• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Titanium: A New Hack By Cerecross inc.

Years
Pokemon Titanium: Revenge of Heatran-T

Heatran_Banner.png

Details

Base: Pokemon Ruby (U)
Percent done: 21%

News

UPDATE: 23th
December:
New graphics! Thanks to Kouga-Wolf For these!

Screenshots
2upwi2u.jpg

htvjbs.jpg
2mql2lu.jpg

neydl2.jpg

Storyline

In the Autumnal Region Of Fahl, All Is peaceful.... or so it seems!
You are a new trainer- after saving your soon to be partner pokemon from a lava flow, you continue on your journey through the region,facing the powerful 8 guardians of Fahl. As you continue on your journey, you find out that the regions calm
facade is just a cover- as all is not well with Mt.Titan......
Heatran-T has awakened and unlocked the potential of the
Titanium Type!!

Features
-New Titanium Type
- New story
- DP Style

Toolbars and Banners

PTS_SB.png

Spoiler:

Heatran_Banner.png

Spoiler:

Here is a list of the jobs on this hack and how many positions left.

Mappers- 1 left
Scripters- 2 left
Spriters- 2 left
Beta Testers- FULL
OW Spriters- 3 left

If you want to help, see the Cerecross Team Discussion thread.

Last edited:

sharkshank

Banned
Years
EEk

Eek whats with all the Silver type names i mean like:

Steel(Zeikku), Chromium(Me), Now Titanium(You).

The Starting town is empty not alot of flowers, and your map is SQUARE to the max.
There is a good thing, the tiles. They are amazing, you could create an awsome hack if u liked to.
Just Focus and put your mind to it.
Well Good luck.

Crazy man.

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2020
If you'd like to make a thread for CereCross Inc., you can make one in the Team Discussions section~

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
You are not allowed to use those tiles. :/
Especially with crediting, and without permission.

But zel has said no one can use the tiles until Shiny Gold was finished.

Years
Ok, a slightly shortened version then.
Basically, i said that i was not just doing nothing until someone else helps me.

Oh and I have included a little something for you below: enjoy!

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Ok, a slightly shortened version then.
Basically, i said that i was not just doing nothing until someone else helps me.

Oh and I have included a little something for you below: enjoy!

Spoiler:

Really? I can tell you that anyone could have posted that. It takes about three minutes to learn how to do that...

And you didn't even use the correct slash. /n should be \n.

You don't need to prove to people that you can script now, prove it to them in your hack. Also, if this is your first hack, you shouldn't need a team. Learn to do everything yourself, and then, when you've figured out what you are good at and what you are not, then you can get a team.

Years
Really? I can tell you that anyone could have posted that. It takes about three minutes to learn how to do that...

And you didn't even use the correct slash. /n should be \n.

You don't need to prove to people that you can script now, prove it to them in your hack. Also, if this is your first hack, you shouldn't need a team. Learn to do everything yourself, and then, when you've figured out what you are good at and what you are not, then you can get a team.

Ok i dont like you. youre too mean, lol. and as i said before I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN THIS HACK i just need a little help if i want to complete it this year. Also, please dont patronise me im no noob to hacking this is my first hack on PC.
As for the script,
i was trying to be funny, but my humour seems to have eluded you.
now stop ruining my page and go away, cindy.

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
the maps are empty. but it shows potential.
i wish you good luck! i could map if you'd like.
here are some of my maps!
Spoiler:

Years
the maps are empty. but it shows potential.
i wish you good luck! i could map if you'd like.
here are some of my maps!
Spoiler:

Wow! you are evidently a VERY skilled mapper and tiler!
I would be grateful if you would be my head mapper for this hack. the tiles are superb! Now im just about to set up a team thread for cerecross so we can correspond on there.
in the mean time- could i get you to email me a tileset of the long grass on the second map (with its animation if possible), the yellow roofed house on the first, and also could you re-design me a
starter map? send me a .map file once you are finished. thanks again and welcome to the team!

X-aveon

IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
Wow! you are evidently a VERY skilled mapper and tiler!
I would be grateful if you would be my head mapper for this hack. the tiles are superb! Now im just about to set up a team thread for cerecross so we can correspond on there.
in the mean time- could i get you to email me a tileset of the long grass on the second map (with its animation if possible), the yellow roofed house on the first, and also could you re-design me a
starter map? send me a .map file once you are finished. thanks again and welcome to the team!

thanx. i'll be glad to be head mapper.
about the maps.....

or, instead of going through all of that trouble, you could just send me an ips so i can edit the maps and tiles through a pm and in the discussion thread, i show you examples of what i can do for your maps.

when i'm done mapping for awhile, i send you an ips patch of it.

ps,
when i send you it, you need to make sure you credit the names i list.

Years
  • Seen Jul 2, 2011
Best of luck, anyways do you need Beta Testers? If so I'll want a position for it. ( Ohh I just saw you ahve empty spots XD)

Thisistheend

The End Is Near
Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2008
Hey,can I be a beta tester?Lol,the only thing I am good at in ROM hacking lol.

Back