• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Crossroads; A Johto Story ↠ Act 2 (OOC)

Legend

Kingslayer
Years
*Shameless weekly OOC post to keep Rika happy because he has not been explicitly planning at all or RPing because of stomach sickness*

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
Hey Rika, you never told me what attacks my Joltik had! Could you toss them my way, and I'll get to work on my post?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Insert Telltale choice system around Christina in the next post, please. :3
That's an idea (8

*Shameless weekly OOC post to keep Rika happy because he has not been explicitly planning at all or RPing because of stomach sickness*
/me pats

I'm back now though! Let's RP <3

Hey Rika, you never told me what attacks my Joltik had! Could you toss them my way, and I'll get to work on my post?
They are in the first IC post I thought?

Yes they are:

Joltik | Male | "Eddie"
Electroweb | Fury Cutter | Screech | Thunder Wave | Spider web | Leech Life

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Since it's been a bit quiet, can we quickly round up what everybody's up to rn?

Beatrice: wants to JP with Caelan and Morgan! Alternatively meet somebody to go to Bill's and get Eevee. I guess she can do that herself though.

Deen: wants to either meet Morgan or Terry! And then Bee.

Sir Bastian

Christina - Crossroads
Years
I'm having a really hard time getting started on this post. I don't know why it's so difficult. I think it's because I have to write dialogue and interacting with two characters at the same time. I've never been any good with that.

Maybe it'd be better if I just let you lot go on without me, and then have Christina drop back into the RP later on when I've actually got inspiration for it?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
No worries, Basty. We have had summer hiatuses on Crossroads before haha. Maybe that's just how we roll. When I'm back from this mini vacay I'm on, I'll put those ab and bee plans into motion.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Spoiler:

Vincent Baker
The Third Time Should be the Charm

Inventory:
Spoiler:
Pokemon

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Hey guys. The OOC is completely eerie, despite me asking a while ago what everybody was up to. Me and Sephy haven't had time to finish our JP since I've been on vacation again, Basty wanted to sit out for a while, Ozy has been MIA for a long time now and I'm not sure what Alby, Chris and Shawn are planning.

Do you not want to continue Crossroads?

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Feb 24, 2024
I've been swimming through a backlog of work and only recently got to posting. I have something coming, but I just haven't had the time to write it properly. I'll probably be able to start it tonight, though.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I've been swimming through a backlog of work and only recently got to posting. I have something coming, but I just haven't had the time to write it properly. I'll probably be able to start it tonight, though.
<3 Summer has been harsh to us all, it seems! Good to know we're still existing though c:

Back