• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

EXTERMINATION OOC

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
Years
Hmm, I guess. It's like that guppie that was left on the pier, and an hour later was still alive when sprayed with a watergun... We need a virtual watergun.

X75flames

Free starters, PM me
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2014
Hmmmmm, virtual water gun..?
Hows this
llllllll
lllD
lll
lll
lll

I think thats a gun of some sort...
Is that what the FAIL Whale has in his blow hole? Shoots like an inch into the air? XD

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
OOOOH How It's Been So long! I'm So Sorry I've Been Gone! Iv'e Been Busy writing Stuff for YOU!

oy. life has a tendency to get in the way a lot right?

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Holy moly I thought this thing had died completely, which would have been a shame but we need to get flame and uboa and everyonel back together, i'll start spamming them messages to post here and will see if we can't get this rp going again.

Edit: I've also had some short story ideas for the extermination storyline so i've been thinking of posting those along with my regular[still waiting for uboa or strikit to post] extermination post, like side-stories![only for now i'll do this to keep the rp from falling off the first page]

Last edited:

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
Years
I'm here! You didn't start the Theoretical Virtual Revival Of The Dead Fish With The Virtual Watergun (a.k.a. T.V.R.O.T.D.F.W.T.V.W.) without me did you!

Hmm, I guess. It's like that guppie that was left on the pier, and an hour later was still alive when sprayed with a watergun... We need a virtual watergun.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Mmmmm, I don't think a virtual watergun will work anymore, we need strikit along with everyone else back if this thread is ever going to be reborn.

eveelution

RolePlay Minion
Years
Aww. Too bad.

Im thinking it's just going to have to have a version 2.0 when Strikit or someone with her permission makes it.

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Strikit never getting on anymore is probably what killed it, been nearly a month since she was last on... well since she isn't here anymore i'm gonna give you special invites to whatever rps I get around to making.
Although i'm not sure when that will be i'm certain i'll make on eventually and i'd like you all to be in it.
But this rp is dead... much like two of those fish we got at the fair yesterday

pikakip

The original DarkHeart
Years
All right... It's been too long...

Anyway, I'm making a new RP, And I'll have it typed up by the end of today. All of you have reserved posions in it.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
I once again exist.

Due to some bumps in the road of life that quite efficiently killed any and all inspiration I had for quite some time, I didn't write for a while and had some emotional issues.

But all is as well as will be right now.

The V.2 that was mentioned can indeed happen, and soon. Not yet, but soon.

Back