• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rage Of Nature

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
Years
"Professor Waverka I presume?" Travis heard a voice.

Travis was just recieving his two pokeballs and Gill back. HE turned and saw the pink haired girl and a girl with rqther long hair standing before her. The girl he sat with was the professor?

"Travis you idiot the lab coat gives it away." he thought to himself, the lab coat was hidden under a blouse which is probably why he didn't recognize her before.

"Gill, that's our party, let's go."

Travis walked over to where he was sitting, picked up his vest, but didn't put it on. Then he walked over to the professor.

"Professor. I am Travis Mura, from Pallet. I am here regarding the missing trio of land, air and water."

Laterna

Dream-Weaver
Years
OOC~
Please notify me of any name changes please, just to make my life easier if and when the time comes ^^ oh and nice start btw *cookies for all*

BIC~
Auticia sat quite uncomfortably on the solid green seats of the Pokécenter. She stared at the double doors intently, willing them to open and, sure enough, they did! A relatively tanned man, around about her own age, appeared to recognise and her approached.

He extended his hand and greeted her, "hello my name is Matthew."

"Auticia Waverka," she took his hand delicately. "Pleasure."

"Vigorraa!" his giant white battle sloth hollered a some sort of greeting.

Auticia forced a smile, well it was more of a smirk really, and turned her attention back to the double doors as a man she was sure she recognised entered. This man was shortly followed by two other people, a girl and then a guy, that she felt she knew too. The guy she noticed first dropped off his Pokémon - three of them - with the clerk and sat just a few seats down listening to horrendously loud music. After a short time, the clerk called him over to give him his Pokémon back.

"Professor Waverka I presume?" Auticia didn't notice as a fourth person entered.

The young Professor jumped up, slightly surprised by the newcomer. Judging by her appearance, Auticia immediately recognised who this woman was.

"Ah, yes, you must be Eluria," Auticia extended her hand.

"Professor," a male voice spoke, causing Auticia to whirl away from the woman. "I am Travis Mura, from Pallet. I am here regarding the missing trio of land, air and water."

Auticia was taken aback to all the action of people talking. It made her jaw drop slightly and she backed away from the forming crowd.

"A pleasure to meet you all," Auticia smiled quietly at the three members of her team as she quickly regained her composure.

Idle.

Seriously.
Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2008
Chad walked up to Professor Waverka.Nixo followed close behind him.

"Hello Professor, I am Chad Winters son of Professor Winters of Viridian City, nice to meet you and this is my main partner, Nixo" He said stretching out his hand, as Chad done this Nixo jumped out from behind Chad.Chad laughed as Nixo jumped up.

"Is this everyone that is coming on the journey?" He asked as he looked around the Pokemon Center and staring at the group of people.

"It's quite a lot" He continued.

OOC: Sorry if it's too short.

Years
~
Angel covered her smile with a hand as she immediately saw the group surrounding a lady sitting on one of the couches.

'it must be her after all' she thought, 'I'd better heal pokemon pokemon first in case though'

She walked up to the counter and handed Tantum and Scyndice to the nurse, she looked down at Duskaer and held out a pokeball, "come on Duskaer, I need to get you heald for the journey even if you don't like being in a pokeball" Duskaer whined, she sighed. "Fine, I'll heal you next time" Angel nodded to the nurse before sitting down to wait and give Duskaer a potion from her bag. "I think I'll need to stock up on potions if this keeps going" she said to it, scratching behind it's ears. "hello? your pokemon are all healed" came a gentle voice, "thank you" she replied to the nurse, bowing and placing her pokeballs back into her belt. "we may as well go introduce ourselves, right Duskaer?" she asked her houndour, petting it on the head. "douuurrr" it nodded understandingly.

Angel walked up to the lady, a white lab coat peeking out from underneath her blouse. "hello, you are whom I need to meet i presume?" she asked, holding her hand out. She smiled sincerely at the lady.

Whoops, sorry about that mistake, I kinda forgot about it. I won't do that again.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
Years
OOC: Sorry if it's too short.

There's no 'if' about it. This is clearly below minimum. :\

Thread Warning 1

Please respect the one-paragraph rule. No excuses/apologies/whatever required; just don't break it again. The absolute minimum length for an IC looks like so:

Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text Text

Carry on.

Laterna

Dream-Weaver
Years
First off, thankies Alter Ego for saving me the trouble of pointing that out *cookies* also, to Idle again, in my last post I specifically requested to be notified of name changes, it's a good job I saw Kaso in your avatar otherwise I wouldn't have known it wad you. I'll say it again more clearly this time please notify me of any name changes throughout the course of this RPG.

