• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Themed Teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
Years
Umbreon is naturally good at taking hits though. Maybe Baton Pass/Will-O-Wisp/Curse/Moonlight?

That's a good set for it. Yeah, I'm thinking of breeding another Umbreon and Flareon (who I also excluded due to not having Baton Pass like my current Umbreon), both with Baton Pass so I can exchange any of them whenever I need to. Umbreon would be the special wall to complement my Glaceon.

I know Flareon finally got Flare Blitz, but I may stick with Flame Charge to pass around the Speed boosts, if not just to make up for the loss in Speed if I use your suggested Umbreon set. xD

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
Erp, thought it could learn Will-O-Wisp for some reason... stick with Toxic I guess; Although Charm could easily take place of Burn (and force a switch).

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
Years
lol either way, the team's built around spreading status to the opponent, along with buffing each other and passing those buffs to a teammate who can best handle a certain situation.

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
Years
I'm currently working on theme teams for Might Morphin Power Rangers and The Sinister Six from spider-man. I'll report back here with the teams when I've figured at least one of them out.

TheKantoKid

Let's go, Pikachu!
Years
The Might Morphin Power Rangers team!

Tyrannosaurs/Red Ranger: Tyrantrum
Triceratops/ Blue Ranger: Bastiodon
Saber-tooth Tiger/ Yellow Ranger: Persian
Mastodon/Black Ranger: MammoSwine
Pterodactyl/Pink Ranger: Skarmory (more streamline than Aerodactyl, and is support)
Dragonzord/ Green Ranger: Hydreigon (shiny form if possible, the tiny heads are the fingerguns)

Years
After i beat the game, i plan to make a team of eevees, and/or water pokemons, ice pokemons, sea pokemons etc.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 22, 2014
I've always used my favorite pokemon for my online team. It just so happens that 5/6 of them were steel. So I took one out and made a full steel team.

-Scizor, Mawile, Lucario, Metagross, Heatran, Empoleon (the one I used to make it full steel. I dont like Empoleon)-

In fact I've had a lot of success with it and after a 20 game win streak I went against another all-steel trainer, with the only difference in team being instead of my Mawile and Empoleon, he had Dialga and Excadrill.

When I won I felt like the king of steel trainers. So much happiness.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 14, 2022
How about a wondertrade team? You have to catch 6 pokemon right at the start, wondertrade them, box your starter and play through with only those first six pokemon from wondertrade. Might try that when I get Y lol

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
I've made a mono Fairy Team

Klefki
Clefable
Gardevoir
Sylveon
Azumarill
Togekiss

It's not perfect, but I've enjoyed using it.

Years
My newest themed team: Team RWBY

Ruby Rose: Garchomp*, Scrafty, Mightyena, Absol*, Cherrim, Lunarock/Cresselia
Weiss Schnee: Froslass, Cryoganol, Swana, Liligant/Melloetta, Clefable, Breloom
Blake Belladonna: Meowstic, Liepard, Mawile*,Sylveon, Zoroark, Greninja

Yang Xiao Long: Hitmonchan, Lucario*, Solrock, Panguru, Ursaring, Infernape

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 7, 2014
Team Badass Dinosaur monsters.
- Tyrantrum
- Tyranitar
- Rhydon
- Aggron
- Nidoking
- Rampardos

Team Majestic
- Milotic
- Arcanine
- Dragonair
- Rapidash
- Gardevoir
- Ninetales

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Apr 14, 2022
If you are really a masochist you could attempt to play through the whole game with a team of different coloured Vivillon and no TMs allowed :P

Years
  • Age 43
  • Seen Jan 30, 2017
kinda felt like doing a mexican themed team with ludicolo hawlucha tauros maractus dunno about the last two

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I'm sorry, but you can't revive threads (read: post in a thread that hasn't had a post in more than a month). You can re-make it if you or anyone else wants to.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back