• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This is so cool

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Oh no, I clicked the .zip that was in the trash and it actually downloaded to my laptop. Scared to open it but I wanna know what it is. :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Oh my god the Star Wars text movie *o* Was slightly scared to click on half the stuff in case of jump scares or whatever, but the whole thing is so freaking cool. Died at the LoZ reference and what the heck is up with Corglitch haha.

Tip: do not click the Hydra virus. :D

blue

gucci
Years
This is fun, I want to try out all of these. Oh, and that Glitch Grrrlz is trippppy.

Last edited:

IggyKoopa

#429: magical pokémon
Years
Spoiler:

...I just couldn't resist.

Years
Wow... I spent waaaaaaay too much time playing around with this. Mostly Solitare Solitude though, since that's the only thing I used other than MS Paint in the dark ages before we had internet :p

And gotta love the PS1 startup music that plays for some reason when you open the page. I don't think I've heard that for years, but I knew what it was the second I heard it.

Years
I heard the PS bootup sound, had a small nostalgia trip, and I think that's about as far as I really cared to go haha.

Okay that's a lie, I did try clicking around some things but I couldn't really find anything really neat. Either that or I'm wary of clicking on stuff given some of the reactions in here. :P

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
Years
Oh no, I clicked the .zip that was in the trash and it actually downloaded to my laptop. Scared to open it but I wanna know what it is. :P

It links to their weird music.
I love the retro, all around. Though, that wallpaper x_x

First thing I tried was the command prompt, but none of my commands were working :(

Leviathan

[span="font-family:ubuntu; color: whitesmoke; padd
Years
That nostalgic PS1 tune. <3 Fooling around with the viruses is quite a bit of fun. Even played a bit of 'Solitude' for good measure. Kudos to whoever put this wonderful website together!

Back