Now, onto problem numero duex, dragonqueen0210, you broke a rule yourself:

dragonqueen0210 said:
The lady nodded, "I'm Auticia" she replied, shaking her hand.

It is clearly stated in the rules that you cannot take control of another individual's character like you did there with Auticia, please edit that out of your post (you having that in your post essential leaves me with nothing to post in character really, you know?).

I'll post in character later on tonight or tomorrow, got some other stuff to deal with first.

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2008
Keana was walking along the border of the ocean and the sand when suddenly, he wanted to take a swim far out in the ocean so he pulled out Dragon and then he jumped on the back and told Dragon to go east. When Gyarados was surfing east towards a reef that seperated Lilycove City beach and the open waters, Keana looked down and saw all of the beautiful water pokemon swimming under the water.

Keana took off his shirt and dove in the water. He was going deep underwater and then he stopped because he saw white flashing eyes with red lines on the body. He didn't know what it was because he just got to the pokemon world and then so he started to swim up and get back on Dragons back. He was amazed that he saw a water pokemon bigger than Dragon. He told Dragon to go back and when they were on shore, he returned Dragon to his pokeball.

Keana was walking up the hill to the city and then when he heard a big crowd arguing near the cliff just east of where he was at, he put his shirt back on and ran towards the crowd.

"Did you see that?" asked one of the people in the crowd.
"Yes I did, it was huge," said another person that was in the crowd.
"I think it was Kyogre, the water pokemon that lady was looking for, I think she was looking for Groudon and Rayquaza also," said another person in the crowd.

Keana walked away and saw a big department store so he went inside and saw a large variety of items. He walked along the aisles and saw healing items, power-up items, and even plushies. He grabbed a plushie that looked like a blue frog with orange cheeks. He walked towards the counter and the store clerk said that the plushie was one dollar. Keana handed him the dollar and walked outside the department store.

QUICKtraina11

Water..Calm, Until Your Touch!
Years
Matthew realized that most of the people were already here and decided that his foot was falling asleep from sitting down for about ten minutes. Matt stood up and tried to get the attention of someone from the Party but was having no effect on them. I hope it isn't like this all trip. This trip may be more than it cracked up to be. I wonder if they would even notice if I left. Whatever, Matthew thought.
"I'm going for a short walk!" Matt called out. Not knowing if anyone heard him in all the talking and greetings. He walked through the double doors and released his three Pokemon from their Pokeballs. Nife and Rainny both looked very pleased to be released and stretched their arms and legs when they got out. After that Matt told them they were going to go for a jog and they were going to be running down to the lake and back. When Matt was running his second lap down to the bridge he saw something strange. He waited for his Pokemon to catch up to get back down before going across the bridge. When he was half way across he realized that it was what he thought it was.
Matthew stopped short of what it was and called his Pokemon over. When he stuck his head up he could clearly see the teenagers battling. Other kids were around them watching betting on the winner. Some kids had money in their hands others were waiting with Pokeballs. Matthew could tell this was illegal but did not want to get his hands dirty and waste so much time down here. Matthew took out his cell phone and quickly dialed the Police Number. He told the Police all about it.
"Yes, sir illegal betting is taking place down by Mt. Chimney." And with that Matt started walking back to the Pokemon center. Matt though did decide that he was going to do something fun while he was out here. Bieng Matt's first time he had no idea how fun the soot could be, He and Nife both took turns making Soot-Angels, while Feircer made a large pile of Soot-Balls that fell apart almost instantly. Rainny waas building a giant Soot-Man, held up my her Psychic Power. Fiercer dissapointed about his balls jumped at it but had no effect because of how compact she made the soot.
Matt returned his Pokemon to their Pokeballs before entering and sitting back down. He then stood back up and healed his Pokemon. Then laid down to wait for the last member.

Last edited:

Laterna

Dream-Weaver
Years
OOC~
Oh no... KLS, you can't have Kyogre appear in your post like that because it is missing and if it appears in your post like that then it kinda nullifies the entire point of this RPG, you know? Other than that your post is fine, but please try to pick up the pace in getting to us because we are only waiting on you now I believe.

QUICKtraina, you've technically taken control of everyone's character by having us not noticing that you've gone. I've already had to point that out already to dragonqueen, please do not break a rule just after I've pointed it to someone else, it is highly disrespectful. Also, you've kinda jumped ahead of all us by going into Mt. Chimney alone and basically leaving us out of the adventure, you know? It's unfair on everyone else for you to do that so I would appreciate if you edited your post.

