• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Too bad there's only one Cloudberry Kingdom part left /: That was a very surprising Let's Play series, I don't think they thought that it was going to be that popular.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I think the deal with Nintendo games was that you can't legally monetize them, so either they decided to upload it without making profit off of it or they struck some sort of deal. (Nintendo forbade all kinds of LPs for a while once but I think they reversed that decision within a week or something after the internet fought back.) Whatever the case, I didn't realize how much I missed Geoff's maniacal laughter as he screwed everyone else over until now and I'm so glad it's back.

(Hello, I am tentatively joining. ;w; I might not post much because I don't have as much time to keep up with RT as I'd like but I still watch when I can!)

Username: Cherrim
Favorite Achievement Hunter Member:
Favorite Rooster Teeth Member:
I CANT PICK FAVOURITES ;_;
Favorite Let's Play: honestly right now I think it's the Jeopardy one they put up the other day because I haven't laughed that hard at something in MONTHS

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I think the deal with Nintendo games was that you can't legally monetize them, so either they decided to upload it without making profit off of it or they struck some sort of deal. (Nintendo forbade all kinds of LPs for a while once but I think they reversed that decision within a week or something after the internet fought back.) Whatever the case, I didn't realize how much I missed Geoff's maniacal laughter as he screwed everyone else over until now and I'm so glad it's back.

(Hello, I am tentatively joining. ;w; I might not post much because I don't have as much time to keep up with RT as I'd like but I still watch when I can!)

Username: Cherrim
Favorite Achievement Hunter Member:
Favorite Rooster Teeth Member:
I CANT PICK FAVOURITES ;_;
Favorite Let's Play: honestly right now I think it's the Jeopardy one they put up the other day because I haven't laughed that hard at something in MONTHS

That's perfectly fine! Any Rooster Teeth fan is completely welcome here, no matter how often they post [: And that would actually make a lot of sense; that must be why a lot of other Let's Players are able to upload that kind of material centered around Nintendo. And I love Geoff's laughter, it reminds of the early days of Fails of the Weak when he would just go absolutely nuts.

I love the game shows they've been playing as of late, it's really amusing to see Geoff blow the Lads out of the water with they're lack of game show knowledge d: Ray actually tweeted about doing a Family Feud LP, so we can expect that in the near future as well!

(Psst even though you don't have a favorite AH member, who would you like to be represented by on the front page? Just wanted to give you the choice when I update it in a few!)

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
ERICA YAY

Oh that makes sense with the Nintendo things. I didn't really pay attention after the initial outcry went around.

I'd like to see more trivia game Let's Plays. Jack and Ryan were talking about how they'd like to do some on the Patch this week and oh man even with people actually knowing answers I'm sure that would be fun. :D Ray tweeted about playing Family Feud, yeah, but I don't remember him saying it was going to be an LP? I remember him saying it wasn't, but did he revoke that comment? That would be a fun game to see tho haha.

....seriously though Geoff's laugh is like the best thing im so happy rn

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I just. My favourite thing about AH and RT is their capacity for genuine laughter. And especially when they sound like they're about to cry laughing or just get the giggles for whatever reason and aw. <3

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I love the game shows they've been playing as of late, it's really amusing to see Geoff blow the Lads out of the water with they're lack of game show knowledge d: Ray actually tweeted about doing a Family Feud LP, so we can expect that in the near future as well!

(Psst even though you don't have a favorite AH member, who would you like to be represented by on the front page? Just wanted to give you the choice when I update it in a few!)

oooHHH my gosh Family Feud? I'd love to see them playing that. I'm laughing already just thinking about it.

(Ummm... Michael doesn't have anyone listed under him and Rage Quit is what got me into AH, I think, so put me on Team Michael!)
ERICA YAY

Oh that makes sense with the Nintendo things. I didn't really pay attention after the initial outcry went around.

I'd like to see more trivia game Let's Plays. Jack and Ryan were talking about how they'd like to do some on the Patch this week and oh man even with people actually knowing answers I'm sure that would be fun. :D Ray tweeted about playing Family Feud, yeah, but I don't remember him saying it was going to be an LP? I remember him saying it wasn't, but did he revoke that comment? That would be a fun game to see tho haha.

....seriously though Geoff's laugh is like the best thing im so happy rn
It was hilarious with only one person knowing the answers... I think it would still be hilarious if only one person didn't know the answers and just buzzed in anyway to stress out everyone else. I hope they do it. :(

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I can't stop watching Deductism's fan made videos recently. This one between Michael and Lindsey just makes you go "aweeeee"

What did y'all think of the new Minecraft episode that just came out?

