• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Solar and Lunar versions

Status
Not open for further replies.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Nothing really special actually. Not every evolution pokemon use the same name scheme to me. I think the name is good enough^^

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Sorry for double posting guys. Here's the Fire Starter! A Rabbit family!
FireStarter.png

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2010
Can someone please give me a list of all the fake pokemon games here, I know shiny gold and this one.

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Thanks for linking them^^
Anyway, yes, there is a volcano at the back of Rabburn. Grass type starter coming soon~

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
Years
thankz so much for the help og im back but not on my own computer till monday. love the sprites for them ill update the first post with them in a min. i would give an update on how im doing but as of now im not at home. but thankz so much guys for the posts.

sonic smash down

Years
thankz man, and yeah he is. im wondering how he got it that good lolz. i am having a bumps right now with the battle system. since im mostly a mapper and story designer i need a scripter for (cause figuring out how to do events are goin to kill me lolz) but ill get to that later once i finish up my first part of the region

i think he's out for the week though

sonic smash down

Years
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!im postin which places are done now. all of them are mostly likely going to be remade but thats for later.
New Reine Town (complete)
Route 1 (complete)
Hasselburg Town (half way done)
the game is now playable but for some reason my computer will not let me move my player. so im goin to be getting screenies a little later.
IM IN DESPRETE NEED FOR A SCRIPTER AND TWO SPRITERS, IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE PROJECT PM ME, (o and i wasnt goin to mention this but the team will have special gifts from me in the game, not telling anyone but team members though)
O AND ALMOST FORGOT WELCOME ryushin5 to THE TEAM (ill think of a name for it later
I CAN NOW PLAY THE GAME I SHOULD BE ABLE TO POST SCREENIES ONCE I GET THE LEAF STARTER AN PROGRAM A FEW EVENTS IN.

Last edited:

O.G. Duke

a.k.a OmegaGroudon
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2016
Here is the Leaf Starter I did. A tiger family!
grassstartertg8.png

Tell me what do you think.

sonic smash down

Years
a tiger family is even better then wat u origanally planned omega. asome job. and nice renames to them to man

now i can put in the dex and do the choosing of the three pokemon at professor gary's lab. o and if yall didnt check it out i posted a few screenies of my game before gettin to the main storyline.
ANNONCEMENTS, ANNONCEMENTS< ANNNNONNNNCEEEMMMENNNTSSSS:
o an LOOKING FOR ANY SPRITERS. OMEGA IS ASOME!!!!

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
Years
nice screenies sonic now we can get working on the game ohhh and omega love the leaf starter

sonic smash down

Years
TWO NEW TEAM MEMBERS ADDED: glaceongirl5-spriter and King08-beta testerlets give them a big round of applause and wat im doin right now is adding all the starters into the game. so i should have some new screenies in a bit

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Years
ill be adding screenies all throughout the day today. and here is the first one. my lovable Firhare. :D

flarhareim9.th.png

next is the cool scoraqua
scoraquaad3.th.png

Last edited:

sonic smash down

Years
o thankz og, guys im having a little time off from working on our project till today. sorry my trail ran out and im goin to buy the program today so i can continue working on the maps and stuff but i can add new pokemon until then so.
and i actually needed that goat one, og so thankz

sonic smash down

Years
sorry for the double post you guys but it took me two weeks to do this event. check the screenies out. im not posting that much on purpose cause most of the screenies i took revealed most of the plot. so here it is:
screenie1rj8.th.png
]
screenie1db8.th.png
]
screenie2kk1.th.png
[/]
screenie4jp0.th.png
[/\]
battlescreenie1cs6.th.png
[/what do you think Lucas is talking about when he mentions his destiny. and why are they fighting in the gym?</p>dont worry ill get the size right in a couple of minutes on my other computer. *(sigh)* ive tried everything to make it bigger, sorry yall unless there is a way to make it bigger on the posts.
edit: i made the screenies big enough to where you can see the words and im not showing the new sprites on purpose and the sprite of lucas is not his real one i just did that for the screen shot. and ill post just a battle screenie without edits to the script yet in a min.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back