• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon Plasma Red [Script Demo Released]

What Pokemon would you pick for a beginner?

• Fuille- Fighting/Dark Type

Votes: 494 58.6%
  • Galar- Psychic/Steel Type

Votes: 349 41.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
0.%200bannerPR.gif

Hack Type

1.AGoldHack.png

Introduction
After completing Sanjo, you set out on another journey but this time to the Sanjo Islands. Will you be able to handle this journey? That is the real question. With your Grandfather around you might never become a trainer, or maybe he is the key point of the whole game. You will just have to find out. Also what about having no Pokedex or Pokegear? What is the reason with that..hopefully you will find out in the future. This game will be intense, will you be able to handle it?

Main Story
Two years after beating the Sanjo League you set out on adventure again, this time it is the Sanjo Islands. When arriving at the Sanjo Islands your grandfather is there. Seeing as he has a house you decide to live with him for a short amount of time, till you get your first Pokemon. I wonder if your grandfather plays an important role in this hack?

Sub-Story: Aroma City
Team Dude have taken over the small city and taken people hostage, you'll have to meet up with a girl in a house with her grandfather. Whilst talking to her you are attacked by a member, if you defeat him something will drop on the floor, what is it? Also why does the girl mention her sister and something about a Farfetch'd?

Sub-Story: Icicle Town
Quiet eh? Where is everyone? They are all over watching to see if the town elder will live on....but for how long? His grand-daughter is lying by his side, until...he dies. She runs out quickly into the cave nearby, it is your duty to get her back to the village safety. Can you do it?

Sub-Story: Radicle City
BREAKING NEWS.....The headlines for today include something about half a city being demolished for an amusement park? I wonder which city this will be? Quite obvious, which one it will be. Will you be brave enough to stop the leader (not gym leader) of the city from doing so?

Features
New Fake Pokémon
New World Map
New Items
New Tiles
New Pokémon events
New Type
Two Teams

0.%20New%20Pallets.PNG
0.%20New%20Pallets%203.PNG
0.WaterandBrick.PNG

0.WorldMap.PNG
0.Pokedexscript1.PNG
0.Clefairy%20event2.PNG

Video Scripts
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-XfK_KH3Bw

Glitches
None so far :P

Credits
Amachi- For the Main Trainer Backpic

Put this in your Signature if you support Plasma Red:
Plasmasupport.PNG

http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/Plasmasupport.PNG

PR.png

http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/PR.png

0.0%20Plasma%20Red%20Supporter1.png

http://www.freewebs.com/pkmngoldhacker/0.0 Plasma Red Supporter1.png

Next release to come will be: Beta 2 Alpha

Last edited:

Noya

Female Hacker ^^
Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2006
great hack you made here i like new tiles

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2011
It looks great now i want to start hacking the oldies.

T.R.S.M

Expert Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2009
please can i be a trainer i can do custom poke's devamps and trainers
icecrystalpng21so.png

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
pokemaster707 said:
the game dont work for me but colbalt blue did
Just apply the Patch to another clean Gold Rom which can be downloaded and not to same one you used for Cobalt Blue as the game will not work properly.

Team Rocket Spriting Mage said:
please can i be a trainer i can do custom poke's devamps and trainers

I might need some new Sprites but I have seen that sprite being used for nearly every Gold game, I could use original sprites because I need Gym Leader Sprites.

Update
First Gym Leader is a Grass/ Poison Gym

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
I have changed Route 30 a bit in the New Demo I have posted above as you could not get pass the battle you should stop at the house on Route 29.

New Screenshots below one with the house on Route 29 it should be the last picture, you can't get past that area

Last edited:

T.R.S.M

Expert Spriter
Years
  • Seen Jun 28, 2009
i have made a gym leader prefferably fighting but meh
fight1yj.png

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
New Tiles shown below of brick and cement tiles on the floor. You can access them in many towns and cities.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
This is my First New Pokemon that I drew from scratch.

It's Name is Fuille and It is a Dark and Fighting Type.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
Another new Pokemon I have drawn from scratch on MS Paint.
This is Galar it is a Psychic type Pokemon.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
All my Pokemon will be drawn from scratch on MS Paint because I already hand drew them years ago.

This is Bail and Balowing, they are flying types, they can be found in the wild. Bail evolves into Balowing.

I have also editted in the shiny version of the Pokemon in the posts with there pics.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Dec 8, 2023
Blazichu, your sprites look ..... terrible.

It looks like you just went into paint, drew a few lines, got the paint bucket out and filled in the spaces with colours.

Where's the shading? And where's the shape? And no, not basic shapes (like in your sprites), but body structure, cause your sprites really just look like colourful shapes.

You should refer to actual pokemon sprites and their colours in order to improve upon your own. And for crying out loud, DO NOT EVER save sprites as jpeg's.

Ever.

Good luck though.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2021
[ray.z] said:
Blazichu, your sprites look ..... terrible.

It looks like you just went into paint, drew a few lines, got the paint bucket out and filled in the spaces with colours.

Where's the shading? And where's the shape? And no, not basic shapes (like in your sprites), but body structure, cause your sprites really just look like colourful shapes.

You should refer to actual pokemon sprites and their colours in order to improve upon your own. And for crying out loud, DO NOT EVER save sprites as jpeg's.

Ever.

Good luck though.

Those where rough copies of the Pokemon which I painted with the Paint Bucket, I'll add in shading later. I won't save them as JPEGs as they don't appear well, the Pokemon are how I want them and I'm not going to change them.

Anyway here's an Older Pokemon that was there before that has had shading done to it even though it is hard to see.
1.%20Fuille.bmp

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back