• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Uber Offense! [5th Gen RMT]

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
Forretress (F) @ Leftovers
Impish, Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP/4 Def/252 SpD
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Volt Switch

I decided to run this guy instead of Ferrothorn, 'cause I was lacking a Spinner, and also I like T-Spikes, so here it is.
Rocks and Spikes are hazards, Rapid Spin to spin enemy's hazards from my field, and Volt Switch to get out when the job is done.

Terrakion @ Choice Scarf
Jolly, Justified
EVs: 252 Atk/4 Def/252 Spe
- Close Combat
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- X-Scissor

This guy is amazing in Ubers, too. He is very unique in that he can check Extremekiller Arceus. Stone Edge is for Ho-oh, Close Combat is for Arceus and Ferrothorn, Earthquake is for Heatran/Magnezone, and X-scissor is for revenge killing Mewtwo.

Kyogre @ Leftovers
Quiet, Drizzle
EVs: 252 HP/252 SpA/4 Def
- Thunder Wave
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Thunder

This is a weird Kyogre that works to paralyze Kyogre checks switching in. Its funny to see unuspecting darkrai and zekrom get paralyzed trying to switch in to me. A Quiet nature is so that I can get my weather up with no interference. Attacks still hurt from this even without a boosting item. This supports most of my team with sweeping and stuff. This used to be a mono attacker, but I was looking for something unusual and I've thought this.

Giratina-O @ Griseous Orb
Modest, Levitate
EVs: 212 HP/72 Def/224 SAtk
- Calm Mind
- Substitute
- Dragon Pulse
- Aura Sphere

A second Calm Mind sweeper, being for Spinblocking and Stallbreaking. Dragon Pulse is for reliable STAB, and Aura Sphere is for anything that resists it. Substitute is for blocking Status. Giratina is a great sweeper altogether.

Arceus-Poison @ Toxic Plate
Adamant, Multitype
EVs: 132 HP/252 Atk/124 Spd
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- ExtremeSpeed
- Shadow Claw

This is the very deadly and infamous Extremekiller Arceus, a sweeper of epic proportions, even if I run a Poison-type variant, less power, but still effective with a couple of SD, also removes Toxic Spikes. I use this late-game to clean up an opponent easily after my other sweepers have weakened the opponent's team. Earthquake/Shadow Claw are for anything that resist Extremespeed.

Palkia @ Lustrous Orb
Hasty, Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk/4 SAtk/252 Spd
- Spacial Rend
- Surf
- Thunder
- Aqua Tail

Not many players use Palkia as a mixed attacker. Rain boosts his STAB surf to high levels, drowning things that don't resist it. Spacial Rend is for Dragon STAB, Thunder is for Kyogre, and Aqua tail 2HKOes Blissey under rain.

This is the team. Please rate!

Last edited:

Mister Coffee

Blathering Fool
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 7, 2020
Wow really running those Legends aren't you? lol
Not going to lie, I really liked what you did with Arceus. Playing it with Poison plate gives it an interesting Immunity, however don't steel types have that same Immunity? Unless you're worried about Steel type Weaknesses.
It's an interesting set up.

Porygon Z

721 and counting!
Years
Wow really running those Legends aren't you? lol
Not going to lie, I really liked what you did with Arceus. Playing it with Poison plate gives it an interesting Immunity, however don't steel types have that same Immunity? Unless you're worried about Steel type Weaknesses.
It's an interesting set up.

Thanks. About Steel-types, I'm not worried of them 'cause I have SD Earthquake in cases. Even though, Poison Arceus doesn't convince me a lot, I'm thinking to change it back to Normal-type, with Life Orb or something. What do you think? Oh, and I changed the Lead.

Back