• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Open petition to remove Lerroux

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
I'm sorry to break it to you but I'm not going anywhere. But now that I have a list of members here who want to remove me, I'll just use your names for removal.

If you can't conform or accept my ideals and contributions here, you don't deserve a staff position on my forum anymore.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Oh, "your" forum? Really?

Yeah. You've totally been here from the beginning. Totally made payments to this place. Totally helped the forum in so many ways. DrFuji has done more for this forum in less than a week, and he's the newest mod, compared to you Mr. "Head of PC" who ain't done ****.

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
I have explained this more than enough to you. I see no need to defend myself further from inflammatory attacks. This discussion is over.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Actually, thinking about it, I take back what I agreed to. Sammi's right, you should all be ashamed of yourselves. I'm also going to try to treat Kaori better (lol it'll be hard BUT I'LL TRY). Now Lerroux, don't you feel like you want to reward me for this new-found loyalty? :)

Kano Shuuya

→ you're here, aren't you?
Years
"If you can't conform or accept my ideals and contributions here, you don't deserve a staff position on my forum anymore."

WHELP GUESS I'M GONE.

Not that I wasn't already leaving on my own, because this isn't going to change, and screw it. I don't wanna start fighting with the people that agree with him, either. Gonna stay out of it.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Have fun leaving Drew. Agreeing with our new admin would probably be better for you, though!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Nica you're such a fickle creature.

Well... I'll back off myself. If only because I've enjoyed these rebellious moments and I want to see just how long they're going to last before all of us "rebels" are booted.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Still not gonna agree. Apparently he still wants me removed from staff because I have poor attitude. I won't change for you. I am what I am.

I'm resigning anyways.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
"If you can't conform or accept my ideals and contributions here, you don't deserve a staff position on my forum anymore."

lmao that's rich. A lot of people don't agree with me 100%, or Andy, or Erica, or hell, any of the admins. Staff are people - therefore they're going to have differing opinions on how to do things. And it's that amalgamation of different ideas that's made PC what it is today.

A good administrator knows how to take those ideas and make them into something that works. Whether being an administrator on a forum or a manager on a job, the best bosses/supervisors are those who listen to and empathize with those under them and try to compromise and work things out, not just bullheadedly push through whatever they want and ignore everyone else. Guess we know how successful Lerroux will be in life now - I pity whoever winds up working for him.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I've been keeping quiet and ignoring this mess but it's gone too far... He needs to stop. Get him out of here or I'm considering leaving. I'm so upset and disgusted by recent firings. I am sick of the unnecessary stress.
+1

thatssotrue_1362_1330034003.gif

Last edited:

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
I've been keeping quiet and ignoring this mess but it's gone too far... He needs to stop. Get him out of here or I'm considering leaving. I'm so upset and disgusted by recent firings. I am sick of the unnecessary stress.
+1

thatssotrue_1362_1330034003.gif

Wish granted. Next time show some damn respect.

I have had it with this. You people crossing me at every turn when all I'm trying to do is help you make the forum what it has the potential to be. But you can't work with me on that, so I've had enough. Expect to see demotions shortly for those of you with warnings and earn some damn respect before you post in my forum.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Wish granted. Next time show some damn respect.

I have had it with this. You people crossing me at every turn when all I'm trying to do is help you make the forum what it has the potential to be. But you can't work with me on that, so I've had enough. Expect to see demotions shortly for those of you with warnings and earn some damn respect before you post in my forum.
I like how you're demoting people for thinking you're an *******, which is 100% accurate of us to think. You seem very insecure.

tumblr_llvc68gK6h1qf602eo1_400.gif

I'm not going to kiss your ass just because you have power or because you're threatening me by saying you'd remove me. I hate when people do that to me around here, so why should I do it to you? Get the **** off of your high horse and come back earth a little you stupid ass *****. You're an admin on a Pokémon forum, way to go. You're no god. lmao

Years
You know what ef this place. If it's going to be run without any individualized input from staff who actually run day to day operations, then tough luck.

I can't wait to see you run this place by yourself. >___>

Lerroux

Ruler of PC
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2015
Well, I'm tired of all of you. All those who had a warning and have posted here, you all can consider yourselves demoted. If you can't work with your administrators, maybe I'll need a new mod team.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Well being on this staff was fun while it lasted. I'd rather not be stuck with an admin who doesn't respect us. I'm not one to suck up to keep staying here.

Back