• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Today I ate...

Sirfetch’d

Warming up a frozen pizza in the oven now. Was going to go and get something in town but I am just too tired to leave the house today aaa. Just finished snacking on a plum as well n_n

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
I ate... uh...

Oh right, haven't eaten anything. My stomach seems to forget that it's empty sometimes.

I'll go get breakfast now >.>

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
For breakfast, I ate quesadias and two donuts. For a snack, I ate cashews. For lunch, I ate chicken strips and organic wheat rice.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Cereal for breakfast, then I just ate some Chicken Alfredo. :3 Might munch on some pepino con chile after class later on.

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
Years
  • Age 25
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 28, 2018
I ate an English muffin for breakfast, then some chips, a nutrigrain bar, apples, and a chick-fil-a sandwich for lunch. :3

Years
True, but it seems pretty difficult :P

I'm sure that's why bowls were invented c:

Was going to go and get something in town but I am just too tired to leave the house today aaa.

Literally the logic my boyfriend and I always have whenever we've changed into our pyjamas and have become way too comfortable to go anywhere. We should be paid to be hermits.

Rice.

Yeah I eat that a lot.

I mean, being Asian, you would expect me to eat that like there's no tomorrow, but you probably eat an enormous amount daily compared to what I eat weekly.

Yukari

I mean, being Asian, you would expect me to eat that like there's no tomorrow, but you probably eat an enormous amount daily compared to what I eat weekly.
It's usually what I eat whenever my mom is too lazy to cook anything. Or when my parents cook something I don't like.

Both of those things happen a lot.

Years
It's usually what I eat whenever my mom is too lazy to cook anything. Or when my parents cook something I don't like.

Both of those things happen a lot.

We should switch parents. Mine love to overfeed their children, and their friends. If they were lazy, that would mean I could have the kitchen to myself and actually cook c:

Sirfetch’d

Today has been a great day of food for me. Had an amazing chicken biscuit for breakfast, went to a seafood place and had cod for lunch, and for dinner I ate pizza and crazy bread from Little Caesars. n_n

Years
Today I ate...uh...what did I eat...

A plantain with some kind of brown sugar cinnamon sauce drizzled over it for breakfast, leftover tacos for lunch (the taco meat was leftover, not the whole tacos, ew), and dinner was chicken tenders and fries.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
A milkshake, pizza, a fruit-roll up, and some little cream cheese thing. I might have something else before I bed even though that's unhealthy to do aha.

Universe

all-consuming
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
some sour cream & onion chips, a few fries for lunch... and that's all i've eaten today.

not too good at the hunger thing. 8);

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Drank coffee, ate toast with peanut butter this morning. Then I had a sandwich with a salad for lunch. And just ate some yogurt for dinner~

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Today I have eaten nothing because I got up about an hour ago but yesterday I had:

(i) Cup of tea
(ii) Salami and cheese roll with a muslei bar and bottle of water
(iii) Hot chips
(iv) Barramundi with butter sauce, salad and chips
(v) Lemon meringue pie with choc cappicuno

Years
For my birthday dinner I went to a sports bar and got a cheesesteak with fried onions, and two orders of mixed old bay fries. They have REALLY good stuff, and then I went to an ice cream place and got a chocolate cone with M&Ms and strawberries.

But for lunch I had an omelet with bacon, cheese and tomatoes (I didn't have my own breakfast because they have the omelet bar on Fridays). And an apple. And before going out, I grabbed a tiny bowl of onions and grapes at the cafeteria.

Back