• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Celestium

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
The fakemon looks good! Why do you use APS?

APS is the new way to go!
No, it's because I extended the ROM when I applied Jpan's engine. LIPS can't handle extended ROMs I think.

That Fakemon looks like Fire/Dragon fusion of Charizard and Dragonite =D

Come on, it doesn't look like Charizard. You're just saying that because it's orange and has wings. It's actually hard to make it not look like dragonite, dragonite's just like the basic/general look of a dragon :/

I'm thinking of making one on all four legs to prevent that (mention Salamence..I dare you...).

Did anyone actually download and play it? Says 33 downloads on mediafire (one of them is me). Everyone else enjoying it? Things you like/don't like? Please feel free to tell me, feed back would be nice.

Years
This took me by surprise but i have already downloaded it and played it :) Luckily, this time I could go past route 8 and got to the end.

The hack is amazing and it's nice to see all the things you polished since last time. Obviously, I got my goldeen and enjoyed kicking asses lol. And that fall's script was just delicious! :laugh:

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
I played it for 5-10 minutes and can say that this hack seems interesting...
I didn't expect any less from you though so it wasn't surprising to see how it started out. Anyway, I'll continue and see if there is something more worthy of posting. This far, looking good!

Oh and by the way, there were a couple of bugs in the beginning of the hack. Some sentences were missing dots and when the backyard of the lab is entered, Morris says something to you but you won't be able to read the text because you're "warped" out of the room right away.

Edit:
Looks like you didn't test it throughly before releasing beta 1 did you? Anyway there are also some other minor oddities which could be easily fixed but other than that, you've done good job on it.

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

I will download today! Quick question: how far does it go?

Alignment

Revered with the stars
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
can you tell how far is beta 1 ?
Umm, I can't tell you based on gyms because you don't really do all of the ones your encounter. I'd say 3.5 hours with speed button.

This took me by surprise but i have already downloaded it and played it :) Luckily, this time I could go past route 8 and got to the end.

The hack is amazing and it's nice to see all the things you polished since last time. Obviously, I got my goldeen and enjoyed kicking asses lol. And that fall's script was just delicious! :laugh:
All thanks to your testing <3

I played it for 5-10 minutes and can say that this hack seems interesting...
I didn't expect any less from you though so it wasn't surprising to see how it started out. Anyway, I'll continue and see if there is something more worthy of posting. This far, looking good!

Oh and by the way, there were a couple of bugs in the beginning of the hack. Some sentences were missing dots and when the backyard of the lab is entered, Morris says something to you but you won't be able to read the text because you're "warped" out of the room right away.

Edit:
Looks like you didn't test it throughly before releasing beta 1 did you? Anyway there are also some other minor oddities which could be easily fixed but other than that, you've done good job on it.

The only oddities I was aware of were mentioned :S
Spoiler:

Anyways, thanks for the compliments. Maybe a screenshot will show what you mean?

I will download today! Quick question: how far does it go?
3.5 hours of gameplay with speed button is what I'd say it is.
If you find any bugs or oddities please let me know!

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
Years
If you're aware of all the scripts working correctly, it might be a problem with the rom I used although it's supposed to be the "mostly-used" one (which you likely did the patch for). Anyway, one thing I "didn't like" was the fact that every single traveler is supposed to travel through the region/world starting from the town you started (by the looks of signs).

For example, there was that cavern in the beginning of which entrance-signposts said: "...Cavern Entrance" and "...Cavern Exit" or something like that. It would make more sense if they said "...Cavern - Route 1 Exit" and "...Cavern - Route 2 Exit" instead and same goes for every other area entrance signpost so far. But yeah, it's nothing major but just something game makers wouldn't do if this was an official game which it really feels like when you play it. So far, I've enjoyed it!

Spoiler:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Come on, it doesn't look like Charizard. You're just saying that because it's orange and has wings. It's actually hard to make it not look like dragonite, dragonite's just like the basic/general look of a dragon :/
I did not say it looks like Charizard, I said it looks like Charizard fused with Dragonite =D So it's left with Charizard's wings and tail and the body of Dragonite :D

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Hey Alignment! How's the hack coming? I haven't heard about it for a long time... any updates?

blazerj13

Impossibly Possible~
Years
hey Alignment, check this out, i made a fakemon that you can use if you so please. its got a name alredy, its called cloudreak.

DaleH771

Pokémon: Giovanni Origins developer
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
Your mapping looks ace, really like it, some screens look brilliant.

I swear your description says this is based in Kanto though? Doesn't appear to be! (I only skimmed the reading.)

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
DrFuji, please make an exception for me to revive this thead :) It's so awesome....

Years
DrFuji, please make an exception for me to revive this thead :) It's so awesome....

Please don't do that. Revival is against the rules, so even if you were to ask that by VM, it'd still be against the rules.

Alignment, if you have an update to post or something, contact either DrFuji or myself to reopen it. In the meantime, this thread will be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back