• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
Sausages wrapped in bacon in a sea of eggs with grilled tomatoes and mushrooms and toast = breakfast of champions!

ALL THE AWARDS.
Isn't complete without a proper drink to down it all to hell though, right?

Something similar to the "Full English" breakfast?
Spoiler:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
In my dream all I wanted was an English Muffin and no one could find one for me. Saddest dream ever.

Years
I dreamt I was going back to high school, but late in the year and didn't know how to find my classes. It felt as awkward as really being in high school, so much that when I woke up I freaked out a little about being late to school.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
I dreamt I had my history exam lmao ~_~

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I...can't remember what I dreamed now :( At least, not to a great extent. idk there's always tonight?

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
That reminds me of dreaming of getting ready for school in the morning down to the smallest detail. Waking up minutes later, surprised to see I'm still in bed. Feels surreal. And to repeat the process...is pretty galling.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
Your mind builds on anything you might have seen during the time you're awake. All your collective...hours, spent awake, you've been recording. It maps out, arbitrarily assorts & combines whatever you see utilising bits and pieces marshalled from visual retention. You might think you're unfamiliar with the contents of your dream, when in fact you're really not. You just don't remember.

no, you're good.

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
And this is aside from the usual déjà vu you experience? As real as that can feel by itself?

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020
^ Was just gonna say that. Déjà vu's are extremely weird btw

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I sometimes get flashbacks of places I've never seen before when I see them but I've seen them in dreams. I enjoy that. :(

I want the non-dream place to be real ;__; Unovaaaaa why not deliver!

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Working retail and packing things isn't an uncommon experience though....o_O

Dr.Kotov

& the symptoms.
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2012
^ Was just gonna say that. Déjà vu's are extremely weird btw

Bizarre occurrences. Once you realise you've experienced something vividly similar...somewhere, and once you recall what's about to happen next, the event ends differently. Love it while it lasts though. Courtesy of scumbag brain.

I sometimes get flashbacks of places I've never seen before when I see them but I've seen them in dreams. I enjoy that. :(

I want the non-dream place to be real ;__; Unovaaaaa why not deliver!

Feel like an absolute killjoy saying I don't wish for the latter to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back