• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
160. My roommies are into that show a lot. Become a Chem teacher and make money through drugs, what else have u learned today?

Ok going to try beating the E4 now. Team is...

Samurott 65
Ampharos 63
Chandelure 61
Espeon 60
Lucario 60
Braviary 55.

Wish me luck :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Not sure if you still need it Netto but good luck!

meanwhile I have done nothing productive in my game today.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Do you have anything super effective against him?

I did some training and exploring today while actually battling trainers. My Pokemon are almost to the 70s. Just a little over ten more levels before taking on the Elite Four a second time. Or something along those lines.

Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2013

Lucario
Flaaffy
Zorua
Eevee (later to become Vaporeon)
Trapinch

^ My team. Lucario and Trapinch are best against Clay; but Lucario's ground weakness doesn't help. =/

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't think you get Surf until after Clay's gym, so a Water Stone will be difficult to obtain at that point in the game (though note I also don't remember whether the PWT was before or after Clay's gym either). Maybe capture a Scraggy and level it up a few?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

I am trying hard to get a clue on what you are all trying to say in this thread, unfortunately, I can't.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021

Oh I see, I have not really played BW 2 yet. That must be the reason why I could not catch what you all were saying.

Years

Sydian said:
I swear, we need to just move those forums up to the top. ~_~

OMG I laughed at this post Syd made when she was locking a thread in the Advanced Generation forum.

Guess we may need Emulation moved to the top since we have way too many hackers joining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back