• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NecrumWarrior's Hidden Potential

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Race to the Finish is now OVER! Anyone who wishes to contest their ticket amounts has until Sunday to do so.
Great!! Thanks! What about that November giveaway, how does that work
I give you a free Pokemon. Details about the Pokemon in question are on the first post towards the top of the page.
Hey Necrum, can I request a MR2012 Keldeo (Quirky) please?

I know you said that events are free, but I have a DWF Skorupi to give in return :)
Sure thing. Hit me up tomorrow and I'll hook you up!

@Atria I only have room for one more breeding request. Also, you need to fill out a proper Breeding form. Just don't fill out the parts that don't matter.

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2015
Hey Necrum, I'm interested in your sassy dw bulbasaur and squirtle. I can offer a dw eevee and any breedables that you don't have.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I have all breedables! I am GOD!!! lol

Anyway, those are free, but I do still need a few more natured Ditto. The list is above in the Event post. I'll trade you tomorrow. I'm not doing any more trading tonight.

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
Years
Hello there. I'd like your Giveaway Misdreavous please.
Also, I'd like an event mew and keldeo. It says Free. What do you want for them?

Pokemon: Growlithe
Nickname: You can name it, it doesn't matter to me.
Nature: Adamant/Jolly/Naughty/ Hasty
Ability: Either
Egg Moves: Close Combat
Best IVs: Doesn't Really Matter. Attack and Speed would be nice.
EV Training: It'd be very nice of you! Attack and Speed maxed please!
Moves: Flare Blitz, Close Combat (When I evolve I'll teach Wild Charge and Extremespeed)
Pokerus: Y

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Hello there. I'd like your Giveaway Misdreavous please.
Also, I'd like an event mew and keldeo. It says Free. What do you want for them?

Pokemon: Growlithe
Nickname: You can name it, it doesn't matter to me.
Nature: Adamant/Jolly/Naughty/ Hasty
Ability: Either
Egg Moves: Close Combat
Best IVs: Doesn't Really Matter. Attack and Speed would be nice.
EV Training: It'd be very nice of you! Attack and Speed maxed please!
Moves: Flare Blitz, Close Combat (When I evolve I'll teach Wild Charge and Extremespeed)
Pokerus: Y
Sure, you can have a Misdreavus. Just as soon as I catch up my other trades! I added you to the breeding Queue.

1 space open in Breeding Queue!

I have decided to remove EV training from the Breeding form. I really don't like doing it. I apologize. Anyone who currently has a request with EV training in it will still get it, but from here on out it will be omitted from the form.

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
Years
Thank you! I have egg move males if you're interested for the events. Oshawotts w/ Night Slash, Eevees w/ either Curse or Wish

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I would just like to remind everyone once again that they have until Sunday to let me know if the number of tickets you have is incorrect. PM if there is any discrepancy.

Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Aug 26, 2014
I'm looking for that Kecleon I've been searching for. Also looking for a Timburr with Mach and Drain punch or if you have access to a Hitmonchan that has both Thanks

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Hey there! I'm interested in these Dream World females: Frillish, Minccino, Aron.

I can offer these from the dream radar: Togepi, Riolu, Swablu, Sigilyph, Spiritomb, Munna, Igglybuff, Shuckle and Drifloon. I also have a few Bronzors and Porygons, but those are genderless. It's up to you.
Also, tell me which ones you need from 2nd, 3rd and 4th Gen so I can help you reach that 100% :P

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
*cough cough* fill out breeding requests *cough cough* read the rule regarding breeding requests *cough* i only have one spot left in the breeding queue fight to the death for it *cough*

I'm actually at 100% on everything now, I just haven't updated the shop yet.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Oh, sorry about that! Really. I was distracted.
Well, pick any pokémon I listed in the previous post. If you're interested in trading the others, pm me or go to my trade thread.

Pokemon: Mincinno
Nickname: n/a
Nature: any
Ability: Skill Link
Egg Moves: n/a
Best IVs: n/a
Pokerus: n/a

Years
  • Seen Nov 4, 2012
I would like a Reshiram. I will trade it for a Zekrom. I don't care about attacks or abilities.

I can trade you the Mincinno.

Last edited:

Bone

The waifu of Lon'qu
Years
Hello there! I'm interested in these events:
こくら バシャーモ (Kokura Blaziken)

フクオカ カイオーガ (Fukuoka Kyogre)

*WIN2011 Entei*
Lvl 30, Adamant
9/9/17/16/8/23

*WIN2011 Raikou (Trained)*
Lvl 64, Rash
3/1/24/26/12/13

Gamestp Deoxys

*SMR2010 Jirachi*

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I would like a Reshiram. I will trade it for a Zekrom. I don't care about attacks or abilities.
Do you mean a regular Reshiram, or the Event Reshiram?
Hello there! I'm interested in these events:
こくら バシャーモ (Kokura Blaziken)

フクオカ カイオーガ (Fukuoka Kyogre)

*WIN2011 Entei*
Lvl 30, Adamant
9/9/17/16/8/23

*WIN2011 Raikou (Trained)*
Lvl 64, Rash
3/1/24/26/12/13

Gamestp Deoxys

*SMR2010 Jirachi*
Sure thing. Let me know when you want to pick them up!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Here's the Raffle board! Everyone who donated has a number of spaces here based on the number of items they donated! Here's how it's gonna work: Starting at 5:00 PM, US Central Time (-6 GMT/-5 UTC) I will remove one ticket every 10 minutes until only one remains. Whoever holds the final ticket is the winner. I will determine which tickets to remove using a random number generator at Random.org

Event Raffle

376.gif

Lunicli is the victor! Surprisingly he managed to hold 3 tickets until the end.
Congratulations!

1. Lunicli
2. toasterr
3. Zupplu
4. Charky-101
5. MrTripStack
6. Lunicli
7. Zupplu
8. Lunicli
9. Dragon-T
10. abarai
11. toasterr
12. abarai
13. MrTripStack
14. Charky-101
15. toasterr
16. CourageHound
17. toasterr
18. Lunicli
19. MrTripStack
20. Dragon-T
21. Lunicli
22. Charky-101
23. MrTripStack
24. Zupplu
25. Sakurah
26. abarai

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
If you're offering for the event, that's over. I would still like those though, if you'd still like to offer them.

Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
Hi, I would like:

2012MAY Darkrai
Fukuoka Kyogre
FAL2010 Mew
TRU Shaymin
Gamestp Deoxys
ANY victini

have some shinies if you need or some legendaries

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Hi, I would like:

2012MAY Darkrai
Fukuoka Kyogre
FAL2010 Mew
TRU Shaymin
Gamestp Deoxys
ANY victini

have some shinies if you need or some legendaries
You can have all of them. Just don't PM me your requests. I'll contact you once I'm done with the raffle.

Back