• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I have been here for a few days, joined a few groups and I log daily and I don't get many responses. I don't want to leave the sight do to boredom but people haven't really been communicating. Last efforts to reach out lol

Don't be too discouraged because people never reached out for you. I know PC is such a large site and yeah it does take a lot of time to be noticed by people here. My tip to you is that you should also post in the Off-Topic sections (like entertainment, technology, chit-chat, debate, etc) so that way you can get to know other members. From my personal experience, it took me a while to get in touch with a few people, not only because I felt that I was left out, but it was also due to my anxiety problems (which I seldom have these days xD).

Don't throw in the towel just yet. Members will come around, like me and that poster above you. Engage in more discussions, and have fun! :D

Years
I have been here for a few days, joined a few groups and I log daily and I don't get many responses. I don't want to leave the sight do to boredom but people haven't really been communicating. Last efforts to reach out lol

I agree with Megan, don't leave us yet!

I know that on a forum as big as this one it takes time to get noticed, like I remember when I used to be like a nobody on the forums and now I have loads of friends, and now I'm a well-respected active member of the community. I'd follow Megan's advice and check out Chit Chat & Polls' Daily Chit-Chat where you'll meet some amazing people.

Remember, I'm sure you'll make loads of friends here, and have an awesome time on the forums!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Aww don't give up hope so quickly. Some people take longer to respond to things such as VMs or requests to join clubs. Sometimes they get busy with their day and aren't able to log in or they just forget to come here everyday. Don't feel ignored if no one responses right away if no one talks to you cause you'll get responses eventually. Follow Megan's advice and you'll make some friends that way too. Also, I'd love to talk with you sometimes so feel free to send me a VM! I always love making new friends. :) Don't lose hope man!

Years

Awwww, don't leave yet! Being new is always different from being known, everywhere. Once you get in the know people are certainly willing to start conversation after conversation with you!
About the group thing, I got the same thing happening now.
Anyways, As long as you feel good here, well, thats... good? I dunno, but anyways, hope you get more fun times.
Also, i didn't say welcome yet, so welcome :D

ChrissyPika

ChristinaRanger
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 31, 2013
Hi, Im new. I haven't posted anything on here till now. :P
My names Christina and I loooooove pokemon.
I watch it and play the games.

x

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013

x

Hola;) Im new here too, site is huuuuge seems easy to get lost. I play Fire Red with a friend on my iphone with a friend so I guess Ill be hanging out in the ROM forums. Im also looking to post up some sketches soon in the Art forums so hopefully you guys will stop by once I hit 15 posts! What are some of your (and others reading) interests here?

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Hey guys i am a youtuber so i am hopeing to find interesting battles to upload when i get a cam corder

Hello! I hope you use the forum for more than just advertising your let's plays and battles! Personally, I think DS/console compatible recording systems (such as a HDPVR or whatever it's called) might be a better way to go than a straight out camcorder for recording, as it'll really boost the quality of the recordings! :)

x
Hey Christina! I think you've come to the right place then! I hope you enjoy your stay here and make loads of friends.

wait do we have to rhyme every time we post sorry im new just started!

Hi ShinyButler! If we have to rhyme in posts I didn't get the memo :P We don't have to but hey, if it floats your boat you can rhyme all you like! :D Welcome to the forum :D

Hola;) Im new here too, site is huuuuge seems easy to get lost. I play Fire Red with a friend on my iphone with a friend so I guess Ill be hanging out in the ROM forums. Im also looking to post up some sketches soon in the Art forums so hopefully you guys will stop by once I hit 15 posts! What are some of your (and others reading) interests here?

The site really is maaaassssive, isn't it? I still get lost too, pretty bad at times :P You might just think you'll be hanging out in the ROMs section, like I did at first, but you'll eventually branch out if you stay here long enough, don't worry :P Welcome to the forums! Some of my personal interests (other than Pokemon) include Minecraft, Gaming in General, Some TV and Reading :) I like to watch the occasional anime from time to time and the likes too :) what about you? :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Wow so many new members coming in today! I love this! <33

Hey guys i am a youtuber so i am hopeing to find interesting battles to upload when i get a cam corder

Yay! Will you be doing any Let's Plays? Playthroughs? We do have a section for that inside the Video Games section, check that out when you get the chance. :D Welcome aboard!

x

Welcome to the forums, Christina! Pleasure to meet you. <3 I watch the anime and I play the games sometime as well, although it has been a while! Hopefully you can be active and post, as well as stick around! Have fun, and don't hesitate to ask any questions should you have any. :)

Hey there, butler.
There's no need to rhyme!
Especially when you're posting
Because there's never any time!

