• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your bedtime routine?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
We've already talked about what we do in the mornings, but what about at night? What are some things you have to do before you can sleep? Charge electronics perhaps? Use the bathroom? What? I want to know~

For me, my door has to be closed, Time after Time by SuG has to be playing, my TV has to be on Disney Junior (it's commercial free and helps me sleep better), my fan has to be on high... there's a lot of things I have to do before I can sleep. XD

So, what about you? :3

Sirfetch’d

I get in bed around 9 and watch youtube/netflix until I finally pass out around 4 or so in the morning.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Tonight I ate a Chiptole burrito right before I go to bed so I'll be feeling that tomorrow. I normally go to bed around 3-4 AM. I brush my teeth, put on my PJs then fall asleep in about 5 minutes normally. Then I wake up and eat a bagel. :3

Years
Find my tablet, make sure tablet has enough power (if not there's a plug nearby), try to make sure I've at least brushed my teeth, then head for the couch to relax and listen to whatever I feel like. After I'm thoroughly relaxed from doing that, then I can get to bed and actually fall asleep.

If I don't do this, then there's a good chance I'll end up tossing and turning for a while. :/ It's actually kind of annoying when I don't have a spot (and a cool one at that) to relax on before I go to bed.

Yukari

Usually I take my medicine, brush my teeth, clean Shadow's litter box and put his food away, brush my teeth and then I stay in bed playing games until I fall asleep.

Or I just forget all those things and go straight to bed.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
I browse the net till late night/early morning, make sure my electronics are charging/fully charged, then brush my teeth and go to bed.

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
during the school week I head up to my room at about 9:30 after brushing my teeth / getting dressed, then I'll read / look at phone things until around 10:30 then hit the hay. over the summer, it's a lot more loose -- often I'm out until like 11 anyway so by the time I get home I just watch TV / do some reading / play video games, etc. summer's the best.

Detox

Backflip into bed and lie there until I eventually fall asleep.

Sometimes I listen to music.

Years
I sleep around 10, before I sleep, I check if I forgot to do something. Then, if I forgot something, I do it, and then, go to sleep.

Years
Remove make-up if I put some on during the day, wash my face, brush my teeth, close my door, open my window (except if it's really cold or there's too much noise outside), go to bed, spend too much time on my laptop in bed, then finally put on some calming music or audio book to fall asleep to

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
I turn off all of my electronics, brush my teeth, go to the bathroom, turn off all the lights, plug in some music with the window open and fan going, then I try to fall asleep. I'll still be lying there for ten to fifteen minutes before sleep overcomes me, but this is the fastest way to fall asleep for me, so it works.

Spiff

love child
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jun 30, 2023
I get in bed around 9 and watch youtube/netflix until I finally pass out around 4 or so in the morning.
whoa whoa whoa hold on here, that's like seven hours man

Universe

all-consuming
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016
Meds, brush teeth, get a water bottle, take sleep pills.. and lay down with the laptop on my belly to browse until i get tired enough to sleep.

to think i used to tell myself i'd never develop a routine for anything.

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
Go to bed whenever I'm sent, organise my bed so that my plushies and pillows are in a certain order, and then plug my laptop in and browse until I get to tired to stay up any longer.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
I usually go to bed around midnight, go to the bathroom and do all the normal hygiene stuff :P. Then I have to go and get my dog because he has his bed in my bedroom, usually this involves grabbing a dog treat and making sure he follows me upstairs. Then I usually get into bed and either surf the web on my iPad or read something before sleeping then putting the Harry Potter audiobooks on to help me drift off to sleep :)

Back