• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for information and value of a few rare items

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 26, 2013
Hello all. I am new to Pokecommunity, but must say I am enjoying it!

I am looking for information and value on some rare cards and posters I have. I have already tried Google many time and can not find much info on these. Here is what I can tell you:

I have a whole box of individually wrapped foil Super Psychic Pokemon cards that were a special release items at Blockbuster Video in 1999. On the face of the card, lower left corner reads "Mewtwo Strikes Back. On the back of the card, lower left hand corner there is a official Nintendo seal. Back center reads "Movie Animation Edition". In the top right hand corner the card is numbered 1. Lower right corner is printed "Topps trading card" in blue.

Second item in question is a Limited edition Pokemon Stadium Master Team Poster, or should I say a whole box of them. These were also a Blockbuster exclusive item from 1999 and are individually numbered. I have only been able to find minimal information on these.

My 13 year old seems to think he needs these because he has never seen them before. LOL

Thanks in advance for any response. I look forward to learing all I can on these items.

Doc
mation

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
Years
i think ive seen something like that on ebay it came with some pokemon cups but was not very much.

Back