• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Oh wow selftrolls! Okay let's see...

Title: Heir of Space
Symbol: Something cat-related i guess? Idk.
Quirk: C|:3 Pretty cool and stuff, but ONCEE THEE ANGEER IS FREEEE NO ONEE CAN STOP MEE!!!
(yes that is a cat with a strawhat, yes that is one piece)
Blood color: Indigo or violet, not sure yet.
Sprite might be added later? Idk.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Ok we'll keep the troll but lemme ask something else, and I just assume you've read the last days' updates now :3

Which Jack is your favorite?

There is Bec Noir (B1 session), Blinking Jack (B2 session) and Spades Slick (A2 session). We haven't seen A1 Jack and maybe never will.

Although Bec Noir is cool in so many ways, he's a bit too murderous for me to like before he does something remotely nice again in the comic. Blinking Jack, I have no thoughts on. Never really related to him and he murdered Jake and Jane so :(

Spades Slick is my pick! He is so darn badass. So darn funny. The Act3Intermission is really awesome if you're in the right mood (or if you've reached Act 5 or Act 6 and began puzzling pieces together and realize that stuff happening in the intermission were just so important after all) and now he's got the Felt and robo-bodyparts and LE's staff and the adorable Ms Paint as sidekick? And Arthour, of course.

Plus, he was Karkat's ally once. He's awesome. Please, Hussie, let him be a hero before all this is over. Don't you dare make him a villain when there's Bec Noir and Strangelypossessedblinking Jack to be villains enough.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
And SS <3 Ms Paint is canon, officially declared by Hussie :D

But hey, if everyone was ok with that JohnCasey emblem and the description and name, I'll send it to Shiny Raichu now.

ALSO we've got 17 members in this Homestuck club! More or less active ones, but still it's cool!

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Self troll? Hmmm...

Blood Color: Fuchsia. My patron troll is Fuchsia, so why shouldn't I be? Plus my sign is Pisces, and being the noblest of bloods is just so noble. I AM ROYALTY

Quirk: I guess my quirk would just be pretty much me typing and such. I dunno, maybe throw in a )-( before each line or something. Really I'd just keep it simple

Symbol: Pisces

Hero Title: I always get Bard of Heart, Bard of Blood, or Prince of Heart for quizzes. Bard of Heart just sounds cool, but a Bard of Blood is probably more useful...

Lusus/Sprite: The glub glub thingy probably. I mean, if I had a choice I'm totes going with the Magic Seahorse Eridan has. Or maybe a sweet narwhal.

Weapon: Tomohawk kind. So rad.

As for my favorite Jack, I'm going with Slick. Bec Noir is an asshat and Jack English/Anglo-Jackson/Billiards Jack is too not in control of his mental or physical self to be considered and independent character anymore.

Oh! And in case you havent sent off our emblem yet, the description needs more midnight crew. Maybe something like 1001/1000 time keeping devices destroyed?

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
If you were a troll, what kind of troll will you be?

Blood Color: Cerulean. My patron troll is Cerulean or Cobalt and my sign is Scorpio. Besides, being a pir8 and being badass is just so cool not to be.

Quirk: Replaces the i sound with ai like in Hai, Bai, Gai, Shai, etc... Uses spider emoticons like ::::> ::::3 ::::) ::::(, etc. and mostly uses ALL CAPS and some typos her adn threr.

Symbol: Scorpio

Hero Title: I get Page of Breath, Sylph of Breath, and Page of Time in quizzes so... Sylph of Breath sounds cool... Page of Time is also cool... and it be pretty weird for me if I get Page of Breath as Tavros is one and my blood color, sign, quirks are similar to Vriska's... lol

Lusus/Sprite: Maybe a cute spider or liek Spidermom or something ::::>

Weapon: I prefer Swordkind or Bladekind coz swords are cool... 'nuff said.

Which Jack is your favorite?

Spades Slick. He's more cooler looking than Bec Noir and certainly less disturbing than murderous B2 Jack.

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
There! Found the sprites of me as fantroll and fankid! Don't mind the suckish symbol, at least it's not a canon symbol *looks at above two posts*

1xYah.png

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Are you sure every troll has their own symbol and that a symbol doesn't simply stand for their blood color? The dancestors and ancestors have the same symbols as the trolls, don't they?

Limanya

Page of Breath
Years
Yes. A symbol is unique, but in the rare case that two trolls share a symbol, it means they're in an ancestor-descendant relationship. It's mentioned somewhere that every caste has a huge alphabet of symbols, and it's generally frowned upon to have a fantroll sharing the same symbol as a canon troll. Call me the fantroll expert of the club XD

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
But If I'm fuschia blood, then I basically have to have the same symbol as my ancestor, who just happenes to be the only other fuschia blood in the galaxy, which means that theres really only one symbol for the heir/heiress and the emporer/empress to share.

Cavalreaper

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Username: Cavalreaper
==> Prospit or Derse dreamer: Derse
==> How far have you read: I'm completely up to date. I'm actually a pretty huge fan, and my username is a reference to the Nitrams.
==> Answer current topic: Probably a tealblood, and Spades Slick is my favorite variation of Jack Noir.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Since we are fans and fantrolls are something that is made by fans, I'd say we can make our fantrolls however we want ^^ Pisces is my sign too~ But I wouldn't want to be a seadweller I think. I'd probably want teal blood because that's one of my favorite colors.

Welcome, Cavalreaper! I'll add you in.

Cavalreaper

Pokemon Breeder
Years
Yes. A symbol is unique, but in the rare case that two trolls share a symbol, it means they're in an ancestor-descendant relationship. It's mentioned somewhere that every caste has a huge alphabet of symbols, and it's generally frowned upon to have a fantroll sharing the same symbol as a canon troll. Call me the fantroll expert of the club XD

Limanya is right. Vriska mentions this when we're introduced to Mindfang's journal.

About original characters, do you guys have fantrolls? I have 13 fantrolls, twelve fansession ones and one which is the start of my 7 deadly sins-set. She's Lust.

I have three. One is a rustblood named Varoth Sankar, one is a cobaltblood named Valkea Eldrid, and the last is a brownblood named Bahari Lathem. Varoth is a meta-anarchist who collects scrap metal, Valkea is a bigoted arsonist, and Bahari is a female troll with some manic issues.

Last edited:

Salzorrah

Years
OMFG I FORGOT! HAPPY HOMESTUCK DAY EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!

I'm sensing a big flash animation for Year 4 of Homestuck and maybe another recap log? I hope so!

EDIT: Update:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
Years
Bluh, had to take the ACT today. But a funny thing on there...during the mathematics portion of the test, there was a question along th lines of

"A new mathematical function has been created to relate ordered pairs, simbolized by: ♦." etc etc

I wrote "HUSSIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" on my test document because it reminded me, of course, of the moirails and the symbols.

AND ALSO OMGGGG A TASTE FOR ADVENTURE MADE IT INTO A FLASH *band nerd squeal*

Salzorrah

Years
Update:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
... Homestuck... Is on hiatus... for months...

I think I have to lie down and shudder for a while. And then I'll keep rereading it. I'm in the beginning of Act 5 Act 2 on my second reread now, but last time I quit when I reached Act 6. This time I will read Act 6 carefully to get a grasp of what's really going on when, because now I am somewhat confused about what things happened in the confusing Act 5 Act 2 and what happened in the large and multiversal Act 6.

Back