• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Well, 6 hours have passed. Akacha and Conjurer have been removed from the RP.

With that, we have a few spots open, if you know anyone that would like to join, be sure to ask them. For now, though, we can move on and get things rolling. I'll post soon.

Last edited:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Good posts so far, guys. Remember the Silver Tribe people should be heading to the throne room in Silver City, in case you forgot.

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Hmm... available spots? Can I make a resevation? I'll actually work on this SU.

Side: Gold
Name: Voryn Dracinine
Title: Caesar
Pokemon Species: Flygon
Appearance:
flygon.jpg

As far as appearance goes, nothing noticeable stands out when you look at Voryn, other than his height, which is over eight feet tall. Voryn carries around an old, weathered Ebony cane, which was crafted custom for Voryn. Also not shown in the image, Voryn has a large scar over his eye, which he earned during the battle of Gold City.

Personality:
Voryn or the "Caesar" as he is called, has had his personality shaped over his very long life, seeing events that have changed his life forever, from watching his parents die in the War with the Order of Neoverse, to living in crazed exile after the Silver Tribe took control. Voryn is very wise and intelligent, being both and avid studier and one to be a "hands-on" learner. Voryn is quite level-headed, despite his honorary title as "Caesar". Voryn is a magnificent tactician, his skills in the battlefield extending from as a front-line soldier to a stern and calm leader. Voryn is too clever for his own good. He can anticipate nearly any situation, using his skills to stay alive for a very long time. Voryn is a well-rounded genius, anything from growing food to designing the elaborate traps and mechanisms that are found in his location of exile. Voryn is extremely loyal to the Alpha Alliance, despite the fact that he left for exile. Voryn is protective of every single citizen of the Alpha Alliance, and is willing to sacrifice his life to protect the Alliance. Voryn is absolutely insane, delirious and delusional. Voryn operates as if the Gold Tribe is still in full power, although the Gold tribe is spread across the land. Since in exile, Voryn has written many guides on battle tactics, alchemy, arithimetics and science. Those go along with his designs for many mechanisms that are advanced for the time period. There is one thing that keeps these works from being readable by anyone else. Voryn has fully developed a language of his own with more than eighty thousand letters and forty-five thousand words. Not only does Voryn write in this language, he speaks fluently in his own language, making him totally not understandable by anyone. Some of his Legionairres, who are Voryn's small army of Dragon and Flying Pokemon, have began to learn this language, but due to the language's complexity, they only begin to grasp it.

History:

Voryn "Caesar" Dracinine was born in Cape City, before the war began. Voryn was born to two members of the Gold Tribe, well-respected members at that. Voryn spent most of his childhood alone, as a meager and defenseless Trapinch. Voryn would often have to steal food and other necessities in order to survive. Towards the end of the war, Voryn evolved into Vibrava, earning his entrance into the Alpha Alliance Army.

Voryn fought only for a short while before the war ended. During that last battle, Voryn was under command by his parents, who were Gold Tribe members. During that fateful battle, Voryn watched as both of his parents were killed, rendering Voryn an orphan. Voryn stayed with the Army, never returning home to his cold and alone home. Voryn continued to serve in the Alpha Alliance Army, earning respect from his superiors. Voryn evolved into a Flygon shortly after he reached the age of twenty. Voryn continued to serve the Alpha Alliance for five more years, this tim as an officer. After those five years, Voryn encountered a life-changing event. He was sworn into the Gold Tribe.Voryn watched over valiantly as the peace amongst the Alpha Alliance remained, satisfied. After sixty years of serving in the Gold Tribe without any major conflict, Voryn got bored.

With this boredom of his, Voryn departed for the mountains. It was in this mountain that Voryn began his exile. Voryn constructed a fortress in the mountains, filled with elaborate traps, mechanisms and puzzles. Voryn burrowed into his fortress, and stayed in there for twenty years without contact with others, the Gold Tribe proclaiming him dead. Voryn lost his mind in his Fortress, which is known as " Ghjialmarr" (pronounced "hillmarr"). Voryn focused solely on academics in his exile, constructing medical, scientific and tactical works of art in his own language, which he speaks and writes fluently in. Voryn decided after his exile to fly over the Alpha Alliance's territories to see what had changed.

