• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Man , I wish I was taller."

Ice Car

Banned
Years
I'm taller than both of my parents now, I'm fine.

I'm also taller than my cousin that already has a wife and daughter.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
I don't know, I like my height. But sometimes I want to be taller, just so I wouldn't be in front of the line at school all the time.

Keiran

[b]Rock Solid[/b]
Years
I'm 5'8" currently. Would LOVE to be around 6' or a bit taller, because height gives a huge advantage at concerts. :[ Also I would look thinner I guess.

Haven't grown at all in like 20 years.

Years
I'm mostly content with my height, but I stopped growing at 5' 11-1/2". The extra half inch would be nice, but I've literally been the same height since age 15. I was always one of the tallest kids growing up (and have some of my old class pictures to prove it), but one day I just stopped growing, and eventually everyone else caught up to and then started passing me.

I had hoped I would have one more growth spurt earlier this year (my Dad had one when he was 20- he went from 5' 11" to 6' 2"), but it doesn't look like it's going to happen.

SummerSkies

is a budgie.
Years
My height is currently five feet. I am pretty much content with my height. It would be nice if I was taller, so I could save more energy during track and field. With longer legs, I would cover more ground with less steps to save more energy and have a higher endurance.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

I'm 5'7 with 8 to 9 years of good growing time left. Aiming for 6'1 to 6'2, although i have already had my growth spurt.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I'm pretty tall, so I kind of wish I was shorter. I mean, being tall is great and all, but it bugs me when people point it out.

Also my friends are short so I feel like a skyscraper next to them haha.

Years
I'm 5'8" and that puts me in about the middle of my friends' heights, which is fine. It's every so often hard to get clothes long enough so I wouldn't mind being 5'6" or so.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I'm 5'2.5" on the spot.

I'm okay with it, it's a little on the short side but I don't look like a 12 yo at least.

Honest

Hi!
Years
I'm 5' 6'' and I'm actually okay with that. I can reach most stuff, and life's comfy as it is. Besides, I'm already taller then both my parents, so I doubt I'll grow anymore. Wouldn't mind if I did though!

A downside is when it comes to relationships. It's just odd for me to date someone taller then me. Granted, I only know one girl I'd consider dating who was taller then me, but still.

Years
5'8" here, and...no lie, there have been times in the past where I wished I was just a little bit shorter, since I tended to be a little taller than a lot of other people I tended to hang around. Then again, I only wanted to be shorter since I felt like being tall made me really stand out, and I was really self conscious of that. <_<

But I think now I'm more or less comfortable with my height.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
Years
Counterfeit and Guillermo made my day in this thread lmao. Considering it's 48 minutes past midnight and thus I am only 48 minutes into my day, that is quite a feat :P

But anyway I'm 6'4" and I've never wished I were any taller or shorter. I like being tall but I wouldnt' want to be freakishly so, so I'm happy the way I am. People tell me I should play basketball but I don't because lol.

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
If anything, I'd rather be shorter. n_n;; I don't dislike my current height or anything like that, but shortness appeals to me a lot rather than tallness, if that makes sense?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
5'4", and I'm pretty much happy the way I am right now. xD Though there were times that I wish I was taller than my friends or at least stay at the exact height with them, but heh. I get called shorty at times lmao.

93Aiwass

Getting Back into Pokemon
Years
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law.

I wish I was a half a foot shorter, to be honest. I would like my chosen and preferred to be taller than me and being a lesbian and 5'8", that's a tall order. (no pun intended)

Love is the Law, Love under Will.

Back