• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Latioslegend's Evd, events, and shiny Trade Center

Is my shop good at all?

• Excellent!

Votes: 219 65.6%
  • Pretty good

Votes: 74 22.2%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 17 5.1%
  • This shop is so pale from living in the shadows of all other threads!

Votes: 24 7.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Don't worry! I can always help you with a good theme if you can't decide. I can't help you in the tournament itself, but I don't believe that should matter :P Also if you look you get a prize JUST FOR JOINING.

Also forgot to mention if you come up with an interesting team you get a really good prize :P

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2016
updated my thread with natures on all ev'd pokes latios, let me know if ya like anything

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
wow it is Adamant but NN Pimpinyo....

-_O ok I'm going to pretend I never heard that NN. Here I'll re check your thread later going to take a shower.

Slim: what nature is the shiny mystery Mew? :3

Don't worry! I can always help you with a good theme if you can't decide. I can't help you in the tournament itself, but I don't believe that should matter Also if you look you get a prize JUST FOR JOINING.

Also forgot to mention if you come up with an interesting team you get a really good prize

Eh I can come up with a team xD *thinks of a 6 hacked bidoofs with 999 in all stats nicknamed Chuck Norris* JK!

Well I guess I will join later :D. Oh do we have to share what pokes are in our team?

Terminator

Destiny is the only motivation
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
dude u are the WORST picker of pokemon ever and pretty picky on top of tht :P

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
dude u are the WORST picker of pokemon ever and pretty picky on top of tht

Hey a evd poke with a bad nature is pretty useless for battle :P

Terminator

Destiny is the only motivation
Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2014
i know but i got so many and u pick the bad natured ones ;P gimme natures u like and ill look through wht u dont have and see if i got something tht fits ur tastes?

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Terminator: hm natures I like are the following-
Adamant
Jolly
Timid
Modest

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
hey do u wanna do our trade tonight?

Sorry dude, but doing a massive trade like that now is sorta of a no ;_; got to do a load of homework in a few minutes.

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Well Friday would probably work best around the same time ;).

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Please check out the thread when possible :]

Forgive me for stupid questoins, but which thread^^; your trade center or tourney? :P

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Tournament :]
Haha I'm so crazy about giving AWAY pokemon rather than receiving new ones ;D

xD Sure I'll probably sign up tomorrow. Hm well at least so far you apply to one rule in being trade partners.
3. Avoid being Adamant with trades x3

Years
Yeah, since I'm getting an AR from the local electronics store tomorrow, I figure it should be easy trading. However, the only reason why I don't put insane offers like my Suicune for your starters is because I don't want people to trade less XD

latioslegends

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
Yeah, since I'm getting an AR from the local electronics store tomorrow, I figure it should be easy trading. However, the only reason why I don't put insane offers like my Suicune for your starters is because I don't want people to trade less XD

Well if you were trading a Suicune like that for a starter that would seem a bit odd, especially when they have a large shop themselves :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back