• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Friendship is Magic ~ The My Little Pony Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Been busy with finals. MASS QUOTE INCOMING.

SO EPISODE 5 (or 6? lost count lol)

WAS

Spoiler:

Also, not to spoil anything...someone at an MLP forum I go to mentioned this and that got me thinking: Have you ever noticed the lack of friendship letters in the previous two episodes? They go by morals now, rather than writing about the lessons and stuff.

discuss yo~

Omg so joining this.

Username: Yuki's Sword.
Your Favorite Pony: Rarity~. Such a fabulous pony. <3
Additional Information I tend to make my own original character ponies with tragic backstories. D:

Yay! another Rarity fan! So nice to see you, Yuki :D What got you into MLP?

Hope I'm not too late!

Username: Meowing Mewtwo

Favourite pony: I have three favorites, Dashy, Pinkie, and Twilight, but if I have to pick between them, it'll have to be Dashy. *cough* Rainbow Factory *cough*

Additional information: At first, I heard about MLP through a friend, she said it was good. I didn't think much about it and ignored it, thinking it must be some girly show... My friend kept showing me stuff from the fandom, showed me episodes, and my curiosity increased to the point where I decided to give the first episode a shot and well... here I am now! I love the cult following even more than the show!

Oh, you're never too late in joining the club. All bronies and pegasisters welcome. :D And you are the first Rainbow Dash fan to come to this club! (I am surprised that we haven't had Dashie and Pinkie fans up to this point! It shocks me to see that xD)

Oh, the cult is a lot more fun, I must say. The fans are really awesome too. :D

Username: xxReshiramxx
Your Favorite Pony: Fluttershy
Additional Information:(Why did you choose <pony>? What got you into MLP? etc): I like Fluttershy because she reminds me of a lot of myself. Very sensitive and kind. What got me into My Little Pony? Just seeing a bunch of Pony avatars online and decide to give it a try and I ended up hooked after watching a few episodes.

Fluttershy is just an adorable pony. <3 Welcome to the club. :D That's one of the reasons why I got into MLP, seeing a bunch of avatars online. PC was full of them last year iirc, and that, along with my friend being a brony, he got me into mlp xD

The new episode...holy crap, so much epicness! My official favorite of this season!

Also happens to be the first to actually use the word "alicorn".

I felt that it was used already in previous episodes, but then that was just me. I'm surprised that they finally added the word in the episode. xD

Username: Pinkie-Dawn
Your Favorite Pony: Pinkie Pie
Additional Information: One of the users from my past forums showed me a link to one of the episodes of the show, and it looked really good. I soon began watching the show in chronological order and became dedicated to it since then.

WOO HOO. A PINKIE PIE FAN. BRING OUT DA PARTY CANNON! YAAAAAAY!

I have made my choice.

I will choose Pinkie, seeing as the party element best compliments my DJness. Other than that, my point still stands.

Well, I'm not forcing you to *choose* a pony just because you want to be added to the list. But we do need Pinkie fans badly. xD I shall do so now. :3

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
I loved Magic Duel.

Trixie are welcome again.

Season 3 Episode 10
Title: Spike at Your Service
Air Date: December 29, 2012
Synopsis: After Applejack saved Spike, he insists on fulfilling the Nobel Dragon Code by repaying him with excessive help around the farm.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Also, not to spoil anything...someone at an MLP forum I go to mentioned this and that got me thinking: Have you ever noticed the lack of friendship letters in the previous two episodes? They go by morals now, rather than writing about the lessons and stuff.

The only episode so far with a friendship letter was "Too Many Pinkie Pies." I hope the friendship letters aren't completely abandoned, since that's only common in 2-parters.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I loved Magic Duel.

Trixie are welcome again.

Season 3 Episode 10
Title: Spike at Your Service
Air Date: December 29, 2012
Synopsis: After Applejack saved Spike, he insists on fulfilling the Nobel Dragon Code by repaying him with excessive help around the farm.

I know! In my opinion she was way better than her previous appearence. We just needed to see more of her in just one more episode. xD

The only episode so far with a friendship letter was "Too Many Pinkie Pies." I hope the friendship letters aren't completely abandoned, since that's only common in 2-parters.

Yeah, that episode had a friendship letter. In "One Bad Apple" (which had a lesson on bullying) and "Magic Duel", both had morals at the end rather than LET'S WRITE A LETTER TO CELESTIA. I'm hoping this next episode would stick to the letters, or we'd really have to start wondering why. xD

MelchiorFlyer

Flygon
Years
Username: Checkers_Albino_Umbreon
Your Favorite Pony: Derpy!
Additional Information: Muffins...jk. I was a Pegisister since the first episode. I've watched it all the way to the newest one. I'll try not to spoil much...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Username: Checkers_Albino_Umbreon
Your Favorite Pony: Derpy!
Additional Information: Muffins...jk. I was a Pegisister since the first episode. I've watched it all the way to the newest one. I'll try not to spoil much...

Do you have a favorite mane 6 pony? That way I can add you to the list. Welcome aboard! Of course, we have spoiler tags for a reason, so use them when you need to :D

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Aw, I miss talking about ponies.

