• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2011
Hi.

Hey, Can I have two event pokemon and 2 master ball with both?
TRU Shaymin lv50 Jolly ID 02089
PCNYb Milotic lv35 Mild ID 00972

My FC are 1377 3833 0677 (Diamond). I never trade since Gamboy Color. All I have is a pokemon that look like Pikachu. O.O

*Edit

Last edited:

~PokemonMaster~

Up-And-Coming Trainer
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
Hey ~RNC~
Let me know when youd like the parents for the breeding and I will give you them, I am free to trade today :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
can you give me the OT and ID of the lapras, bagon, and charmander in the EggMove Section please?
Ask me on a day that I am not doing my give away please!! :)
Hey, Can I have two event pokemon and 2 master ball with both?
TRU Shaymin lv50 Jolly ID 02089
PCNYb Milotic lv35 Mild ID 00972

My FC are 1377 3833 0677 (Diamond). I never trade since Gamboy Color. All I have is a pokemon that look like Pikachu. O.O

*Edit
Sorry, I don't check threads, you have to offer on a day that is not my give away day please!! :)
Hey ~RNC~
Let me know when youd like the parents for the breeding and I will give you them, I am free to trade today :)

If you get back on later you can give those to me please!! :)

Almost forgot!!
Who wants the 1st 2 please??

Last edited:

Ssquid

Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Dec 6, 2010
Hi RNC!
Could I get box 14's Taillow lvl 1 and Box 18's Dialga lvl 70? :)
My FC is 0561-2725-4873

TheRichar

Check my Thread :3
Years
[FONT=&quot]BOX 18[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
Rayquaza lv50 Serious [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]box 17 [/FONT]
Giratina lv70 Impish [FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2011
Hey.

Hope I allow to post.

Anyway I want pokemon from the free section instead of the event one.

So can I have?
Shaymin Naive Lv.30 (Box 17)
Feebas Hardy Lv.1 (Box 6)

And if it's possible, I would like one or two master ball with the pokemon. :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Me please. Can I have 18 groudon and 18 articuno. I also have a question. Would I be able to get your 18 latios because I don't really understand the NBM thing.

You can only get 2 at a time, but if you get back in a post after the red magic words you can get 2 more and the NBM means it's shiny but I did not get it, if it doesn't have that, it is mine meaning I got it and it has me (~RNC~) as the trainer!!
See you in there!! :)

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2011
TRUGYNET go to your profile page and read what I wrote there. You to lunacy giat go to trgynets profile page and read what I put there.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
What the heck, I went missing for 3 minutes and this is what happens?? This is my my give away gets closed early!!
CHOCHO, I will only wait on you for 1 more minute then you just have to wait, you are holding things up for every one else!! :(

Chochothebeast22

Not a Beginning Trainer
Years
Ok well go on to the next person. I've been on wifi thinking it was you who was having problems but I guess it's me. It's the 1st diamond fc right? I'm sorry for holding up the give away. I had your original shiny fc on.

Back