I'm sorry that my last couple of posts have not been happy ones, but there are certain rules with RPGs that must be followed. The majority of you have been doing fine and I am pleased at the speed we are moving.

Thank you dragonqueen for editing your post ^^

I'll post in-character later on tonight or tomorrow depending on how many more replies come between now and then, oakies?

SamuraiMaster

Years
OOC: Anywhooo...lessons are learned...let's be happy! :)

IC:

More team members began arriving. About five more. This was cool. However Travis was hearing something about one more person they were waiting on. So he knew they weren't leaving immediatly.

"That's cool...hopefully the world won't end on us immediatly..." he thought to himself with a slight chuckle, even though he knew it wasn't all that funny, especially now.

"I'm going for a short walk!" one called out, as he turned away.

"Well don't be out too long." Travis muttered. Then again a little fresh air wouldn't hurt for anyone. Travis walked to the window and looked outside. He looked up at Mt. Chimney.

Then it hit him.

Groundon was said to made it's home there. The mountain itself as a volcano...an active volcano. Now Travis wasn't about to panick, he had no reason to. He didn't even give off a worried look. This town had been living in it's shadow for years now, and are were used to the periodic eruptions. Besides, all they got as ash.

Still, Travis couldn't get rid of the horrid, sick feeling deep inside himself. These eruptions the town witnessed were eruptions whn Groundon was home and asleep...now that Groundon was gone...he had no control over it's eruptions, and that could mean...

"Jesus Christ, I gotta consider retirement..." Travis thought to himself.
He looked down at Gill, who seemed to see what Travis was thinking about the volcano. "Easy buddy. We're fine." He said picking him up and setting him on hi shoulder.

"We'll be outta here soon, let's go seem if the other member is here yet, if not, maybe we can introduce the team to our little group.'

Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2008
OCC: Sorry about my pace, but I don't have internet or a computer at home and right now I'm at school.

When Keana was walking towards the house that was on sale, he saw that the price went down and he was happy that it did. He was thinking of how he was going to buy the house so he just sat and laid back in front of the department store and then, suddenly he heard a big noise near the ocean. He got up fast as he could and ran to the beach.

When he got to the beach, he saw a fisherman trying to get a water pokemon out of the water with his super rod.

"Are you hanging in there?" asked Keana.
"Yes I am, but can you help me out here?" asked the fisherman.

Keana helped the fisherman and then when the water pokemon got out of the water, it was a Milotic.

"Wow, that's a huge Milotic!" exclaimed the fisherman. "Thanks for helping me out here, for that, here is one hundred dollars."

Keana was happy that he helped the fisherman out and then so he counted his money that he had and then he had a few more hundred more. He was walking near the department store and then he saw the fisherman and a man in a blue suit talking to each other. Keana went back to the fisherman and then he heard the man in the blue suit saying that was the mysterious pokemon that been underwater of Lilycove city.

Keana was laughing that the mysterious pokemon was a Milotic and then so he walked and sat down and laid back near the entrance of the department store again. He saw many people walk in an out of the department store and then some people stopped by to talk to him. When he was just sitting down next to the department store, he learned a lot about the history in Lilycove City.

ArtekOublier

Writing those writables.
Years
OOC: Thank you SamuraiMaster for pointing out my mistake :)

Elura nodded to Auticia as she greeted everyone who was there, all different, some leaving, some still not here yet. Dista pawed at Elura's leg and whined a little.

"What is it Dista?" she asked, almost sounding impatient.

Dista looked up at Travis and the Squirtle that now sat on his shoulder. She nosed Elura's leg and she looked in the same direction. Elura had never seen a Squirtle properly before, she had never encountered one so closely. And it was the most original thing she had seen in a while.

"I wonder if there are many more to come.." she mused out loud, not to anyone in particular and sat down next to Auticia and petted her Absol as she tried to catch the eye of the slightly older, and rather tall man before her. She smiled and didn't wait for a response as she blushed.

It was Mount Chimney they were going to as she remembered some things about it from when she was a little girl, when she lived in Fallarbor itself. She remembered the ash more than anything bandit always seemed to annoy her when it got in her hair.

She had heard someone in the Pokémon centre say about introducing themselves to people. Elura looked at her other 2 Pokéballs, they contained her other Pokémon. Pressing them both in the middle to enlarge them and tossing them up in the air, they both came out. Pyroz and Pixelle both barked their hellos to their trainer, still sitting with her Absol.

