• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardian1239

I have much to learn.
Years
I've always loved the Unown. I was always so impressed in the third Pokemon movie how the Unown could create an alternate reality and I was always kinda disappointed that they were very weak in all the games. So, a proposition:

Move: Alternate Reality
Type: Psychic
Power: 200
Description: This move can only be used if there are 2 Unown on the field that belong to the trainer. Both Unown combine their power to warp reality and damage all enemies. This attack always happens last and takes the place of both Unown's turns.

Obviously, it has a lot of restrictions, such as it can only be used in double battles and both Unown have to survive a round of attacks to use it. It all balances out, in my opinion.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Superjub - Thanks! Nice move!
Timmy - Same goes for you, good ideas! However, I don't like the name Thunderbeam - perhaps Ampere Drive? (An ampere is a unit of electric current.) Also, I think Focus Slash sounds a bit like the item Focus Sash. Maybe Focus Crush or something?
Guardian - interesting. I'd propose changing the name to Reality Warp due to the 12-letter limit on move, item and ability names. And don't forget Species Clause!

Anyway, some ideas -
Ability: Vocalist - Increases the power of the bearer's sound-based moves by 50%.
Move: Point Strike - Fighting, Physical, 15PP, 70 power, 100 accuracy - ignores foe's Defense boosts.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I have another move :)

DNA Blast
On the first turn charges and the second turn strikes
Power: 120
PP: 5
Can make the foe flinch
Can be learned by: Mewtwo
At level: 70

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2008
good wichu very good , you are also a great graphic designer my compliments..also cuz that game have something of difference between the others game .. good scripting job man ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
DNA Blast sounds more Deoxys-ish... How about Gene Blast?

And before you think one up, Mew doesn't need a special move - its unique ability is to learn any TM and move tutor move. It's truly awesome :D

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
Years
Here are some Abilities I came up with!

Genetics: If Pokemon is a male, Speed and defense is increased. If Pokemon is a Female, Attack and Special is increased. **Works similar to blaze.**
Natural Cure: Pokemon is resistant to status changes.
Scavenge: May recover health out side battle. **Similar to Pick Up but with health**
Inner Focus: Moves accuracy Increase by 10.

timmy112

Learning to Hack
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2016
More Ideas

Fire Ball
Type: Fire
PWR: 80
Acc: 100
The user fires a ball of Fire

Aqua Ball
Type: Water
The user fires a ball of Water

Aura Beam
Type: Fighting
PWR: 120
The user charges aura for one turn then fires it in the seccond

Abilities:

Special Targting: Pokemon can Attack 2 pokemon with a move that is suppost to hit only 1 pokemon eg. Lucario Attacks with Aura Sphere and it hits both opponents.

Guardian1239

I have much to learn.
Years
Wichu - Reality Warp sounds good. I'm not sure what Species Clause is, though.

timmy112 - Ah, another Lucario fan. I changed my avatar so it doesn't get confusing. I was thinking about something like Special Targeting, but to keep it from becoming too powerful, I thought it would be best to halve the power of the move used when this effect takes place. Also, I don't think Special Targeting is the right name. Perhaps Wide Range would be better suited to the ability.

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
Partners Attacks

I have a couple of ideas, tell me if they're good.

Name: Union Link
Type: Psychic
Power: 0
Accuracy:--
Can be learned by: Plusle, Minun, and Spinda.
Description: Increases all stats of users and partners but halves defense, and if one pokemon faints the other does as well.

and...

Name: Siphon Link
Type: Dark
Power: 0
Accuracy: --
Can be learned by: Carvanah, Sharpedo, Tentacool, Tentacruel, Sneasel, and Weavile
Description: Saps life from your partner each turn, cannot be used on opponent.

and finally...

Name: Attack Link
Type: Fighting
Power: 105
Accuracy: 95
Can be learned by: Plusle, Minun, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Hitmontop, Lucario, and Tyrouge.

Description:Both partners gang up on 1 opponent, but partner cannot use their move next. (always goes first on players move)

Those are my ideas, but if you want to change which pokemon to learn the attacks then you can.

