• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mira

restless spirit
Years
I've decided to re-write my epic failure (as in I didn't post the next chapter XD) fanfiction and have the prologue posted.
For those of you who have been scarred by my first draft, please read my new one. It's approached in a completely different way and will not bring you any bodily injuries, I promise ;)
It's entitled Mira's Beginning (revised) and there is a link in my signature.
Thanks.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
New Chapter up in the Diamond and Pearl Special fanfiction! it is located on page 2 of the fanfiction and page one of the fanfiction spot. C+C appreciated!

POKEMON_MASTER_0

caffeine 1mg/mL, 240 mL po q4h prn fatigue
Years
Chapter 5 of One Latias is up. It's been so long since I've posted a chapter, that this fan fiction has probably been forgotten. I hope that this chapter helps it to regain an audience.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
After a brief (unintentional) hiatus:

Anima Ex Machina
Four
(Therefore, the lords sent Adam from the Garden of Eden.)​

The National Defense Forces, the combined military of Japan, can usually be trusted to protect the people. However, after the series of events that left Polaris Institute practically devastated, they receive mysterious orders to apprehend and exile the XP-494 known as Codename Adam, whether his human self is dangerous or not.

For that reason, Bill wakes up to find himself stranded in Hoenn and utterly alone. A nearby city contains the only sign of life he can find, but the band of survivors living within it aren't entirely a welcome committee.

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
Years
  • Age 39
  • NC
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
yey! another story to save for offline reading

I was thinking about making a cool Fanfiction about my character from the rp 'A New Professor In Town' entering in some type of Water League in the Battle Frontier, but I know nothing about the Battle Frontier, or what types of Water Badges to make up. I have the rules of the league though which are:

1: Only enter the league with Water Pokemon
2: Only Bring Water Pokemon with you.
3: Must Have Misty's Badge before entering.
4: Win 8 Water Badges, using only Water Types in battle.
5: Beat the Elite 4 and the Water League Champion and become the Champion.

The Water Gym leaders will also use Water Types. So it will be water vs water. But this type of fic would be too hard for me to write. Would someone like to co-author it with me? It would help me out a lot.

Kairi's Water Card:
5b6f1ad110dbbc660f7c307ra4.png

Edit: Forgot to mention that she keeps her Poliwag outside it's ball with her all the time. It's kinda her replacement of Pikachu. And for some reason her Poliwag never evolves.

Last edited:

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Anima Ex Machina
Five
(Trust me.)​

Nurse Joy is the sympathetic saint. Officer Jenny is the skeptical guardian. Rose is the traumatized innocent. It's only natural that Bill can only find one friend out of these three, but even then, his luck (or perhaps fate) decides to make that short-lived when something else prowls the dark streets of Mauville City.

Meanwhile, Bill finds out that the enemy isn't just outside. It's inside him as well.

slls81

What does that even mean?
Years
Hey look! A brand new chapter appeared on my fanfic
Code:
[URL="http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=161864"]Better Late Than Never[/URL]

As also C&C will be appreciated

Bay

Years
Chapter 19 of "Nothing, Everything" is here!

Chapter 19
Rolling Along

After being betrayed by Jacob, both Bunny and Jenny weren't able to agree the next plan of action, so they went their separate ways. Meanwhile, Timmy and Lucas are finding it harder to put the piece together of this case.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
I thought it would be lost...

That I wouldn't be able to write for quite a while...

But all those pills with complicated names have proven again, the Miracles of Modern Chemistry! :t386:

I mean, I am not fully healed yet... but I was greenlit to go back home for the week and spend some quality time with my word processor and my tusty Beta Reader. I thank Censored for being so patient and so... well... handy. :)

So... here it is...

Last time we saw Darius Mezze, he was granted an interview with the mysterious Leader of Team Rocket. This individual handed him and his contact agent, Syd, a special mission that would allow, if completed, for Darius to become an Admin of Team Rocket. The mission is to rise to the Indigo Tournament, fight and defeat in combat a specific Trainer who has been lost for some years... and who happens to be an old friend of Darius, Lou Varan.

And then came the questions. Why me? Why him? Why this mission? Is this really the mission?

Let's follow famous sportsman Darius Mezze as he tries to make out what is going on behind this offer of a lifetime...

"Elusive Goals", Chapter 2: "Light Debriefing"

In a Thread Near You...

Last edited:

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2016
New chapter of Poke Special Manga: DP finally up. I know it's short but, eh, I finally hit the wall. Sue me, lol. But do not worry, I've only hit the wall because of lack of personal ideas for this portion of the fic. Do not worry :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back