Elura slowly put her finger to her lips as all 3 watched her.

"We have to be quiet until everyone else is ready, okay?"

They all looked at her more, blankly and she threw her hands up in the air.

"Fair enough..." she sighed.

Pyroz and Pixelle lay down together, the Ninetales nose in the crook of the large Arcanine's neck as she closed her eyes. Dista sat upright, still with Elura, Dista was the balancing factor between the other two or used to be when they didn't get on at first, but as the Absol watched her other two companions, she knew they were more than friends.

Elura watched the others in the centre with her, and wondered what was going to happen next.

Last edited:

Laterna

Dream-Weaver
Years
OOC~
I apologise for my recent inactivity, I had some personal offline issues that had to be dealt with, but it's all oakies and we're back on track. KLS 500, I do respect that you do not have immediate computer access, but mostly everyone else got to Fallarbor within their first post, sometimes two, whereas you have been dawdling behind in Lilycove City, preventing the RPG from moving forward so please get to us within your next two posts at least otherwise we will go on without you.

BIC~
Auticia smiled as the majority of the people she had requested had turned and, she had to admit, she was so positively delighted to meet all of them! The group was so diverse, providing them with some incredible group dynamics to get with. It just made Auticia just so happy.

She cleared her throat before saying, "thank you all for coming, I cannot even begin to express how much this means to not only myself but to this entire world... thank you," she wiped a tear from her eye.

"I'm going for a short walk!" one of the group members called out, rushing out before anyone could notice.

"Be careful!" Auticia cried after him, but she figured he probably wouldn't hear her.

Sighing, she turned her attention to her PDA, scanning through the list of people waiting to join the crew. Auticia went through all their names and descriptions one by one, attmepting to memorise all their names so that she would come across as a good leader for the group. However, Auticia did take note of a small snag...

"Just one more to go," she whispered.

An email notification flashed on her screen suddenly, causing her to gasp and fumble and drop the device.

Her face was chalk white and her eyes were totally glazed and dazed as she groaned simply, "not now..."

SamuraiMaster

Years
Travis noticed one trainer before him release an Arcanine and a Ninetails.

"That's a pretty good team. Wonder if she's a fire trainer." Travis thought to himself.

Travis released his other two from their pokeballs with ease as he sat down. St. Anger, his Raichu, and Sanitarium, his Alakazam came out. Gill hopped down from his shoulder and stood with them.

"Guys, I think we may be about ready to go. Are you ready to save the world?" Travis laughed.

The three pokemon gave Travis their approval nodds. That's what Travis liked to see. He was already missing his entire team, he had chosen the three pokemon he trusted the most. Travis could remember how he caught them like it was yesterday.

He caught Sanitarium after he first got through Mt. Moon. It was just an Abra at the time, and was a major reason why he beat Misty. It was soon after he beat Misty that Abra evolved into Kadabra. Kadabra evolved into Sanitarium after the victory in Viridian City. He had fought off the gym leader who was hidden in shadows. He had never seen him since.

St. Anger was caught after he beat Misty. Outside the Rock Tunnel was a power plant he decided to explore and a Pikachu attacked him. GIll battled it and he ended up catching it. The Pikachu was his biggest problem, as it would contintally refuse to listen. It took some serious bonding to gain it's trust. WHen it chose to evolve, it became Travis' fastest pokemon yet. He loved St. Anger.

Travis wondered how the rest of his team was right now, especially his Tyranitaur, Damageplan. Damageplan never did obey anyone other than Travis, unless it was someone with high respect like Professer Oak, or Nurse Joy. Luckily, he was left with Oak.

"Not now..." the professer said almost dropping her laptop.

"What's up?" Travis asked.

ArtekOublier

Writing those writables.
Years
Elura watched in slow motion as the PDA, also similar to her own that she had taken with her, fall to the ground. She leaned down and picked up the devide and looked it over, not really seeing what was on the screen, but lifting her eyebrow as she handed the device to the Professor.
The PDA was cracked at the back as Elura watched the professor. Unintentionally ignoring Travis she touches her slender hand onto Professor Waverka's arm and says,

"If that's broken...I can help to repair it." Elura offered, waiting for a reaction from her.

She took out her own PDA to compare what she had seen of Auticia's with her own, she pressed a couple of buttns to check her own mail, seeing that the last one she had was from the Professor herself. She watched Auticia as they waitied for that last person to arrive. When will it be? She thought to herself.

Last edited:
Back