Last edited:

shadowking93

UnStupid
Years
here's my idea(i like lavitar and tyranitar, that's why they can know it)

Attack: Shadow Haunt
Power: 120
Acc: 80
PP: 10
Can be learned by: Tyranitar, and basically all dark pokemon
Description: Hits all pokemon at once in a double battle. Sends a wave of darkness and slices its opponent.

also...

Attack:Ground Whirlpool
Type: Ground
Power: --
Accu: 90
PP: 25
Can be learned by: any ground pokemon
Description: traps a pokemon in a hole in the ground. does 15 dam. each turn for 5 turns

finally...

Attack: Dragon Blast
Type: Dragon
Accu: 70
Power: 150
Can be learned by: Palkia
Level: 75
Description: creates a large ball of energy in its mouth and blasts it forward. Must recharge after using it.

that cool. game looks awesome!

Skele

Idea Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2009
HEARTHBRAKE
Type: Normal
PWR: --
Can be only used when opponent is attracted. Damages opponent 1/4 their max HP per turn. Ending opponent attraction if successful. Opponent can't be now attracted.

GEYSER <Special>
PWR: 70
PP: 15
10% chance of burning the opponent. If user used other water attack in next turn, this attack have 30% chance of making the opponent flinch.

NECROMANCY <only for Giratina>
Type: Ghost
Halves user's total HP and half revive one of knockout user's friend. User can't use this attack now.

ANNIHILATION <Special> <only for Arceus>
Type: Dragon
35% chance of make opponent faint; doesn't work on higher leveled Pokemon.

VOODOO
User make opponent to use against itself randomly opponent's Psychical or Special move; raising user's Sp. Attack by 1 stage.

Abilities:

DARK MIND - Gives immunity to Psychic-types moves, raises power of user's Dark-type moves. . <for some ghost/dark pokemons>
TAMER - When user fight with high evolution level opponents, user's moves does 25% more damage.
LIGHT HEARTH - When user fight with Dark- or Ghost-type opponents, user's moves does 25% more damage. Every Dark- or Ghost-type user's moves, now are Normal-type.

Also i rename some my old ideas. I have some questions.

1. Can i breed pokemons in your game?
2. What you want do with PICK-UP ability?
3. When i give my pokemon to Mystery Gift file, i lose this pokemon?
4. Ability PREHISTORICAL does something against legendary pokemons?

PS. I don't give Accuracy for most of my ideas moves because i think, it's for your decision.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Adam: You haven't been playing much recently, have you? :P
Genetics is cool, but remember Special is split into Special Attack and Special Defense.
Also, Natural Cure and Inner Focus already exist (Natural Cure heals status when switched out, Inner Focus prevents flinching).

Timmy: More generic elemental attacks? Could be useful before the player has access to TM24, TM38 and HM03. Aura Beam is a nice idea. I don't like the name though - how about Aura Blast (is that what it's called on SSBB?) or Aura Storm. The ability is cool, although, like Guardian suggested, change the name to Wide Range. You wouldn't have to worry about it being overpowered, as in double battles, moves that target both opponents have reduced power. I'd make it only apply to damaging moves, as statusing both foes is overpowered (as Darkrai showed). And I don't think Lucario should get it (it already has 2 abilities anyway). Maybe Octillery should get it?

Rubii: Awesome ideas! This is what I mean when I say 'new move effects'. May I suggest Volbeat and Illumise to learn Attack Link and Union Link, and Zangoose and Seviper to learn Siphon Link?

Shadow King: Moves with Shadow in their name are always Ghost-type, and the name doesn't really fit the effect. How about Abyss Force? Ground Whirlpool, apart from going over the 12-char limit, is a lot like Sand Tomb. Unless you mean 25 HP lost? You could call it Quicksand... And Palkia doesn't need a Roar of Time clone - it already has Spacial Rend.

Skele: Heartbreak is cool, but I don't understand - it stops the attraction when you use it, but still drains the opponent's HP? Geyser is an awesome idea. I'd lower the flinch chance to 20%, and make it only work if the move has no other added effect, like King's Rock. Giratina and Arceus already have special moves, though. Here's a list of all legendaries which haven't got a signature move/ability yet: Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit. (I've done the Regis.)
As for your questions:
1. Yes, there will be breeding.
2. Pickup will be like Emerald, Diamond and Pearl - the higher level it is, the better stuff it will find.
3. Yes, you'll lose the Pokémon (I don't want you to be able to clone with it).
4. Seeing as legendaries are probably older than the fossils, I don't think they should be affected.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
Years
How bout this type of move....