What Voryn saw, was war. This new Silver Tribe was taking over the Alpha Alliance. Feeling it his duty, Voryn returned to combat for the Gold Tribe. Re-taking his title as Caesar, Voryn assembled his personal guard, known as the Legionairres. Even with the help of Voryn and the legionairres, the Gold Tribe was defeated. Sensing failure, Voryn returned to exile, waiting for the time when the Gold Tribe will make a stand.

Moveset:

Solarbeam-Dragon Claw
Dragon Pulse-Silver Wind
Signal Beam-Fly

Still working on it.

Last edited:

Yagerbomb

←Apple Jack
Years
Hmm... available spots? Can I make a resevation? I'll actually work on this SU.

Side: Gold
Name: Voryn Dracinine
Title: Caesar
Pokemon Species: Flygon
Appearance:
flygon.jpg

As far as appearance goes, nothing noticeable stands out when you look at Voryn, other than his height, which is over eight feet tall. Voryn carries around an old, weathered Ebony cane, which was crafted custom for Voryn. Also not shown in the image, Voryn has a large scar over his eye, which he earned during the battle of Gold City.

Personality:
Voryn or the "Caesar" as he is called, has had his personality shaped over his very long life, seeing events that have changed his life forever, from watching his parents die in the War with the Order of Neoverse, to living in crazed exile after the Silver Tribe took control. Voryn is very wise and intelligent, being both and avid studier and one to be a "hands-on" learner. Voryn is quite level-headed, despite his honorary title as "Caesar". Voryn is a magnificent tactician, his skills in the battlefield extending from as a front-line soldier to a stern and calm leader. Voryn is too clever for his own good. He can anticipate nearly any situation, using his skills to stay alive for a very long time. Voryn is a well-rounded genius, anything from growing food to designing the elaborate traps and mechanisms that are found in his location of exile. Voryn is extremely loyal to the Alpha Alliance, despite the fact that he left for exile. Voryn is protective of every single citizen of the Alpha Alliance, and is willing to sacrifice his life to protect the Alliance. Voryn is absolutely insane, delirious and delusional. Voryn operates as if the Gold Tribe is still in full power, although the Gold tribe is spread across the land. Since in exile, Voryn has written many guides on battle tactics, alchemy, arithimetics and science. Those go along with his designs for many mechanisms that are advanced for the time period. There is one thing that keeps these works from being readable by anyone else. Voryn has fully developed a language of his own with more than eighty thousand letters and forty-five thousand words. Not only does Voryn write in this language, he speaks fluently in his own language, making him totally not understandable by anyone. Some of his Legionairres, who are Voryn's small army of Dragon and Flying Pokemon, have began to learn this language, but due to the language's complexity, they only begin to grasp it.

History:

Voryn "Caesar" Dracinine was born in Cape City, before the war began. Voryn was born to two members of the Gold Tribe, well-respected members at that. Voryn spent most of his childhood alone, as a meager and defenseless Trapinch. Voryn would often have to steal food and other necessities in order to survive. Towards the end of the war, Voryn evolved into Vibrava, earning his entrance into the Alpha Alliance Army.

Voryn fought only for a short while before the war ended. During that last battle, Voryn was under command by his parents, who were Gold Tribe members. During that fateful battle, Voryn watched as both of his parents were killed, rendering Voryn an orphan. Voryn stayed with the Army, never returning home to his cold and alone home. Voryn continued to serve in the Alpha Alliance Army, earning respect from his superiors. Voryn evolved into a Flygon shortly after he reached the age of twenty. Voryn continued to serve the Alpha Alliance for five more years, this tim as an officer. After those five years, Voryn encountered a life-changing event. He was sworn into the Gold Tribe.Voryn watched over valiantly as the peace amongst the Alpha Alliance remained, satisfied. After sixty years of serving in the Gold Tribe without any major conflict, Voryn got bored.

