• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Hey everybody! I'm going to start making (If it's okay with the Owners) speciallized personal SHC banners with your favorite Shiny(ies) on it. I'll edit this post with my personal banner as an example.

<I>Kobra<I>

Years
tyranisneasel said:
I'm sorry but I can't find any sprites of Unown shiny or regular for B-Z(and ?, !)
you dont need to post the sprites of the shiny you have obtained, silly
just say when you find one
Hey everybody! I'm going to start making (If it's okay with the Owners) speciallized personal SHC banners with your favorite Shiny(ies) on it. I'll edit this post with my personal banner as an example.

<I>Kobra<I>
you dont have enough posts to post pics
just either put the url or send the pics to me via PM or IM

Angoisse

Umbreon/Espeon Skitso
Years
I have to put my two cents in for the site and apologize that I'm not gonna be supplying for the most part (Unless I'm asked to do something inparticular) my life is just too hectic right now with my moving, Enlistment, new job, ect, ect, ect. It's also the reason I went from 6-7 posts here a day to 3-4

Harley+

Harley+Cookies=YAY
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2007
hi may i plz join?i have a pink butterfree and i love harley from the tv show

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Well, the TV show has nothin' to do with this club - but as soon as you tell us what version you secured the butterfree in, you're part of the club! Welcome in advance!

Harley+

Harley+Cookies=YAY
Years
  • Seen Dec 9, 2007
i got it in silver okay thx in advanced

Last edited:

shinycollector

I'm back!
Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2012
Well...Hi there! I saw ur t-card MM u gain more shinies! Well now i've finished my test and we(my family) on a holiday I will be on for 16 days...Well my shiny hunt has been so well but still I cant find any shiny(not yet) I'm hunting a shiny magikarp ok well c ya!!

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
you dont have enough posts to post pics
just either put the url or send the pics to me via PM or IM
Ok, the pic is in my sig then, for anybody who's interested.

Random Update: Hey, on my FireRed, I just beat Koga and I haven't beat Silph Co. or Sabrina yet!

<I>Kobra<I>

Years
final.jpg

what program did you use, paint
cause i can give it a nice backround if you want
and a little advice
never save in jpg it kills baby penguins
use PNG or if you must BMP

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
i managed to find some spare time during breaks at work to get some shiny hunting in. thank god it is only work experience it is so boring. finish in two weeks then on holiday for a week so will get lots of shiny hunting done

Years
*gets over 1000 post excitement*

Haunter Master said:
never save in jpg it kills baby penguins
LOL! I'm going to have to quote you on this! JPEG should go to hell. It must be satan's file format. If you have ANY sort of sharp graphics (like sprite art), ALWAYS save it as PNG. You have no excuse to do otherwise. In order to get a JPEG to look even half tolerable for sprite art, the quality settings need to be maxed, resulting in a file twice as big as the PNG would be. The only time you should ever use JPEG is for "soft" graphics like photos.

Never use BMP. Ever. There's no excuse. PNG is universally better, so use it instead. If your program can't save PNG, download Irfanview.

About the banner: it's nice. Worthy of being thrown into the pot along with past creations such as:
d5d86bca.png

SHINYHUNTERSTRANSPARENT.gif

and a few others.

Please, for the love of God and all that is holy, save it as a PNG first!

Years
yea but when i started t-cards i used PaintBox and it cant open png so i had to use bmp
but now i use Photoshop and i always save as PNG
ALWAYS
and a little offtopic note
10 baby penguins have been saved thanks to me an MM
and MM if its okay with you, may i open a shiny hunter banner shop like your t-card shop
but without sprites

Demonta

Jem Juggler
Years
I would love to joint the shiny hunters club, I have not yet seen a shiny yet but I will look for it since I have literally nothing to do on sapphire. Can I join?

Years
Demonta said:
I would love to joint the shiny hunters club, I have not yet seen a shiny yet but I will look for it since I have literally nothing to do on sapphire. Can I join?

I don't see any reason why you should not be able to join, though saying that i am not the founder of this club, so you will have to stick around and wait till one of the accepts you. It won't be long mate! Welcome in advance!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Demonta - Welcome to the grandest and most prostigious club in all of PC!
Woot.
I always save things as .gif or .png - Gifs don't kill baby penguins; gifs are nice and can still be very sharp. Our trainer cards are all gifs - and they're effing pro.

Back