Name: Aid Buzz
Type: Bug
Power: --
Accuracy: --
Description: Summons help from a nearby colony, causing another of their species to aid in battle. If the original pokemon faints, the backup will retreat. No effect in double battles.
Learns: Butterfree, Beedrill, Venomoth, Ledyba, Ledian, Beautifly, Dustox, Mothim, Combee, Vespiquen.

This isn't too overpowered, as the pokemon who can use it all have a 4x weakness, and are quite fragile. Not sure if you can program it though >_< I just know these pokemon need some kind of boost... CANNOT be egg moved, as the preevolved forms are larvae and as such, cannot leave the nests.

Name: Dry Ice
Type: Fire/Special
Power: 75
Acc: 70
Description: Shoots a jet of extremely hot water and ice at the opponent. 30% chance of burning/freezing. Power increased to 100 and accuracy to 95 during the effects of Sunny Day.
Learns: Goldeen, Seaking, Seel, Dewgong, Horsea, Seadra, Kingdra, Lapras, Marill, Azurmarill, Octillery, Spheal, Sealeo, Walrein, Luvdisc, Milotic, Finneon, Lumineon.

Give a fire type move to something other then fire types, as fire type pokemon are kind've rare... And give sunny day teams something other then grass/fire types. As Kingdra's speed relies on rain, as well as some of the other pokemon's special abilities, the added effect would help on sunny day teams, but not overpower them.

Last edited:

Skele

Idea Maker
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2009
HEARTHBRAKE first negates attraction, second work like ghost Curse. <damages opponent per turn>
I actualize my old post, there are 1 new move < "Voodoo"> and 3 new abilities <Dark Mind; Tamer; Light Hearth>.

STORM <Special> <move for Raikou>
Does additional damage for Fire- and Flying-type pokemons. Move power and accuracy is raised during effects of Rain Dance. Causes 1/16 max HP to both Pokemon unless they are Water, Ice, Dragon or Electric types. 10% chance to paralyze both pokemons. Electric-type pokemons are unaffected for that move.

VULCANO <Special> <move for Entei>
PWR: 15
Doubles in power with each consecutive hit, resets it it misses. If opponent Speed is less like user Speed, Vulcano can't be evaded. After 5 turns, automatically resets move power. 10% chance to induce opponents burning. After succesfull hit, if opponent have Ground-type immunity, they lose it. In 2vs2 battle, if in play was Heatran, this move does double damage for all pokemon in play excepting Entei and Heatran.

NORTHERN WIND <Special> <move for Suicune>
Type: Flying
PWR: 115
50% chance to freeze opponent. 30% chance of raise user's Speed by 2 stage's. Induce Hail effects. Attack on first turn , recharge on second.

FLURRY <Special> <move for Articuno>
Type: Ice
PWR: 90
Disable all Flying-type moves and change Flying-type pokemons in play to Normal-type. If pokemons, excepting Articuno and other Ice-type pokemons, stays in battle it will fall asleep on the following turn. 15% chance of heal user's 1/5 max HP.

LIGHT WING <Physical> <move for Zapdos>
Type: Electric
PWR: 100
Change user's Electric-type to opponent's type. User have now immunity to Electric-type. Lowers opponent's Accuracy by 1 stage. All user's Electric-type moves have now better accuracy. This move can't be used in next turn.

BLAZING SKY <move for Moltres>
Negates all weather effects. For 4 turns: Increases power of Fire attacks by 50%; Causes 1/10 max HP to both Ice-type and 1/12 max HP to both Water-type Pokemons; Prevents Freezing; Disable Water- and Ice-type moves ; When pokemons use Grass-type damage moves, does 1/4 damage itself; Raises Fire-type pokemons Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense by 1 stage. This move can't be used now in this battle. Disable now other "weather effects" in this battle. Can't be cancelled.<better version of Sunny Day>

BALANCE <Special> <move for Azelf>
PWR: 55
If opponent have any stats better like user, user have now that stat the same like opponent. Does additional damage for each raising stats. Does double damage , when opponent it's Dark-type.