With this boredom of his, Voryn departed for the mountains. It was in this mountain that Voryn began his exile. Voryn constructed a fortress in the mountains, filled with elaborate traps, mechanisms and puzzles. Voryn burrowed into his fortress, and stayed in there for twenty years without contact with others, the Gold Tribe proclaiming him dead. Voryn lost his mind in his Fortress, which is known as " Ghjialmarr" (pronounced "hillmarr"). Voryn focused solely on academics in his exile, constructing medical, scientific and tactical works of art in his own language, which he speaks and writes fluently in. Voryn decided after his exile to fly over the Alpha Alliance's territories to see what had changed.

What Voryn saw, was war. This new Silver Tribe was taking over the Alpha Alliance. Feeling it his duty, Voryn returned to combat for the Gold Tribe. Re-taking his title as Caesar, Voryn assembled his personal guard, known as the Legionairres. Even with the help of Voryn and the legionairres, the Gold Tribe was defeated. Sensing failure, Voryn returned to exile, waiting for the time when the Gold Tribe will make a stand.

Moveset:

Solarbeam-Dragon Claw
Dragon Pulse-Silver Wind
Signal Beam-Fly

Still working on it.

Ready for review. Look at it.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Yagerbomb Overall, it's a good SU. I do have a few problems, though. In your Personality, you make it sound a tad too human with talk about alchemy, arithimetics and science. I'm not sure that has much place in the RP. You may wish to edit that.

As for you History, it also is a bit too broad. In the part where you say that it is a life-changing event joining the Gold tribe, perhaps you could expand on exactly how it happened? Did you see them in battle, just on the street, perhaps you bumped into them? Also, I welcome this language he could have, I guess, but how will he then communicate with the others? It's a great SU, but I'm not sure if it's a great SU for this RP. Change it up a bit, but for now, it's pending.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Alright then, Nakuzami, we're waiting on you. (At least on the Gold Tribe part of things)

I may make a Silver Tribe post so the Silver Tribe people understand the environment and such.

Akacha

The Frozen One
Years
Sorry about the inactivity. I assume I cannot rejoin. I unfortunately, as punishment by my parents, got my computer privileges taken from me. I told them about the RP, but my parents aren't the kind to listen. I understand fully of my consequences. I will still be on the site though. And in time I may make an Rp so there is still hope.

AND I PUT SO MUCH TIME ON THAT CHARACTER! But when the computer died I felt like it was a lost hope... so this is almost a continuous concern. Lol Life can be so cruel. I mean if I could get a well done post made and post it here for review would there be any consideration for reinstatement?

Last edited:

Silver Rogue

RolePlayer
Years
@Akacha Sorry about that, I feel bad for you.

Also, I want to appologize about inactivity. High school has been terrible lately, the teachers are piling on homework before winter break. So as a result, I made a 5 page paper today, a 10 minute long power point, and am halfway through a 7 page paper about the second day of the battle of Gettysburg. Not including daily homework. Fortunately, after this week, things will calm down a TON, and I should be able to post hopefully this Friday, or earlier if I can. Anyways, I'll try to post as soon as I can...

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Akacha I realize you made a vast effort in your SU, so I will allow you to return to the RP, just please make sure to be as active as you can be.

@Silver Rogue No problem. I am posting right now to give the Silver Tribe people a bit more understanding on where they are and what they're doing.

Akacha

The Frozen One
Years
@Akacha I realize you made a vast effort in your SU, so I will allow you to return to the RP, just please make sure to be as active as you can be.

@Silver Rogue No problem. I am posting right now to give the Silver Tribe people a bit more understanding on where they are and what they're doing.

That's great, and thank you so much! That means so much to me. I won't let this trust be wasted. Thank you for being so understanding. You could of easily had decided not to, but didn't, so thank you once more lol.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
@Akacha Yay, you're back! Can't wait to see Ahd Dub in action.

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
Oh, hey, guys, (specifically Supervegeta) I did post about getting to the throne room with Levin, but I simply edited my last post. You'd wanna check it out.

Also, welcome back Akacha. And at everyone, we know school life can be a bother, but note that you can always VM/PM me or vegeta to tell us that you will be gone. We'll understand.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
@Akacha Lol, no problem, man. But remember, not posting for two weeks in a row, without notifying either myself or Wym that you will be gone merits a kick. So if you ever have to depart, just let us know ahead of time.

My mistake Wym. I edited briefly to say you two have arrived as well. Now only Silver Rogue and Akacha are being waited on.

Back