• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Spoiler:

Anyway...

That's a very strange Grimmjow wallpaper. XD

Oh, and welcome new member, who, like me, hates Aizen!!! XD XD XD

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
... >.> Momo's too weak. <.<

No, you can't steal my keychain! D=

...Yeah, that is a strange Grimmjow wallpaper.

Welcome, new member!
...There's too many Aizen-haters in this club. T~T

Hmm...I think Beyond Birthday is cool! BB... or L? No, definately B. I like B better than L. He looks like L, acts like L, has the Shinigami eyes, sits like L, is quirkier than L, and eats like L! But... the best part is....
That he's a serial killer! And that he has the Shinigami eyes!
...I still like Aizen-sama best. :cer_laugh:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hmmm.... I haven't been online here much.... But....
I'll join for now, I guess. =D

Been reading the last few posts too. XD
And before you ask, I hate Aizen too. Yeah.

Sooooooo..... can I join?

Yes. Keiri. I did not forget that. :P

To add something else....
Spoiler:
Welcome to the Bleach fan club, smile!.
I'm happy to have another member join the club.

I finally got around to getting picture of my friend's mask. Although it have to make a correction. The Gillian mask was made by a friend of his, not him.
gillianmask.png
shinjimask.png

Yes, the one side on the Shinji mask broke off.

Sousuke, please try to stay on topic more often. :)

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Can you guess that I've
Written this Haiku backwards
Hello, Keiri

Hey Zam. I suppose I should've joined this club earlier. For those of you who don't know, Zam and I are both Captains (and quite good friends) from the SPPF Bleach Club, which he's mentioned the odd few times.

Also, as a notice, I'd like to join the 12th Squad. I know I can't get the position yet, but if no one else would take it before me, that'd be nice 8D.

Because I like my organisation (No one in real life would expect me to say that), I'll post my Shikai and Bankai in the next post. It might seem a bit God-moddy, though no one from the SPPF club thought so, so hopefully no one here will either.

As for my favourite character, it is Ulquiorra. My least favourite, probably Zommari, mostly because of the wasted potential. He was quite mysterious and quiet in the beginning, but the moment he opened his mouth, it all went downhill.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Hey ILP, welcome to the Bleach fan club on PC Forums.
Nice little Haiku ya made there. ;p
I'll go add you to the first post as a spirit.
Hopefully you'll be able to earn a spot in Squad 12 soon.

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Cool masks.
...Maybe I should learn how to make those one day.

And hello...un... "I like Pokemon (...)". Nice to have you a part of the club!

I'm off topic? Un... Okay... If ya say so...
The toilet's been making funny noises since the past ten minutes or so... =.=;

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Ahh TMI about that last sentence!!

Hehe anyway, Welcome, new person! LOL Umm what should we call you... cause saying "Welcone, I like Pokemon! (...)" would be kinda... odd... XD Yeah...

For some reason, possibly because for about a year and a half I took a break from Bleach (which I deeply regret, and do not ever plan to do again!!), Zommari made the least of an impression on me than any other Espada. I barely remember anything he said or did...

Spoiler:

The one who made the biggest impression would have to be Szayel Aporro because he's creepy. 0.o;;

Oh oh, did you guys see the newest episode??

Spoiler:

DXrobots

Just a passing through trainer
Years
I would like to join your bleach fan club

Keiri!

Weapon of choice:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
And hello...un... "I like Pokemon (...)". Nice to have you a part of the club!
Thanks for the welcome!

I'm off topic? Un... Okay... If ya say so...
The toilet's been making funny noises since the past ten minutes or so... =.=;
You do realise that was offtopic, right?
Hehe anyway, Welcome, new person! LOL Umm what should we call you... cause saying "Welcone, I like Pokemon! (...)" would be kinda... odd... XD Yeah...
[Not?]Surprisingly, I got a similar response from the SPPF club. In turn, that made someone name me Aaroniero (despite the fact that I'm rather neutral to him as a character), which turned to Anternero (Because I'm quite small, relative to the SPPF Bleach Club members, anyway) which shortened to Ant. And Ant has usually been my nickname (there, anyway). Though ILP works well, too, I guess.

The one who made the biggest impression would have to be Szayel Aporro because he's creepy. 0.o;;
I quite liked Szayel. He's a science guy 8D. Though I don't like him for saying that he's perfect, because I'm very... "odd" about the use of the word perfect.

Oh oh, did you guys see the newest episode??
Actually, I prefer to keep up weekly with the manga and watch the Anime in a marathon with my sister. I'm catching up on... The first of June.

Keiri!
Welcome to the Bleach Club, DXrobots! I am I like Pokemon (...), though I suppose some names could be ILP, Aaroniero, Anternero or just Ant. (Wow it feels weird saying that slightly differently).

Spoiler:
It's a good idea for a Zanpakutou, but there isn't really a lot of information on it. Like if you could be more specific about what it looks like (a small dagger, a long katana, an axe, etc.) or its abilities (it's a shining blade of light in its Shikai. Is it so bright that it blinds everyone? Is it even completely tangible?). Same with the Bankai, not enough detail.

I'll post my Zan in the next post, then.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years

Keiri!

Weapon of choice:

Spoiler:
Hello and welcome to the Bleach fan club, DXrobots.
It would be nice if you could give a little more detail about your zanpakuto. :)

Welcome to the Bleach Club, DXrobots! I am I like Pokemon (...), though I suppose some names could be ILP, Aaroniero, Anternero or just Ant. (Wow it feels weird saying that slightly differently).
Aaahh, my eyes, they are burning from the different-ness! 8D
Btw Ant, watch out because spoiler tags work a little differently here.

Manga405
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
My Zanpakutou:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Hn.
Yes, I do realize that was off-topic. XD
That's a cool zanpakuto...for both of you!
...What can I call you, "I like Pokemon (...)"?
...There's been a lot of posts in the past...less-than-24-hours. =.=;

Spoiler:

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
Welcome to the club new Bleach member and Zizi you are trying to join right o.o

Anyway, I has my shikai done. Not much has changed from its unreleased form excpet for a few noticable details. I had to redraw the sword again and it still isn't straight D:.

Spoiler:

Oh here is a spoiler pertaining to my bankai so read if you want
Spoiler:

All credits to Zameric again. Dude you have been such a big help with this, thank you so much.

Last edited:

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
Cool shikai!
I think I'm going to post my zanpakuto today!
The design will come later though (probably)...

I don't exactly enjoy sitting there, taking my time, and drawing out things... I like to have time intervals(so, basically saying, it takes days for me to finish a picture(sometimes even months, but that's not the case here hopefully))

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Welcome to the club new Bleach member and Zizi you are trying to join right o.o

Anyway, I has my shikai done. Not much has changed from its unreleased form excpet for a few noticable details. I had to redraw the sword again and it still isn't straight D:.

Spoiler:

Oh here is a spoiler pertaining to my bankai so read if you want
Spoiler:

All credits to Zameric again. Dude you have been such a big help with this, thank you so much.
Ok, well it's a cool shikai, Nightmare.
But I have some suggestions that I will PM to you.
The shikai design is pretty neat though.

Sosuke Aizen

Aizen
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 30, 2010
I can't wait to see how the zanpakuto(s) turn out!
...Hey, do any of you have Bleach trading cards?

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2015
No the only trading card game I will stick with is YuGiOh xD. I did get a Hiho Zabimaru card from a Shonen Jump but...it ripped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back