• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Super Starter Pokémon Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Name: xShadow46
Starter Pokémon: Shadow the Squritle
Why would you like to join the club?: I would like the join the club, because I just really like starter pokemon. My favorite starter ever is Squirtle. I think it would be cool to be able to be with people who enjoy Squirtle and starter pokemon in general.

Welcome! I think you're the 3rd person to pick squirtle! I love squirtle!

Halcyon

peace and serenity
Years
Welcome, guys! :)

Do you believe the starters in BW2 will be the standard Unova starters, or new ones? Voice your opinions!

I believe that they would be standard Unova starters, since...
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
I do see the reasoning on why sequels might just give you the same old same old when it comes to starters :)

But what if they threw a curveball and gave us something non-standard?

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
whats the catchrate of a curveball again?

Haha, nice joke you have there :)

if a curveball does have a catch rate, it's going to be /0

To be honest, things like this are quite the shocker. Who knows what they might be thinking now?

I kinda want to get the same set of starters, except with the alternative abilities right there from the start. then i'll sweep everything with my Snivy

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Hey guys,I'm going to quit the super starter pokemon club. I noticed that starters aren't the best thing in the world. There are better pokemon. So i would like to leave. Please remove me from the Club Twiggy.

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
My, that's a taaaaaaaaaalllllllllll post you have there! :3

*pokes around*

Hmm...

There doesn't seem to be any recent activity around these parts. I think I might be able to do something...

*forcibly changes topic*

New Topic!
What starter Pokémon would you like to have a plushie that's the same size as you or around 6 feet tall, whichever is larger? And why?

Don't tell anyone that I want a HUUUUUUGE Turtwig plushie. That'd be the cutest Turtwig ever! :D

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
New Topic!
What starter Pokémon would you like to have a plushie that's the same size as you or around 6 feet tall, whichever is larger? And why?

It's kinda obvious that it's typhlosion. I would like to hug a huge typhlosion plushie.Although i never thought typhlosion was cute,it could be cute! Isn't this topic like another topic? I have a feeling it is. But one question,can the typhlosion plushie have actual fire? :D

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
It's kinda obvious that it's typhlosion. I would like to hug a huge typhlosion plushie.Although i never thought typhlosion was cute,it could be cute! Isn't this topic like another topic? I have a feeling it is. But one question,can the typhlosion plushie have actual fire? :D

What if it CAN and doesn't burn down everything with it? That'd be the perfect plushie :3

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
if it can be possible it is the best plushie EVER

a charmander plushie!!

Taposa

;)
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 7, 2022
I want Eevee but I want a Starter literally 6 feet. :s

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2023
Name: Darkabbe

Starter Pokémon: crow the totodile and svip the snivy

Why I would like to be in the club:I love Totodile and snivy of all pokemon

Last edited:

Jess the Pokemon Master

Come join us! Pokemon Masters!
Years
Name: Jess
Starter Pokémon: Snivy and Treecko
Why would you like to join the club?: I've always had great experiences with Starters. It was also Treecko who got me to love the Pokemon in general!

Last edited:

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
Name: Darkabbe

Starter Pokémon: crow the totodile and svip the snivy

Why I would like to be in the club:I love Totodile and snivy of all pokemon

Name: Jess
Starter Pokémon: Snivy and Treecko
Why would you like to join the club?: I've always had great experiences with Starters. It was also Treecko who got me to love the Pokemon in general!

Welcome to the club! Everyone likes new members. Maybe you could reply to the topic?Snivy and Treecko? Snivy and Totodile? What a creative set of starters! :)

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
welcome to the club, Darkabbe and Jess!!!
feel free to answer some ongoing questions!!

Legendary Silke

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 23, 2021
Speaking of plushies and starters, I think I might be considering to get some plushies myself. :3 They're too cute for me to resist :P Maybe I'll get a larger-sized one.

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2012
I don't think i ever had a plushie. The only pokemon things i got was a mudkip,shiftry,and spheal action figures. Mudkip is my favorite,it could shoot real water :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 20, 2023
I will play the whole game with totodile which game gold,silver,crystal or HG or SS
Please give suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back