• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ttar0914

Years
Guys who use android to play gba hack
Should first extract the file using "easy unrar"
And then patch the file using "uni patcher "
And then play the game using "my boy " a gba emulator
:-):-):-):-)
Enjoy!!!!

It also works with GameBoid Emulator, I've played DR1 on Android and finished Beta 1 of DR2 on Christmas on iPhone (not jailbroken)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2019
hey im new to your roms. i just downloaded dr1 today but i havent started it yet because i wanna play flora sky first. could you or anyone whos played dr1 and dr2 verify what hms are in the game? i have several hacks i wanna play but im prioritizing them based on what hms are required to progress ingame/how many are available. currently i havent charted either of your hacks because i havent seen anything about hms in your release posts at all.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 4, 2014
What emulator can I get the game on my iPhone for the game pokemon dark rising 2

Last edited by a moderator:

RARECANDY

POKÉMANIAC
Years
Well, you got me ^^
I haven't been training Heliolisk because I used it as HM slave and I'm waiting for the next Beta to replace Heliolisk.

dont mind but can u pls edit ur signtuere,pls? Its toooo large! . . . Make a screanshot of ur team or make a trainer card. . And put them on ur sign. . . NVM. . Pls. !

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 2, 2016
The hm that are used in Dr1 are
Surf fly [IMPORTANT ]
strength cut waterfall
Maybe dive but not sure

Rata

Pokemon Terra Firma Creator.
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2020
Hello!
I like pop fossils Pokemon X / Y.
Actually the only thing I do not like much of the hack,
are the pallets of the graphics.
What more, great.

Greetings!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2019
The hm that are used in Dr1 are
Surf fly [IMPORTANT ]
strength cut waterfall
Maybe dive but not sure
are any besides surf and fly requiered to progress through the game? and what about dr2?
If you have a jailbroken ipod you can get gpSPhone. Thats what I use and it works fine. One down side, no fastforward.
press menu and go to options.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 1, 2023
am a critic and i judje games

1] in this game the map is totally flop
2]there is a trainer in hollowsville gym who makes the screen completely blue
3]the lvl developement is unstable

but overall its a great game

1]it has nice script and story
2]variety kinds of music
3]a game that inspires us to hack roms
4]perfect screenplay

Sceptile90

The Master of YamiNoGames
Years
Hey, does anybody know if you can catch Chespin, Fennekin and Froakie, I can't download the wild Pokemon list my phone.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2019
I guess you should just play the beta to find it out.

ideally id like to play it once its finalized since im personally not a fan of playing anything thats unfinished because i wanna enjoy it how the developer wants it to be played and as bug free as possible (because who isnt annoyed by bugs? anyway). besides i wouldnt be playing it just yet anyway because i have a few other games i wanna play. i decided to play firered again for the first time since 2006 then after i eventually finish that ill be playing flora sky followed by advanced adventure then dr1 and 2 all while simultaneously playin black 1 followed by 2 on my laptop. (basically id be playing 1 gba ans ds rom at a time. and yes i have my games queued lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back