KNOWLEDGE <move for Uxie>
Move does damage balance with power with best opponent Physical or Special move. 30% chance of raise user's Sp. Attack and Sp. Defense by 1 stage. Does 50% more damage if opponent's Sp. Attack is less like user's Sp. Attack.

EMOTION <Special> <move for Mesprit>
PWR: 50
PP: 20
50% chance of attract opponent. If opponent is attracted in earlier turn, and be immobilized with love, this move does double damage to opponent and lowers opponent Attack and Sp. Attack by 1 stage. <Mesprit is a god of emotions so they can cause emotions in opponent>

ABILITIES:

STORM RIDER - Gives user resistances for Water- and Ice-type moves. <for Raikou>
FIRE RIDER - When user use any Fire-type attack, user have 50% chance to heal user's 1/16 health. <for Entei>
WIND RIDER - When user use any Flying-type attack, raise user's Sp. Attack by 2 stages. <for Suicune>
GLACIAL MIND - User can't lose him resistances and immunities. <for Articuno> <combo with move Flurry>
LIGHT SKY - Pokemon's accuracy cannot be reduced by the opponent. [ Field Action - TM FLASH] <for Zapdos>
PHOENIX TEAR - Negates all "friends" status effects when switched out. <for Moltres>
IMP OF NATURE - User have immunity for one randomly type. <for Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit>

Last edited:

timmy112

Learning to Hack
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2016
More Ideas

Bug Bomb
Type: Bug
PWR: 100
The user throws a bomb that affects all pokemon in battle

Cyclone
Type: Flying
PWR: 30
The user makes a huge cyclone that damages and throws all active pokemon out of battle

Thunderstorm
Acc: --
The user summons up a storm that damages non electric, rock and ground types for 5 turns and electric moves never miss.

Last edited:

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
Years
Thought of a move:
Lava Surf
Power:100
PP:10
Learned by: Heatran
Learns the move at Lv.70
After using the move, Attack and Special Defense lowers by two steps. It may cause a burn to the opponent.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
Years
You can do whatever you want.
if you want to change which pokemon to learn the attacks then you can.

Oh, and I have another idea for an attack:

Name: BlackThunder
Power: 100
Accuracy: -- (can't miss)
Can be learned by: Electrike, Manectric, & Raichu

Description: A black bolt of lightning falls on your opponent, but you can't move the next turn

Name: Black Aura
Power: 140
Accuracy: 55
Can be learned by: Lucario

Description: Blasts foes with a powerful ball of aura, but you go to sleep afterwords.

Last edited:

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
Years
I have a couple fo moves and yes gene blast does sound better.

Soul Swap
Learned by: Phione
What does it do: Its like Heart Swap and considering Phione's legendary I decided to make it. It swaps instead of stats but the type with the foe. Eg: Your vsing a grass type, you become grass then it becomes water.
Learns at level: 70
Note: If the opponent has two types its first type will be chosen.

If it sounds too uber then I guess it can be like Mananphy's except 5 PP considering it's not meant to be as strong as its "parent".

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 7, 2023
Skele: Hmm... I think your moves have too many different effects. I think that for the Legendary Trios, they should either have a unique move or a unique ability (as they're not quite as special as the 'main' legendaries) - the birds and beasts could have the abilities you suggested, Regis should have Clear Body and unique moves (Arctic Chill, MachineLaser, Desert Hold), pixies, not sure - probably abilities, and Shadow Beasts moves (to be revealed later ;))

Timmy: I have the perfect Pokémon for Bug Bomb (what is it? wait and see). Cyclone is a bit overpowered, unless it also affects the user. Thunderstorm is good - I might change Thunder to have 100% accuracy in that instead of Rain Dance.

Prince: Heatran already has a signature move - Magma Storm.

Rubii: Black Aura should be Dark-type in my opinion. BlackThunder is good though.

Superjub: I don't think that Phione should have a special move, as technically it's not a legendary (you can get more than one, it can breed, and it doesn't have that good stats). Besides, it's called a weaker version of Manaphy for a reason.

Keep the ideas coming, people!

Anyway, I'm now looking for a musician. If you are good at writing music on the computer and want to help out, send me an example of your work in MIDI format.

Also, I've been working on some Pokémon - expect some to be revealed soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back