The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Trading Card Game

Notices

Pokémon Trading Card Game The forum for the Pokémon TCG and Pokemon TCG Online. Post your deck to get rated, rate other decks, ask questions, talk about strategy, etc.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old September 25th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Doc820520

Advertise here
Hello all. I am new to Pokecommunity, but must say I am enjoying it!

I am looking for information and value on some rare cards and posters I have. I have already tried Google many time and can not find much info on these. Here is what I can tell you:

I have a whole box of individually wrapped foil Super Psychic Pokemon cards that were a special release items at Blockbuster Video in 1999. On the face of the card, lower left corner reads "Mewtwo Strikes Back. On the back of the card, lower left hand corner there is a official Nintendo seal. Back center reads "Movie Animation Edition". In the top right hand corner the card is numbered 1. Lower right corner is printed "Topps trading card" in blue.

Second item in question is a Limited edition Pokemon Stadium Master Team Poster, or should I say a whole box of them. These were also a Blockbuster exclusive item from 1999 and are individually numbered. I have only been able to find minimal information on these.

My 13 year old seems to think he needs these because he has never seen them before. LOL

Thanks in advance for any response. I look forward to learing all I can on these items.

Doc
mation
Old September 25th, 2013, 10:05 AM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Would you mind taking pictures of them and uploading them as attachments to your post? I might recognize them from pictures.
Old October 1st, 2013, 05:27 PM
Fairy Tale~
Child Of Christ
Community Supporter

Nature: Gentle
i think ive seen something like that on ebay it came with some pokemon cups but was not very much.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Ecg: Fairy Tale~ Pokecommunity: Fairy Tale~ Fc:4184-2931-322
Old October 2nd, 2013, 08:16 PM
donavannj
The Melody Pokémon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoatMan4 View Post
i think ive seen something like that on ebay it came with some pokemon cups but was not very much.
The posters or the Topps cards?

Individually, the Topps cards aren't worth very much, but that's if they turn out the be the ones I think they are, which is why I was asking Doc820520 to post some pictures.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here