• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cloning Pokemon,

Status
Not open for further replies.

seUFA

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2007
ive been cloning PKMN all day. want me to clone one for you? ill give you my shiny rayquaza holding master ball or rare candy for collateral. you can keep the item as a gift. anyone?

seUFA

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2007
i only got 1 from somewun else. but yea thats why i edited it.

xplizit8o8

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2007
can u clone my shiny latias and charmander? pls. how long will you take?

seUFA

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2007
okay ill tell you when ready to be picked up. :) some people dont have trust in people now a days.

Wheelz4speed

Pokemon Collector
Years
help me!!!!!!!!!!!
btw dont need these all at once
Darkrai 4
Shaymin 4
Regice 2
Regirock 2
Registeel 2
Jirachi 1
Deoxys 3
Hooh 2
Celebi 1
Shiny Porygon 6
Shiny Eevee Female 5
Shiny Eevee Male 6
Shiny Wingull 7
Shiny Ponyta 4
Entei 2
Riaku 2

seUFA

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2007
help me!!!!!!!!!!!
btw dont need these all at once
Darkrai 4
Shaymin 4
Regice 2
Regirock 2
Registeel 2
Jirachi 1
Deoxys 3
Hooh 2
Celebi 1
Shiny Porygon 6
Shiny Eevee Female 5
Shiny Eevee Male 6
Shiny Wingull 7
Shiny Ponyta 4
Entei 2
Riaku 2

wow thats alot. lets do the shinies first. then we can do the rest of the rare pokemons.after. oh 808 your orders almost ready. meet you on wifi.

xplizit8o8

Banned
Years
  • Seen Aug 12, 2007
you almost finish? and this shiny rayquaza is pretty bad haha. want anything for it?

seUFA

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2007
wheels watch out. its not that i dont trust him but he only just joined today! sure if he does it and trades back fine he is trustworthy but be careful. Sorry no disrespect seUFA

none taken. ill just prove you wrong. :) im trading 808s shiny back as we speak.

seUFA

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2007
Ok xplizit8o8. I got doubles of Latias and Charmander. Ill clone more but later on. So yea take your guys back. Pm me if you want them cloned again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back