Username: Astinus
Favorite pony: Twilight Sparkle (she's like my spirit pony)

I liked MLP: FiM ever since I found out about it a few months after its release (when "bronies" were just starting to get attention). I watched a video of "Winter Wrap Up" and found it cute. It wasn't until I watched the first two episodes that I was interested in it. I caught up to where the first season was at that time, and then caught every new episode since.

Until season three. I keep forgetting to watch the new episodes. I'm not as into FiM as I was in the beginning. Back then, I would check the pony toy section for any new toy, and catch up on all the pony news on Equestria Daily. Since there was such a long break between seasons 2 and 3, I keep forgetting that Saturdays now mean a new pony episode. Hopefully, being active in this club again will remind me to watch ponies.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
What got you into MLP?

Good question. What got me into MLP was the Find a Pet song. I was intrigued by the characters singing on the screen eventually this led to me watching the show more and more and I finally got with the fandom by going on Equestria Daily every day~.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Finally updated the list!

Aw, I miss talking about ponies.

Username: Astinus
Favorite pony: Twilight Sparkle (she's like my spirit pony)

I liked MLP: FiM ever since I found out about it a few months after its release (when "bronies" were just starting to get attention). I watched a video of "Winter Wrap Up" and found it cute. It wasn't until I watched the first two episodes that I was interested in it. I caught up to where the first season was at that time, and then caught every new episode since.

Until season three. I keep forgetting to watch the new episodes. I'm not as into FiM as I was in the beginning. Back then, I would check the pony toy section for any new toy, and catch up on all the pony news on Equestria Daily. Since there was such a long break between seasons 2 and 3, I keep forgetting that Saturdays now mean a new pony episode. Hopefully, being active in this club again will remind me to watch ponies.
Asty! Good to see ya buddy.

That's how I was when MLP went offseason between season 2 and 3. I stepped away from the fandom and went to other interests, and as Season 3 premired, I keep forgetting to DVR the episodes xD. So I just watch them on youtube when I'm not busy. xD AT LEAST I am up to date and hopefully you are too!

And don't worry, each week we will have discussion about the episodes, and we promise not to spoil ya :)

IceFyr1928

Is now DeathofShadows
Years
If you are to reference the Party Cannon, do not forget Vinyl's Bass Cannon. Ever. It is one of my reasons for existence.

If you are to ask why, it's because; "Everything needs more bass!" -Vinyl Scratch

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Hey!
I wanna join!! :P
Username: Lokiepie
Favourite pony has to be PinkiePie.
Additional information: She is always the most funa-superific pony out of all them, with all the odd, slightly off things she gets up to it's hard not to love her. Though I have to admit, when i first started watching the series last year, she was my least favourite but then she grew on me... like pinkiepie does with so many people. If I am honest though, she's not my absolute favourite pony, Apple bloom is my main pony out of them all :) cutie-mark crusaders yay! :P

Random question for you guys:

Favourite song out of the whole series?
I am torn between, Smile, Hearts and Hooves and This day Aria :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
HAY GUYS Sleepless in Ponyville is tomorrow morning! Can't wait! ^_^

Hey!
I wanna join!! :P
Username: Lokiepie
Favourite pony has to be PinkiePie.
Additional information: She is always the most funa-superific pony out of all them, with all the odd, slightly off things she gets up to it's hard not to love her. Though I have to admit, when i first started watching the series last year, she was my least favourite but then she grew on me... like pinkiepie does with so many people. If I am honest though, she's not my absolute favourite pony, Apple bloom is my main pony out of them all :) cutie-mark crusaders yay! :P

Random question for you guys:

Favourite song out of the whole series?
I am torn between, Smile, Hearts and Hooves and This day Aria :P

Welcome Lokiepie! It's a pleasure to see you! And it's lovely to see another Pinkie Pie fan in the group, sweeet!

And I see you like the Smile song too. That song is just simply amazing, and very catchy! I sing it out loud whenever I play it. <3

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Welcome Lokiepie! It's a pleasure to see you! And it's lovely to see another Pinkie Pie fan in the group, sweeet!

And I see you like the Smile song too. That song is just simply amazing, and very catchy! I sing it out loud whenever I play it. <3

Haha thanks Leaf :)
and I know! listened to it on repeat for about 3 days after I watched the episode haha so good!
Mlp... bringing back the good cartoons :P

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
Years
Username: GreenGoblin
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Rarity, I also like Pinkie and AJ
Additional Information:I got in to it after seeing a lot of memes about it, and I actually finished season 1 in 2 days... during Finals week.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Has anyone else watch sleepless in ponyville?? if so, i have to know, did you squeal at the sheer cuteness of it all too?? :P

and nice to have you in the group Green!! :D haha yeah I did the same when it coming up to my exams XD how'd they go for ya??

175.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Spoiler:

Username: GreenGoblin
Your Favorite Pony of the Mane 6: Rarity, I also like Pinkie and AJ
Additional Information:I got in to it after seeing a lot of memes about it, and I actually finished season 1 in 2 days... during Finals week.

Welcome aboard GreenGoblin! Hooray for being another Rarity fan~! Guess I'll add ya on the Rarity list huh? xD

You know, I can never pull off watching a full season of MLP with finals. That'd be disasterous for me xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back