• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Quartz "Let's Play" 2.0

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
I didn't remember some of the answers. Pokemon Azabache (Jet), what was I thinking on? And the languages questions contained foul language. Collóns means balls and the Spanish-argentinian word you're asked about meants to do the noble act of
Spoiler:

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I didn't remember some of the answers. Pokemon Azabache (Jet), what was I thinking on? And the languages questions contained foul language. Collóns means balls and the Spanish-argentinian word you're asked about meants to do the noble act of
Spoiler:

Oh jeez.

You would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you admitting it.

*Minun*

Loves ponies, hates phonies
Years
Pfft!

When answering difficult questions about the spanish language, your phone is all silent. Then, when it comes to doors charmed (It seems our sorcerer is getting good at this door charming stuff) to praise Baro, it's fluent in Gallican or Spanish or Argetinan or whatever.

I'm beginning to dislike this phone.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
@Teh Baro: Huh, I didn't know your real name is Alvaro. :D Neat name. :)

I also had no idea Bolichano had an evolution. :\ You learn new stuff everyday here! :)

As usual.... this update was very entertaining. I can't wait for your coverage on your EPIC WIN over the Elite Four. :)

And... Photobucket stole some of your pics. :D

Curse you evil phone!!! Just curse you!

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
I loved the
8241.png

emot-whoptc.gif
8255.png

Why must he continue toying with me?
and
8258.png

Ugh...

8259.png

This just aren't going to get better, are they?

8260.png

Sorcery, I'd imagine.
I know they weren't intetional, but the messages seem to fit all to well. It would be nice if you could fix thisby re-uping the pics though.

Curse you Baro and your Spanish foul language. No wonder my Spanish class didn't cover those!

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
I loved the

and

I know they weren't intetional, but the messages seem to fit all to well. It would be nice if you could fix thisby re-uping the pics though.

Curse you Baro and your Spanish foul language. No wonder my Spanish class didn't cover those!

Oh ****, I didn't even notice those - I assumed it was a graphical hiccup that said some it was only like 97% done uploading when it froze after like two hours.

In any case the offending images should be back up now.

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
Just a question. is the league going to be the last update?
THE END IS NEAR?

Last edited:

mew_nani

Years
I sure hope so. I don't think poor Steven can take anymore... and I finished the victory picture, and would like to post it as soon as possible in celebration of Steven's... well... victory. :) HE MUST WIN!!! (Because he is awesome. :D)

I have a question though.

8269.png

CORONNEO: What the f@#% happened to my arms wings?!

Last edited:

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
It's supposed to have its wings on its back, reinforcing the image of a quiet friar. On a side note, it is based on a puffin, which in Spanish are called "frailecillos" ("little friars")

Last edited:

mew_nani

Years
...What's a fray? I've never heard of those before... :\

Oh, I get it. Haha. I thought for a second there that the Evil Unown from Lost Silver got him. :paranoid: You just never know where those things'll pop up next. :(

Teh Baro

In my times...!
Years
...What's a fray? I've never heard of those before... :\

Oh, I get it. Haha. I thought for a second there that the Evil Unown from Lost Silver got him. :paranoid: You just never know where those things'll pop up next. :(
Oops, the word is Friar. My bad.
I though the word "fray" existed in English because of the band "the fray"

Gotta correct my previous post

sab

Now too much of a life.
Years
Oops, the word is Friar. My bad.
I though the word "fray" existed in English because of the band "the fray"

Gotta correct my previous post
Fray doesn't exist, but fraying refers to a peice of cloth or rope that is unraveling, and frayed refers to cloth or rope that has slightly unraveld.

mew_nani

Years
@Teh Baro: Nah, it's alright. Words are easy to mix up. :D

@Yuoaman: Sure does... It's an almost complete creepypasta character- just add blood and you're all ready to go... :paranoid:

ChaosJester083

Still alive
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 3, 2019
Ok Finally read the latest up date so I am up to speed. That was one day of spring break well spent

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
eyebleach1hw0.png

Anyone need any? or alot as the case may be?
And besides... my eyes burn from Unholybear......so unholy....

Back