The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Entertainment & Hobbies > Fan Clubs & Groups

Notices

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old 1 Week Ago, 10:29 PM
Endless
& by looking through

Nature: Careful
Send a message via AIM to Endless
GC, as in, General Chat? I used to be pretty active there last year, but it's started to get sort of boring for me; same topics seem to be created every month, and it's just not fun to keep repeating your response. Though, I'll still be trying to pick it back up at some point in future.

Also, welcome to our club, Alex; glad to see you here!
Old 1 Week Ago, 07:26 AM
Cadance
& Shining Armour

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Skype™ to Cadance
I remember when GC = OVP. Those. Were the days. I used to call it the ultimate spam pit, but it wasn't really spam. It was legal spam. xD But I mean, it's a great section where you can get to know other peeps and talk about favorite things. When I modded TWL, I directed most peeps to that section, if they wanted to meet new friends with similar interests. :)

PC's GT is finally live! I am oh-so excited. I'm only going to participate in a few events this year, less than last year because of other things I gotta take care of! Only event I'm mainly going to participate is Around PC in Seven Days, it's a great event that allows me to get ooooout of my shell. :D
Old 1 Week Ago, 10:21 AM
Murkmire
Deathly Clown
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
I am thoroughly depressed. I was hoping to be part of the GT, but... Apparently, it won't be this year. Sad face.

I hope everyone has fun!
Old 1 Week Ago, 03:34 PM
Endless
& by looking through

Around in PC sounds like fun! Would definitely consider signing-up. So far, only event that I've taken part in is Design a Hoenn Mega-Evolution, haha. Also, that sucks to hear, Murk. =( Why can't you participate?
Old 6 Days Ago, 07:15 PM
Murkmire
Deathly Clown
Community Supporter

Nature: Naughty
I have no computer of my own. My laptop died, and won't be able to get one for... A long time.

I would've participated in the Singing thing, but... Nope. :(
Old 5 Days Ago, 11:52 AM
Sheep
MUFFINS ya pls

Nature: Timid
Awe Murkmire. ; v; Sorry about that, sounds awful. I do hope you'll be able to get a new computer sooner rather than later though!

And I'm quite excited about all the good events in this year's GT. Unsure how many Around PC in 7 Days challenges I'll be able to complete but so far it's been a great experience.

Old 5 Days Ago, 03:09 PM
Endless
& by looking through

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murkmire View Post
I have no computer of my own. My laptop died, and won't be able to get one for... A long time.

I would've participated in the Singing thing, but... Nope. :(
That's terrible; I'm really sorry about that. Perhaps you could try getting it fixed, if you haven't done it already? You still have your phone, though (right?), so you should still be able to take part in GT from there!

I'm really looking forward to the Pokémon Ranger film that they're going to be holding tomorrow in Movie Nights event (forgot what its exact name was). Don't believe I've ever seen it before, so I'll definitely enjoy it.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links