the list and all.

I will update the dex with your pokemon, but can you remember the others? Thanks.

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2007
Thanks!I'll try...My game's batterys are dead and I don't have any right now.Shopping day is tommorow,and then I'll get some.

Wait.....*Thinks so hard skulll cracks* Yea,I have one of those big brown thinys......I think they're called Kakistan or something.

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
Years
THIS IS POST #1000!!!! Yay!

Yeah, please remember to tell us if the pokemon you catch are SHINY or if you're just bragging that you caught them. Haha. XD;; Okay, check my sig. Any comments/concerns please tell me, I think I fixed it so that it is A-OK. Anyways, hope you guys have a good evening. Ttyl. Luv ya all.
~Pazz

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
shouldve kept the other banners i liked em just shouldve made it smaller omg r a girl thought u were one of those guys wholikes to write in pink lol oh well

edit: whoa hoa oh yea just got my second rep bar oh yea :P fianlly repaid the bad start

Last edited:
Back