• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I'M LOSING MY PATIENCE TOO. Well, I didn't have any to begin with, actually.

Give Solo something to doooooooooo

Khawill

<3
Years
There's nothing to fear, Snowpeople settle their differences through superior, intellectual, verbal, and peaceful discussions. Then they decide to make snow angels, mostly because Snowpeople are immature as well, and enjoys doing childish things (only in the snow).

By the way. The Youkai world gate is in Japan correct?

TornZero

Resident Yuri-ism Cult Leader
Years
There's nothing to fear, Snowpeople settle their differences through superior, intellectual, verbal, and peaceful discussions.

In Frito's case, it's because Yuu's too cute for him to fight, so he needs an alternative. He probably wouldn't think of laying a hand on Eva, either.

Then they decide to make snow angels, mostly because Snowpeople are immature as well, and enjoys doing childish things (only in the snow).

Snowball fight! :3

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
There's nothing to fear, Snowpeople settle their differences through superior, intellectual, verbal, and peaceful discussions. Then they decide to make snow angels, mostly because Snowpeople are immature as well, and enjoys doing childish things (only in the snow).

By the way. The Youkai world gate is in Japan correct?

Yes c: it's located in Shibuya, Japan c:

Anyone who guesses why I choosed this city gets the honor of being a good guesser cx

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
so sorry I didn't edit the post yet >.< … I promise I will do in a few hours.

DeLaMuerte- I do not just live there, I was also born there but i'd like to keep information like that a secret cx

Geras32- oh noes! ;o he found my secret!

Back