• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race [Part 2]

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016

Oh I hate Garbodor, it's such a stupid idea-- wait, what do you mean this is Grimer? In that case it's a great Gen 1 pokémon, DUHHHHHH.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

Unfortunately, I never really liked Grimer. :(

Is anyone else hyped for the new Mystery Dungeon game? It's coming out in about a month from now in Japan, and I absolutely can't waaiiit to see how it turns out! ♥

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 31, 2016

I would be hyped for SMD but that's not coming out over here until next year sadly. It's a shame too because it looks great.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023

I love Grimer, it's so cute! I like Gulpin a lot better but I'm surprised so many people hate it. :(

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'm not 100% where Grimer stands for me. :x I do like Muk though (if mostly 'cause of Ash's Muk) so....

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
Years
  • Age 108
  • Seen Jan 8, 2017

Muk, I'm alright with, Ash's Muk is adorable. xD Still no to Grimer.

Sirfetch’d

I'm ready to move on to the next Pokemon! Sorry Grimer xD

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
Years

089.gif

#RESPECT4MUK2015

Last edited:
Back