• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

10th Anniversary Chatot Box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cid

Years
I'm still catching up with whatever event I can participate! I don't care if I'm late, at least I still get to enjoy the last few days of PCX. So far, I've done the Retro Gaming Event and the Scavenger Hunt. I'm still doing some of the answerable ones, but all I can say is it's been a blast, no matter how short it has been.

And since it's my first post in this thread: happy birthday, PC! :D
May this forum go on until the world ends.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I'm still catching up with whatever event I can participate! I don't care if I'm late, at least I still get to enjoy the last few days of PCX. So far, I've done the Retro Gaming Event and the Scavenger Hunt. I'm still doing some of the answerable ones, but all I can say is it's been a blast, no matter how short it has been.

And since it's my first post in this thread: happy birthday, PC! :D
May this forum go on until the world ends.

But December 21 isn't that far away ;(

Kieran_90

That guy that you think you remember
Years
  • Seen Dec 27, 2015
Yes. Plus, it ends with Hikari's birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lucky old Oshawott.

Years
This get-together was indeed a fun one! I wish I could have participated in more events, but school didn't help :\ Other than that, I hope everyone else here also enjoyed it! :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Yeah, I'm hoping that next (next) year's I won't be swarmed with exams during the week of PCX.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
I fell ill during the GT, so I wasn't able to take part in many events.

Still had a good time.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
If exams and life itself weren't such hindrances, I'd enter so many more events... Like prettiest profile, art contest, banner contests, wi-fi swap challenge, battle tournament, and more of isketch. They are staples to my get together diet! v_v Well, here's to PC having another bustling 10 years.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
We're all gonna die on December 21st lol.
Mature content cough:
Spoiler:

Honest

Hi!
Years
So I barely participated in PCX, thanks to school. I'm just happy I managed to squeeze in and Art Contest submission, a movie night, talked here. Hell, I even have some freak doppelganger pretending to be me in the Lerroux thread. Life is sweet.

Years
Are people still freaking out about December 21st? After that report where scientists discovered unfinished Mayan calendars, I'm not worried anymore. The Mayans ran out of toner and they couldn't go to the Mayan Staples because of the Spanish armada.

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Okay, so I think I intended in as many as I could, in fact, I think I participated in more than I thought I was x)

Though I've seen quite a few people saying they've been busy with school throughout the week, it would had been better if we did this during the summer & did something else for this week's anniversary. But what's done is done, right? x) All in all, I really enjoyed this week, even though I missed the first two days & missed all the movie nights :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back