• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Jz
I already have. c: But I'm not excessively stupid around fire. Well, most of the time, at least

@Pika-
How do yo know you won't come across a homeless person who is missing a limb?
Haha exactly. It isn't even 10:30 here, but I was up late, standing in the street to keep cars from running over an injured (dying) opossum. x

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
Years
@Char&Blood or Charmander Blood if you prefer xD
It ain't our fault that we're just so damn interesting xD

@Slender
Hmm, but I'm only 14, that's not old enough to donate my limb xD
What time is it for you?
Standing in front of the street for a possum... that... is... awesome, saving a possum and jaywalking
84168%20-%20Lion_taming%20animated%20apple_bloom%20like_a_boss%20lions.gif

Balancing SPINNING plates on her head, hula hooping with her tail, taming THREE lions, and only just a filly (young female horse) xD

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Pika
But what if I need a limb soon? Pfft whatever. D;
Almost 10:30pm.
Well, he had already been hit when I came outside. So I just kept the cars away along with a family member. Poor little guy was all twisted and bloodied; wouldn't have survived, anyway. Some people we called came and took him away. They took him to some nearby woods and (humanely) killed him. Sounds cruel, but he was obviously in pain and dying.

Edit: Have to get off here now. >_> I'll try to be around tomorrow.

pikakitten

Years
@Slender
Fine, but you owe me a limb! Wait... xD
That's terrible, but he's in a better place now, if you believe in that xD

@Dipu xD
You just BSed the end? Shame, shame. Just kidding xD
Yeah, at least you're done xD

Honest

Hi!
Years
Technically, I'm not. I just finished 1 essay of two that are due tomorrow. And the second is twice as hard as the one I finished. And it's 10:37 PM

Needless to say, I'm handing that one in late.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Okay, I'll be able to stick around for 15ish more minutes.

@Pika
Perhaps we both should just try our best to keep all of our limbs intact?
Not for animals, but yeah, I get your point. Better than him suffering. x;

@Dipu
How did you not even know about those essays until today? X)

pikakitten

Years
@Dipu
Yeah, your time's up xD Or you could stay up and finish it but, that's no fun xD

@Slender
Yes, let's shake on it (get it? you know, shake hands, limbs xD I'm stupid xD)
I do believe for animals I see no reason why not xD True, let's not let him suffer. So what religion are you? If any? xD

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Pika
Haha okay.
That actually might not be most odd thing I've shaken on. c;
My family is Christian. It makes sense to me, so I've never bothered finding out much about anything else.

pikakitten

Years
@Slender
I'm scared to what is the "oddest thing you've shaken on" xD
Yeah, same here, but I'm devout so I go to church, pray, read the bible, stuff like that xD

ECCLESIASTES 3:19-21
Man's fate is like that of the animals; the same fate awaits them both: As one dies, so dies the other. All have the same breath, man has no advantage over the animal. Everything is meaningless. All go to the same place; all come from dust and to dust all return. Who knows if the spirit of man rises upward and if the spirit of the animal goes down into the earth?

LUKE 12:6
Are not five sparrows sold for two pennies? And not one of them is forgotten before God.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Pika
A friend actually requested that he and I shake hands on not getting married. :? It was mainly because his sister likes to tease us about it. Doesn't bother me, but I guess it gets on his nerves.

I hadn't ever noticed that before. Guess I'll have to look more into it, hmm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back