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
God they're so damn cute like I can't help but squee at that a bit. Or any of them. Deductism is the very best ever. <33

The title update is still them just dicking around, but they're having fun and being entertaining haha. I'm actually really happy that Gavin made Jack laugh a few times! Like, with the period joke and villager trapping and them just kind of hanging around with each other a little more. That's adorable. :D

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
I've been going back and forth in watching it (haven't quite finished it yet as I'm writing this) but it definitely just feels like a filler episode. However, the moment when Gavin falls in the hole and when Ray is trapped in the house with the villagers are by far the highlights of the video so far xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ah yes Ray's misadventures were pretty amazing lmao. Also I love that Jack was like, consistently farming and replanting even though they probably weren't even going to come back to that area haha. He's so responsible.

Oh and yesterday Geoff tweeted that episode 100 was filmed! But also they have through 117 planned. :D So I expect the title update saga to be wrapped up next week and then something crazy in two! And he also just said today that Ice Cube is finally built. Hoping that means ready to play rather than just... a solid cube haha. Also Kdin helped! I hope they recorded that. :D

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Ah yes Ray's misadventures were pretty amazing lmao. Also I love that Jack was like, consistently farming and replanting even though they probably weren't even going to come back to that area haha. He's so responsible.

Oh and yesterday Geoff tweeted that episode 100 was filmed! But also they have through 117 planned. :D So I expect the title update saga to be wrapped up next week and then something crazy in two! And he also just said today that Ice Cube is finally built. Hoping that means ready to play rather than just... a solid cube haha. Also Kdin helped! I hope they recorded that. :D

Wow, they've got up to Minecraft 117 already planned? Hopefully one of those will be the Monopoly Part 2 episode we've all been waiting for, it would kill me to see them prolong that episode like they did the normal Monopoly one d: I know that Geoff keeps joking about transferring over to the Xbox One for episode 100, but is that even possible? The question doesn't really pertain to it being episode 100, but rather say, taking a thumb drive, downloading the world, and then uploading it to the Xbox One. I don't exactly know how much of an improvement that would be (i.e. better graphics, supported updates maybe?), but I was just curious.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I'm going to be a bit annoyed if they delay Monopoly again lmao. It would be funny, yeah, but I want to see it!

I have no idea how the transfer would work. Like a lot of problems they have are lack of space and lack of update capability. So I mean... I wish there were a way for them to just copy the entirety of Achievement City- as in, the whole world- and plop it into a new, bigger world. I feel like that's entirely possible on PC but on XBox? Who knows. I don't think transferring the file as is would be beneficial in any way tbh. Maybe better graphics but it's... Minecraft lol. hoo curr. Updates, though... I've always kind of wondered why they couldn't update the old seeds while retaining stuff? And if that's been the case, would it still be the case on XBox One? i dont knowwwww

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
So many questions, so little time to answer them in D:

Actually, it would make sense if next week's episode is Monopoly right? Just because that's the only (?) Minecraft series that hasn't been completed? That would be episode 99, then god knows what 100 will be xD

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
We-ell, they still have Title Update to complete. But as for incomplete stuff in Achievement City they still have Monopoly part 2+ and Ice Cube at least. They'll probably keep King Gavin in there and ofc they were going to have a restoration project, but maybe they wouldn't need it so badly if they moved it? idk. I think they'll finish Title Update 14 next week, come back to the City for ep 100- and I maintain that's going to be tunnel/Altar! And then stay there for Monopoly (potentially two more eps?), Ice Cube (1 or 2), King Gavin, and maybe some replays of old things and some new games.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Hopefully a replay of Lava Wall *fingers crossed*

You don't think they've wrapped up Title Update 14? I could have sworn that that was going to be the end of the video series. Maybe a little bit anticlimatic, but I mean what else is there to do in the update?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Lava Wall yessssss. :D

I got the feeling that they were going to explore that ravine? And maybe find another desert temple idk. Here's a list of everything in TU14. I think somebody wanted a flowerpot and pumpkin pie. They talked about leading pigs with carrots on sticks, even though they've done that on PC. Dyeing wolf collars is on there. And maybe they'd make an Ender Chest or two?

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
So don't get mad at me for this but...
Spoiler:

However, if its any consolation prize...
Spoiler:

Back