• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

find her yet? ✜ HOMESTUCK fanclub

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I would put together Tavrissprite again and watch them interact with Erisol xD

Speaking of which, it'll be quite interesting to see the surviving trolls react to Erisolsprite, don't you think? Then again, we don't know when that'll happen. Since Jake is fishfood now.

Years
Then again Erisolsprite was last seen in what I like to call John: Be bored, so yeah...

What I would do if I had the chance (aka if I was Huss and had the authorial skills to claim that title) is that I'd... flesh out character development stuff? I mean like... How do you expect to introduce 10 new characters and give them almost literally no chance to talk to one another between the three different games they are introduced in? I DEMAND YOUR ARANEA/RUFIOH LOGS. ALLLLLLLL OF THEM.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I had forgotten about that last ! I swear I only watched it once before today xD I guess I was so disappointed. Compare this to Descend, for instance ;; I'mma post here so we can all have a little moment of nostalgia. Because that was end of year 2 or something, right?

By the way. I think that come june, it is my 1 year anniversary of being a homestuck.

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
The one year of your life that you will never regret. 8|

August of this year will be two years for me, and I still feel really late to the fandom even so.

As for Descend, oh god I try to avoid that flash. P sure that's when Bro dies, and that makes me sad. It was also one of the first flashes that I was completely blown away by. Aside from John: Rise Up.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
The one year of your life that you will never regret. 8|

August of this year will be two years for me, and I still feel really late to the fandom even so.

As for Descend, oh god I try to avoid that flash. P sure that's when Bro dies, and that makes me sad. It was also one of the first flashes that I was completely blown away by. Aside from John: Rise Up.
Yeah, it's really been a good year. I'm sad it's come to a halt now.

Does anyone else also think that Homestuck was better or at least had another feeling to it before Cascade? After that, it's been very different.

It wasn't in Descend, you can watch it safely :> It's in Jade: Enter he... Well... not visibly, but Jack transforms into Bec Noir and it's just kind of implied that Bro won't stand a chance.

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Aaaah, nah. I really liked Cascade, but actually once Act 6 kicked up with the Alphas I liked it more than before. Originally I hated their part of the story, but they really grew on me, and now they're my favorite part of the comic. So if I said that I was disappointed with post-Cascade, I would be lying.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I guess that's true for me too ^^ I've already stated somewhere that I like the dynamic of the alpha quartet more than the beta quartet. And all the dancestors, I really think they are fun ^^

I'm still a bit sad that Vriska is a ghost. The only trolls alive are Karkat, Kanaya, Terezi and Sollux, right? I wonder why Hussie decided to spare them.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Wait isn't Sollux technically half-dead or what? I never understood Sollux's case :/ OH AND YOU FORGOT GAMZEE WHY FORGET THE MOST IMPORTANT CHARACTER IN HOME- i mean wha?

I'm still sad that Vriska is a ghost but she got John and Tavros so its okay :>

EDIT: LOV3 MY T3R3Z1 TH3M3? :?

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
I'm not sad that Vriska is a ghost, I'm more just glad that he brought her back into the comic. xD

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I was really shipping JohnVriska and then she died :/ Although it was rather hilarious when Hussie propossed to her with the ringy thing.

If I was Hussie for a day I would probably do more updates... And then I would dance. Until the sun went down :]

So, uh... I'll probably be Homestuck for a year in August? Can't really remember xD It's somewhere during the second half of this year o3o

also, has anyone noticed that several songs of the albums seem to share notes but in different pitches and tempos? i.e At The Pice of Oblivion & Eternity Served Cold and so on... Just found it rather funny :)

Years
I just realized. Vriska died, and that spelled the end of the JohnVriska ship. And now, Vriska returns on a brand new pirate ship.

Chalifoux

Years
*gently kisses thread so that it comes back to life*
GUYS, sorry, caps lock.
Guys, Act 6 Act 6 is up on MSPA!
Just thought you should know, I'm still debating on how to feel about it... In a good way, though xD

EDIT: It seems to stop HERE, I think. Just letting you know o3o

Last edited:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
OKAY WHAT THE FUDGECAKES ACT 6 ACT 6 WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yus.

EDIT: HAPPY WRIGGLING DAY KARKAT <3

just noticed the hiatus started on John's bday and ended on Karkitty's bday.. NICE GOING HUSSIE CALIBORN

Last edited:

Chalifoux

Years
So... we now have Act 6 Act 6 Intermission 1... wut.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Aaaah! This! Proves Lord English was already here, already from the beginning! Oh Hussie O.O

Spoiler:

*watches the *

Oh. My. God.

Spoiler:

Also, I've always liked this song ^^ http://homestuck.bandcamp.com/track/gold-pilot

Last edited:
Back