• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Well gl, man i wish i still had Pokerus... bah w/e XD i need to continue training my pokes XD it sucks tho, cuz the pokes i use evolve firstly around the 30's XD like.. im training an aron (evolves at 32), horsea (evolves at 33), a trapinch (evolves at 35), a mahcop, now machoke which evolved at 28 XD and my combusken will evolve at 36 XD man.. im XD'n alot :P lol well gl all >.< maybe a shiny trapster will show up..

Oh also, how u plan on getting a shiny lugia... u need a wonder card or soemthing like that (its been a while... shut up! XD)

tyranisneasel

Crazy Dark Master
Years
Oy, new shiny. I would evo it into Umbreon because it looks cool, but I am waiting until D/P to get shiny Glacia. Anyway, I have been playing Super Mario 64 DS instead of Pokemon. Will hunt later.

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
Well, I have been very busy playing Diamond recentley but since I now have a rival in the hunt for a shiny smeargle I will have to get hunting a bit more! gold typhlosion, you will never get on before me *evil grin* :D

Ullion

Years
Bah, still nothing new eh? XD
Lol well nothin new on ma end so ye... gl all >.<

Nina-Chan

Nuzlockexcore for life.
Years
xD Good luck to both of you, Gold Typhlosion and Willpiggy. And you too on your Lugia, ~Shadow~.

I'm close to that Zangoose, I can feel it. X.X I'm not having much luck with shinys this week. I guess I'll just breed to get the Shiny Pikachu I wanted.

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
@ gold Typhlosion - Out of fairness, befor I okay you to being a member I must ask you how you got the shiny Jirachi.

killer-swift said:
bad news: POKERUS HAS WORN OFF ALREADY, BUT HOW?!?!? *sob sob* serebii said it lasts for a while *sob sob*

The pokerus just isn't catchable, any pokemon who has had it still gets the effort bonus. :)

Chesters_love

This sh!t is bananas,BANANAS!
Years
@ gold Typhlosion - Out of fairness, befor I okay you to being a member I must ask you how you got the shiny Jirachi.

The pokerus just isn't catchable, any pokemon who has had it still gets the effort bonus. :)

i got it from a trade.It was lv5,i didnt even know it was shiny until i sent it out and 3 stars went past it,you are thinking im dishonest?

anyhow ive seen 150 smears and still havent found it.

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
xD What are you hunting for, anyway?

Ooh! I got a Bad Egg from breeding to get my Pikachu! X.X Darnit! I hate those.
Well nothing compltely in particular, but in my FR i'm hunting for a shiny venorat XD (on hold tho)
and emerald i am going thru the game...
Oh and rele? Oh sweet thnx LDD! Lol that explains why my combusken gets +3 ATK +3def +HP +3spatk +2 spd +2 def each lvl XD lol

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
ugh i've been hunting shiny squirtle all weekend, but no luck >_< im not giving up tho.....shiny blastoise WILL be mine!!! wish me luck ~_^

pokebryce

devoted shiny hunter
Years
still hunting spinda, stopped counting but seen about 2500 now,
hoping to get one before next monday (my Birthday!!!)

Years
hey guys i am back and gl to all on the hunts and the smeargle hunt i got my money on willypiggy:)
well here is an update
fire red:look it is a secret but someone guess it correctly which was about 4 weeks ago and it was killerswift, the shiny i am sring for is areodactyl
Leaf green:sr for shiny eevee
emerald:hatching little guppies(magikarp)
sapphire:still on that stubborn regirock
Silver:i know this doesnt count but i am sring for a pokemon in this game the pokemon is this
gbssh249.png

wish me luck

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
way off topic to nina chan I THOUGHT diamonique was the queen of rap oh wells she is like a diamond when she shines

on topic blegh in one hour yesterday i rand into nothing but poliwags no joke . all poliwags for a good hour straight i didnt run into anyother pokemon no goldeen or karps but yeah even tho i was lucky enuf to see this i wasnt lucky enuf to find one shiny :(

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
@ gold typhlosion - No, it's just as a co-owner it's my job to check out claims like shiny jirachi or shiny celebii.

@ killer-swift - You're welcome. :)

LDD's update - Nothing new has been found, but I have evloved my shiny seedot.

EDIT: Sorry for the mistake. *bows* Please forgive.

Last edited:
Back