/shot

i suck a poetry ok. ;; That's like my best effort. But yeah, there's no need to rhyme. Just post whatever... as long as it fits the rules of course! Welcome aboard <3

Yeah I do agree that you do get lost in this huge site...but eventually (and this also applies to every single one of you that just joined!) you will find your way. There's always room for everyone here on PC, and you've already taken that first step in the forums which is becoming part of the community. <3

Oh, and I like sports and technology. And weather. I love the weather. :D

Have fun & welcome!

LegendaryDragonTrainer

Giygogagohgwooh!
Years
Hey there,
I have finally decided to join the PC and until now I like it quite a lot.
I am a german 16 year old boy and I enjoy playing espacially PKMN hacks very much.
As you can guess from my account name, my favorite PKMN type is dragon, btw my favorite PKMN is the legendary Giratina.
I look forward to hearing from you guys and I wish you much fun.
Jay

Years
Whoa. :O Lots of new members indeed, awesome! Welcome, guys! Hope you've all been having a good time so far.

Hey there,
I am a german 16 year old boy and I enjoy playing espacially PKMN hacks very much.
As you can guess from my account name, my favorite PKMN type is dragon, btw my favorite PKMN is the legendary Giratina.
Jay

Hi there! If you like dragon types, why not consider joining the dragon type fanclub? I'm sure we'd love to have you there. ^^ Have fun on PokeCommunity. <3

Years

x

Hey there,
Jay

Hi there guys and welcome to PC!

Nash and LegendaryDragonTrainer, if you're interested in ROM hacks you'll love the Emulation & ROM Hacking section which is the most popular section of the forums and the main hub for our ROM hackers. LegendaryDragonTrainer, you can also check out our Dragon Pokemon Club that Cirno linked you too, joining clubs can be a great way to make new friends so maybe while you're there you should check out the rest of the Pokemon Clubs section in general.

And Chrissy, I noticed you made your account a year ago and you only started getting active now but at least you finally came here, because PC has so much diversity you'll definitely want to be active.

Have fun all of you, and don't hesitate to contact Cirno or another staff member if you need help!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Sep 6, 2013
The site really is maaaassssive, isn't it? I still get lost too, pretty bad at times :P You might just think you'll be hanging out in the ROMs section, like I did at first, but you'll eventually branch out if you stay here long enough, don't worry :P Welcome to the forums! Some of my personal interests (other than Pokemon) include Minecraft, Gaming in General, Some TV and Reading :) I like to watch the occasional anime from time to time and the likes too :) what about you? :)

Yeah I do agree that you do get lost in this huge site...but eventually (and this also applies to every single one of you that just joined!) you will find your way. There's always room for everyone here on PC, and you've already taken that first step in the forums which is becoming part of the community. <3

Oh, and I like sports and technology. And weather. I love the weather. :D

Have fun & welcome!

Im also a gamer, have a PS3 and currently playing some Saints Row4 and always MW3. Game of Thrones! And in terms of weather, Meganium, I love the beach. Surf a lot and just hang out, its just easy on the soul haha. Im looking to get into some sprite stuff possibly and definitely post up some drawings soon.

Years
Im also a gamer, have a PS3 and currently playing some Saints Row4 and always MW3. Game of Thrones! And in terms of weather, Meganium, I love the beach. Surf a lot and just hang out, its just easy on the soul haha. Im looking to get into some sprite stuff possibly and definitely post up some drawings soon.

Well if you're a keen gamer you might love the Video Games section where you can discuss all aspects of gaming. And you'd be surprised that PC has loads of fans of Game of Thrones so maybe you might want to check out General Entertainment and also Art & Design if you want to showcase your artwork. Loads of great sections you can visit!

Anyways, I do hope to see you around Nash!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years

I live in California and the nearest beach is just 2 hours away..but it's really worth the drive imo <3

omg game of thrones. I'm still in the first season! I've been caught up with The Walking Dead, I just need to finish season 3. xD

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Welcome to all of the new member! There's so many of you here in the last several hours.

x

Welcome both of you! Glad to have both of you here.

Nash It's rather easy to get lost here isn't it? There's loads of variety for ROM hacks and just Pokemon overall. The Emulation section has a huge library and will be perfect for you. I post art myself on here and it's nice seeing all of the response on my work. Also, we really don't have a beach here and that make me sad. I'd love to go to Florida or California to visit a beach or something.

See you both around and feel free to talk with me. Just send me a visitor's message! Have fun all of you!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
1,2,3, testing. Hello, is this working?I'm new here, made this account,a long time ago, but started using it now as I speak, the names Mr.Legit pls or Koobeans,any thing but 2nku2, still wondering how to change it.Now where the heck is the send button for a iPad?Oh found it.

You can't change your username, sadly. Once you signed up on PC, that name stays with you. You're gonna have to either stay with that name or make a new account, but since you just started using that account, you're better off making a brand new account. :D

Send button is on the bottom btw. :P Welcome aboard! <3

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 17, 2013
Hello, rafabear here c: not sure if i'm suppose to post anything specific .-. but hey cx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back