• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My First Trade Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
You still have friend codes in Pokemon Black and White. And the room you go into is on the 2nd floor in the middle. It should be the Wifi Club.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
A Splash of Colour [Giveaway Now Open!]

~Giveaway~

tumblr_meybgwYLl21rvfawbo1_r1_500.gif

FCs
Rules For Giveaway
Form

EV♥ FC: 2449 5909 1689

1. Follow all PokeCommunity and Trade Plaza Rules.
2. This giveaway is for Gen VI games only (X & Y) and ends on December 30th 12:00 a.m. CST (GMT -6).
3. Please use the form to make trades easier for us to do. Form is located to the right ->
4. Post in this shop to ask for the Pokemon first and we will then contact you to arrange the trade.
5. You can ask for up to 6 of the Pokemon being given away, but you may not ask for multiples of the same Pokemon.
6. You can trade us any Pokemon in return since these are free.
7. These Pokemon are Non-Redistributable, meaning you cannot trade these to others.
8. The FCs we will be using for the giveaway are to the left <-
9. If you wish, you can also reach us at Trade Corner's IRC channel. tabor62 is there as tabor62 and EV♥ is there as either EV, Eevee, or Sylveon.

Username:
Pokemon:
FC:
Ingame name:
Participants
Pokemon Being Given Away
Other~
Participants Go Here~
1. BakingBluePotatoe
2. zroc

free_bouncy_eevee_icon_by_kattling-d5jnjl3.gif

4 & 5 IV Male Bold Eevees with and without Hidden Ability with Egg Move Wish
100+ available

You may ask for a specific one and I'll see if I have it. Do not ask for a 5 IV spread of 31/x/31/31/31/31 as I am not giving those away.

Random Stuff Goes Here~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back