• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Beta 2 Released] Pokemon Infernal Legend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Well, to start off with you've done a very good job on getting everything into place. I like that you've switched to FireRed default tiles, mixed in with tiles from FangkingOmega and Emerald. But, despite the good work you've done so far, a lot of things displease me. Well, the maps, they look exactly like maps from Liquid Ocean, by Cirno. I know that you're just taking inspiration from it, but its way too similar. Your starter town tileset, is the exact one from Liquid Ocean, hereby only emphasising my point. But still, your scripting is solid and well done, including your mini-game, well done. Keep up the good work.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Title screen is amazing*__*
Screnshoots are cool.
Why starters are Torchic.bulbasaur and totodole?

Thanks. :)
I like those starters.

Arceus created the Universe,not Mew,Mew created life.And the date of the creation Is wrong.It`s 4,000,000,000 Years ago,not 10,000.

Hey, it's my hack, I can have whatever story I want. But if you want I can change the story to you're a 10 year old boy and prof Oak gives you a Pokemon and you eat some pie...

Well, to start off with you've done a very good job on getting everything into place. I like that you've switched to FireRed default tiles, mixed in with tiles from FangkingOmega and Emerald. But, despite the good work you've done so far, a lot of things displease me. Well, the maps, they look exactly like maps from Liquid Ocean, by Cirno. I know that you're just taking inspiration from it, but its way too similar. Your starter town tileset, is the exact one from Liquid Ocean, hereby only emphasising my point. But still, your scripting is solid and well done, including your mini-game, well done. Keep up the good work.

Well, thanks for that. :P
(Especially the scripting bit)

You're awesome, Pokepal!
The Minigame is nice!

But, I prefer the old Gold and Crystal's OWs in the old IL.
I think they're nicely sprited OWs.

And woot!
My 2000th post!

Congrats on the post.
And this time I want a custom Hero/Heroine.

Right, I said tomorrow would be the beta release date, but since it's Monday 26th October in GMT (not GMT - 5 which is my time zone), I'll be nice and I'll give you a present.

The beta :D with a .ups patcher :)

In the attachment on the first post and this post. :P

Last edited:

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
Years
eh?

Looks like Liquid Ocean, eh? Same tiles, eh? Well, I think you're stealing tilesets from Liquid Ocean; because it's someone elses tiles, she can't really say anything about your doing.. Manipulation is right.. Sorry to say. Come up with your own tile combinations. But good luck, eh?

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Looks like Liquid Ocean, eh? Same tiles, eh? Well, I think you're stealing tilesets from Liquid Ocean; because it's someone elses tiles, she can't really say anything about your doing.. Manipulation is right.. Sorry to say. Come up with your own tile combinations. But good luck, eh?

Me and Christos have spoken about this and I haven't stolen anything. The tiles were made by Fangking Omeage and just because another hack uses them doesn't mean I stole them. It's like saying, since the old version of my hack had the trees from Liquid Crystal which were public tiles, doesn't mean I stole them. So kindly stop making accusations.

Eh, what gives?
The Crystal Cave is blocked by some rock.

It will be until you complete a certain event. ;)

Nikkie.

Nikeiphoros, eh?
Years
Me and Christos have spoken about this and I haven't stolen anything. The tiles were made by Fangking Omeage and just because another hack uses them doesn't mean I stole them. It's like saying, since the old version of my hack had the trees from Liquid Crystal which were public tiles, doesn't mean I stole them. So kindly stop making accusations.

It will be until you complete a certain event. ;)
Hey Im sorry about that, I never meant to make it sound so.. Accusationistic. You have a nice hack here, and I rate you for that.

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Hey Im sorry about that, I never meant to make it sound so.. Accusationistic. You have a nice hack here, and I rate you for that.

Okay, I just don't like it when people jump to conclusions (like us thinking HGSS is a GSC remake when Nintendo never said it is).

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
I love your Screen Title ^^

Why thank you.
(I didn't think it looked so good, especially when I got feedback from the titlescreen thread -_-)

Now for updates. I have mapped the 3 new gym cities available in beta 2 so I've got that out of the way and I'm going to start on the power plant event (which can be done before Voltaic Gym). I'm just gonna show some of the mapping of the inaccessable routes below Glacial City. Also, I got a new OW for Pryce, thanks to Vesper/Lady Berlitz.

So here come the screenies. (I think Pryce's OW looks pretty cool).

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Okay, some more screenies.

I edited the bootscreen and I hope you like it. Also the Power Plant event will be available after you talk to Oak after the Pryce battle, eaming you can do the event before fighting Volten. :P

Last edited:

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
Wow HS?
Thats great.
The bootscreen looks sweeeeeeeet!
Well done. Good Lock with this

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Wow, you're progressing fast now. :P

If only I can get the motivation to work like this again.

Thanks. :)

You're in the Hacks Showcase?
You're fast! :)

Wow HS?
Thats great.
The bootscreen looks sweeeeeeeet!
Well done. Good Lock with this

Anyway's I have completed the puzzle of the third gym, however I can't show it because my Pokemon are too weak ¬_¬. So I'll be taking a couple of days to restart my game file and play through and build a better team. :P

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
Anyway's I have completed the puzzle of the third gym, however I can't show it because my Pokemon are too weak ¬_¬. So I'll be taking a couple of days to restart my game file and play through and build a better team. :P
Oh, just script yourself some Rare Candies.
I could make you some tiles for the Gyms, though. I don't mean spriting, I mean design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back